Cub Foods Coupon Book 2/28 – 3/16/13

Check your mailbox for a new Cub Foods coupon book with deals valid from Thursday, 2/28 through Saturday, 3/16.

The home-mailed coupon books contain two coupons for $5 off your purchase of $50 or more in a single transaction. One coupon is valid from 2/28-3/16 and the other is valid from 3/17-3/30. Readers are now reporting that your total must be $50 after all coupons (possibly including manufacturer’s coupons) are applied before the $5 will be taken off your order.

This list contains all of the coupons in the booklet, even if they aren’t what I’d consider stellar deals.

Your turn: What other coupons did you find to go along with any of these deals?

Comments

1. Julie Y. says

Re: Cub $5 coupon: a customer service person at my White Bear Township Cub told me that in order to use the coupon, your order must still be at least $50 after CUB coupons are deducted. Manufacturers coupons, on the other hand, have no effect. (In other words, the manufacturer coupon could bring the order below $50, but the Cub coupons could not.) That was consistent with my experience.

• Lynne says

I have always just handed the cashier the $5 off coupon first and then the rest after that. No one has ever said anything to me about it. I shop in the Apple Valley/Lakeville area.

2. Ronda says

You may hand the $5 off coupon first. The cashier possibly slides it to the bottom of your coupons to scan it last. It could also be where you shop the computer may automatically 'hold' it until the end of your transaction depending on the system they have set up. It does hold true the $5 comes off after the total amount of Cub store coupons have been removed from your amount and total remains $50 or more. Manufacturer's coupons can bring your amount below $50.

3. Jen says

I know this sounds like a basic question but I haven't shopped at Cub in a LONNGGGG time. =)

The coupons in the booklet that require "an additional $25 purchase"…..I assume that is one $25 purchase to use both coupons combined but do the coupon items also count toward that $25? I know 68 cent carrots and 98 cent eggs don't amount to much, but because I'm buying ONLY the best deal items, it could mean the difference in my making the $25 minimum if they were included.

4. Jodi says

Coupons.com did have a $1/2 Oscar Mayer Bacon (16oz) coupon. Combined with the coupon booklet coupon, that would make it 2 for $5.00 or $2.50 each. Not sure if that coupon is still available, though. I printed mine last week.

Jen – So sorry for the belated response! The "$25 additional purchase" language refers to any purchase of items except for the ones that are a particular sale price with the additional $25 purchase.

I got a different booklet from you, but if the 68¢ carrots required a $25 additional purchase, the 68¢ paid for the carrots would NOT count toward your $25 minimum. The $25 additional purchase is also AFTER store coupons but BEFORE manufacturer's coupons. Hope this helps!