Walmart Shopping List 1/6 – 1/12/13

This list contains any week-long deals (if advertised) and on-going deals at Walmart matched up with coupons from the Sunday paper, All You magazine, and online printable coupons. Please note: Walmart prices vary (often greatly) from store-to-store and region-to-region so some of what is included in the on-going deals may not reflect the prices in your store.

In addition to these great deals at Walmart, don’t forget to price match. Your Walmart will even match the advertised price for generics, as long as its Great Value item is the exact same size and quantity. Before you do your first coupon trip to Walmart, check out their corporate coupon policy.

Your turn: What other deals did you find at Walmart this week?

Comments

1. Erika Theis says

The Walmart in elk river has original flavor idahoan potato pouches for .50. If you use the $1/3 coupon that brings it to .17 each

2. Rachel says

Disappointing trips at Wal-Mart today :( I couldn't find the Advil 4ct., small Emergen-C, Icy Hot patch, and quite a few other items. I found the Gillette razors, but both were priced much higher ($4.47 I think and $8.xx). When I asked about price matching, the cashier said they don't price match store to store.

I tried both Lakeville and Eagan. I understand it's not physically possible to go to every store weekly for match-ups, but I'm curious as to where these prices are found! If anyone found the razors for the posted prices, could you let me know where? Thanks!

Rachel – I hear your frustration. We don't physically go to any stores to confirm these prices as Walmart prices vary (often greatly) from store-to-store and region-to-region.

These prices come from other bloggers and readers nationwide. Wherever possible, we try to list the highest price people have found and remove deals that our readers aren't finding.

Thanks for the heads up on your experience so we can update the list accordingly!

3. Carol says

Pine City Walmart no longer price matches Great Value or ads outside of a 30 mile radius of the store. Pretty much eliminates everything I could use for price matching.

4. Autumn says

I went to the Shakopee Walmart today and none of the items on my list were on sale. Do different Walmart stores have different sales?

I was looking for Dole frozen fruit cups, Planters Trail mix, Gillette Good news razors and Fusion Olympic Edition, Yoplait, Simplait ( they didnt even carry this) , Schick disposable razors, Schick Extreme, Comet 2x…..NONE of these were on sale. Im just disappointed because I spent three hours LATE last night preparing for this trip and had to bring my 3 kids but kept hitting dead ends on my list. Anyone else see those items on sale???

• Rachel says

Autumn,

The Eagan and Apple Valley Wal-Marts have the Schick razors for $1.97. None of the 3 stores I went to had the Gillette razors on sale, so it must have been a regional deal elsewhere. Most of the time I don't have much luck at Wal-Mart with finding the prices posted here, including this time. I think I'm going to stick to other stores for the most part now…

Autumn – I'm going to echo what I said to Rachel above as it also applies here:

I hear your frustration. (Trust me, I do! Lugging three kids to the store is never easy to begin with!) Walmart prices vary (often greatly) from store-to-store and region-to-region and other readers have had similar experiences.

These prices come from other bloggers and readers nationwide. Wherever possible, we try to list the highest price people have found and remove deals that our readers aren’t finding.

I will also add that whenever there are "week-long deals" posted, those come from Walmart's ad and should be valid at all Walmart stores nationwide. On-going deals vary from store-to-store, so you may want to just stick to week-long deals (which aren't available each week) to minimize frustration.

5. Sara says

Thank you for the advice Laura. This will help a great deal as I have not been going to the Walmart list at all, simply because I didnt often find the deals listed. I was sick of spending the time getting my list and coupons together only to find most, if not al,l deals did not work out.

I only use the Walmart list when I know I'm going to go there anyway for something else. That way I can check for a few deals that interest me and if they're not there at that price, then oh well. :)

6. jennifer says

I was wondering that as well. I have been scouting them out and no luck. Has anyone seen them at Walmart? If so where, in toys? at checkout?