I (Laura) usually print my return address labels on Avery labels, but here’s an even easier (and cheaper) solution: get a self-inking return address stamp for $0.99 + free shipping from Staples.com. Here’s how:
- Go to Staples.com and click the banner in the upper right-hand corner that looks like the image above.
- Choose the first option (for $0.99) and pick black, blue, green, red or violet ink.
- Add your text (return address or just your name/child’s name/signature/etc.)
- Click “Advanced Editing” to customize text and insert image. NOTE: You must insert an image of your own to get free shipping (I did a quick search for “fancy W” to add an image to my return address stamp).
- Proceed through the checkout process and you’ll pay just $0.99 + tax and get free shipping.
I (Laura) just tried this and was thrilled to see that it worked. I’m considering order another one for stamping my children’s books, too.
Your turn: What kind of stamp did you make – return address? signature? book label? something else?
This post contains one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Pocket Your Dollars.com at no cost to you. See Pocket Your Dollars’ disclosure statement for more details.