Target Shopping List 1/20 – 1/26/13

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay. Sign up and receive email with new arrivals, exclusive offers and promotions from Target.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

1. Joy says

The Demet's FLIPZ takes you through facebook, your e-mail, and back to face-book to find they no longer have the coupon. Lot of frustrated couponers on their facebook site.

2. Amy RS says

For: Kool-Aid Jammers (10 ct.) $1.89

$1/2 Capri Sun or Kool-Aid Jammers

Final price: $1.39 each after coupon

There is $1 cash back from Ibotta on each of those brands.

3. Sue says

Jimmy Dean Delights Breakfast Bowls are $2.29 (regular price)

$2/1 Jimmy Dean Delights Product from 1/6 Red Plum #2 insert (exp 2/17)

Final price: $0.29 after coupon

4. anne says

The neutrogena promo buy 3 get $5.00 gift card. Can I used the coupon that states "any neutrogena face makeup PRODUCT" on makeup remover cloths? It's worded differently than the other neutrogena coupons.

• Amy L says

In my experience makeup removers are considered makeup products. I've had to state this to the cashier and she took the coupon but I'm unsure is this is absolutely the case. As with most coupon policy its up for interpretation!

• anne says

I just received an answer from neutragena customer care and she (alicia) said as long as it's used on your face ,yes you can used the coupons for the promotion.I'm making a copy to bring in this afternoon.

5. Amy L says

Came across this deal thought iit was good…

Buy 2 Scotts Extra Soft bath tissue (36 rolls each) for $14.99 each get $5 gift card. Use 2 $1/1 from 1/13/13 SS. Total 22.98 after coupons and gift card or $.16/roll…plus they were 15% more free so it was 84 rolls per package making them $.14/roll…I am a brand specific shopper still, and Scotts is my preferred brand..

6. sabrina says

The 1/20 SS had a Target coupon for $1/1 Tide/Bounce, .50/1 Bounce from the P&G, most area Targets have their 34 count Bounce dryer sheets from $1.99-$2.07, making them .49-.56 a box! This is their everday price too.

7. Mickey says

The Target in Woodbury had the Jimmy Dean Delites breakfast bowls for $2.04 each. I had 4 coupons so I got 4 for 16 cents! They also had the Dove & Ax men's gift sets on clearance $4.98 & they accepted my $3.00 off coupon from 12/31. He said they accept coupons 30 days after they expired so I got the set for $1.98!!