Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save Coupon Book 1/10 – 1/23/13

Roundy’s shoppers, check your mailbox for a new coupon book. We’ve matched up all of those store coupons with available manufacturer’s coupons in this list.

Your turn: What other coupons did you find to go along with these store coupons?

Comments

1. Dawn N says

There is a mayo coupon on the Kraft website link for the cheese/breadcrumbs for homestyle 30 oz that would make it free if that kind is part of the sale.

2. Tiffany says

I've never had a problem using a buy 1 get 1 free printable or otherwise. Is this a new policy? Or one I just didn't realize existed?

• Terri says

Recently I was denied using a printable buy 1 get 1 free coupon at the Brooklyn Park store I was told per policy they don't take them.

3. Dave N says

Hi Carrie & others, Do you know if these are just mailed to certain areas or how else to get on the list to get these in my mail? I didn't get the last one, and I'm hoping to get this one and any future mailings.

I'm sad to say that I don't think there is a way to get yourself added to a list. I think they buy a mailing list for the areas surrounding their stores. In times past readers have tried to contact Customer Service and ask to be added to a list, but were told that there is no way to do that :( (Sorry to be the bearer of bad news)

4. AsUntoTheLord says

Hey all! Some good coupons in today paper! There are the usual Scott coupons and there is a $1/1 for Planters Peanut Butter that does NOT say DND so makes the PB above FREE. :-)

Also, on the Classico deal, this might work better for some:

Buy 4, use two $1/2

Spend $3.68, Get back $3 OYNO

Final Price: $0.17 each

5. Christie says

I was denied using a printable BOGO at the Oakdale store. That was after the customer service manager took one.

6. Jennifer says

Yes, I am sorry to say I have asked twice (via email and at the customer service desk) and they indicated there was no way to add my name to mailing list. However, there are many times I am able to pick a copy of one up at the customer service counter.

7. Sarah says

I am not able to get the $1 off Kraft Fresh Take Cheese and Breadcrumb mix. Is there another site that has this? I would like to use it at Rainbow tomorrow as it will be doubled.

Thanks!

Sarah

8. mary says

if you're headed to Rainbow today(Wed), there's a 1/1 printable available on coupons dot com for garnier fructis shampoo or conditioner, making it only .78 after double