Cub Foods Shopping List 2/10 – 2/16/13

As of April 15, Cub Foods changed their coupon policy. You can read Cub Foods’ new coupon policy, but the most notable change is that they only accept expired coupons up to 30 days past their expiration date.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot this week?

Comments

1. Zita says

Spend $50, Save $5

Use coupon from home-mailed booklet (this coupon is not available in-store booklets) (exp 2/16; a second $5/$50 coupon is good from 2/17 – 3/2/13)

Is the $50 calculated all other cub coupons in the booklets. Do I have to have $50 after all cub coupons? Thanks.

2. Amanda says

I was told it had to be $50 after store coupons, then give $5 off $50, then manufacture coupons. I wish we could clarify this.

I did my order to come out that way a few weeks ago. It seemed to take off the 5.00, but then added it back in after some of my manufacturer coupons were deducted. I agree, it's time for Cub to clarify this ON the coupon.

3. Jenny says

Is the Perdue chicken coupon already gone from coupons.com? I am a savings member, and I'm not seeing this.. I wish there was a way to search their site a little easier.

4. Jen says

Just a quick heads up to the group…. I was at Cub in Maple Grove tonight and purchased 3 Moringstar products and did NOT receive the $4 coupon. Maybe it was just my bad luck but wanted to let 0thers know.

• mary says

Jen, Cub Foods is listed on Coupon Network as a participating store for that deal. It may have been that their catalina machine wasn't printing or the cashier forgot to hand it to you You can contact their customer service via the link here and they may be able to help you.

5. Amber@cub says

Nope not store AND manufacture your total must be $50 only after store coupons (not including tax) I have worked for Cub for 10 years and I am obviously a "Couponer" myself and TRUST ME I pay attention to these things! all the employee's were given this info before it went into effect and I do about a million of those $5 off coupons a day…Thanks lol!

• Crystal says

I don't know if all Cub computers are created equally then or maybe it depends on the coupon but the $4/$25 coupon last month and the $2/$25 one this month would not work for us until it was after manufactures and store coupons.

6. sarah says

I usually do the self check out lanes at the midway cub and the cashiers man that area are just great and will sort it out. That being said-I rarely ever use those coupons, I find myself spending less and less at cub and so its really a chore to reach that $50 threshold after store Qs especially in winter. I do most of the coupon stuff at rainbow or cvs (sometimes target) and the fresh produce stuff at Lunds-even though they are pricier, they have had some fantastic BOGO sales and the quality is heaps better than Cub.

• Amber@cub says

Yeah I think it's just printed funny my 4$ off coupon didn't scan but if he/she types in the last few digits of the barcode just like a regular cub coupon it registers that way.

7. Katie says

My CUB and I have had this discussion several times. Eventually I was told to call the corporate CUB. Very frustrating to get all the way done with my order only to have it add the coupon back on at the end. I wish it would be more specific on the coupon too.

8. Amanda says

Beware, I stopped by at Cub last night to get 6 of the buy 1 get 1 free Frigo string cheese planning to use a coupon on both the one 1 bought and the free one. The first 3 coupons rang through just fine, the second free rang up as $0.00. The cashier caught it and fixed it, but I am wondering if this is going to be yet another change in Cub's coupon policy. I have never had a problem using a coupon on each of the 2 products purchased.

9. Diane says

I've found this to be the case for awhile. If the BOGO requires a store coupon, you can use two mfr coupons, but if it is just advertised with no coupons required, only one manufacturer coupon will automatically work. I think it has to do with how the items are account for on the receipt. Can anyone else verify this?