Today through Friday (1/18) Through today (Monday, 1/21), all first-time thredUP customers can take $10 off with the coupon code SAVE10. The code does not apply to the flat $6.95 shipping fee (or get free shipping on an order of $40 or more), but if you shop wisely you can still get some really good deals.
You could also use the coupon code SHIPJAN13 to get free shipping on your first order, but you can’t combine this coupon code with the $10 off coupon code (if you’re only buying 1 item, it would make more sense to just get free shipping).
thredUP sells gently used kids’ clothes – like an online consignment or garage sale – for as little as $3.99 each.
To give you a sense of what you’ll find, here are some thredUp product categories and their starting price per item:
- Girls’ Dresses: $3.99 and up
- Kids’ Jackets: $6.49 and up
- Boys’ and Girls’ Jeans: $3.99 and up
- Hoodies: $3.99 and up
You can quickly narrow the selections by gender and size to find what you’re looking for. thredUp lists the retail price of each item so you can see how much you’re saving.
Here are a few deals readers have found the last time they offered a similar deal (which was actually for $15 off a $15+ purchase):
– “I just got four dresses for $7 shipped to my house! That beats garage sale prices!” – Melissa
– “I spent $13.41 and got 2 pairs of leggings and 2 long sleeved shirts for my daughter, all new with tags! That comes out to be $3.35/item which beats new items at a big box store.” – Sarah
– “Awesome!! I just got 3 pairs of Old Navy Jeans and a Children’s Place sweatshirt for my almost 1 year old all for $8.00! Great deal!” – Alissa
Your turn: What did you find with your $10 off deal from thredUP?
This post contains one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Pocket Your Dollars.com at no cost to you. See Pocket Your Dollars’ disclosure statement for more details.