CVS Shopping List 1/6 – 1/12/13

If you’ve been saving up your Extra Bucks for a good ad, this is your week. As many as seven items are free after coupons and/or Extra Bucks this week, along with a ton of other deals you can take advantage of, including a variety of health care products, mouthwash, Special K, and more.

If you’re new to CVS, your first step is to learn the ins and outs of the Extra Bucks program and learn how to read this shopping list. For those who use reusable bags, you may want to buy a green bag tag.

And if you regularly purchase beauty products at CVS, I recommend enrolling in the CVS Extra Care Beauty Club, which is free to join. As a member, you will receive $3 Extra Bucks on your birthday in addition to other opportunities for free Extra Bucks. Read this post to find out more.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at CVS?

Comments

1. Josh says

Coca-Cola Brand 2 Liter $1.33

Sprite is also included because it's pictured in the ad and there is $1/4 coupon for the Sprite 2 Liters in the 12/09 SS

• sabrina says

I went to do the RoC deal to see if it worked out as Carrie suggested and it worked just fine for me. I also had a $4 off $20 skin care purchase from the MCM machine and stacked them.

• Diana says

I tried the RoC deal this morning, bought two Max facial scrubs $10.49 each. The extra bucks did not print. Store manager forced a print for me and was going to check their system. Shakopee Dean Lakes Blvd store. I also had the $4/20.

When Walgreens has the buy one get one and then you use a manufacturer coupon to get both free . Is this allowed in the coupon policy or is it a gray area ?

3. erica says

Does anyone know if the Shakopee CVS allows more than one $4/$20 email coupons per customer? Thanks In Advance =)

This didn't work for me at the CVS on White Bear Ave. and they didn't feel comfortable force printing the ECB but they did let me return them.

For the Aveeno lotion deal they had some 2.5 oz. lotion priced at $3.59 and that didn't print ECB either. Stayfree went through perfect :)

Aric – CVS is one of the few stores that actually spells this out as acceptable in their coupon policy: http://www.cvs.com/bizcontent/general/help/coupon

"Buy One, Get One Free promotions may be combined with Buy One, Get One Free Coupons. Customers are responsible for paying applicable tax

o Ex. Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00 BOGO and customer has a MFG coupon for Suave BOGO. Customer will receive both items for free but will need to pay any applicable tax."

• ann says

Dee, I used just 1 BIGI free coupon fot the 2, they're already B1G1 free so if u used 1 BIGI free coupon u end up with both free

• Janice Marfiz says

I've tried the link on different computers and internet explorer/chrome and it will not work. I think that they are having an issue with their website currently

• Janice Marfiz says

You are able to, but the Aveeno is no longer on sale, so it would be full price. Unless you happened to get a raincheck.

6. Katherine says

I have a question about the Nivea for Men Facial care deal: the ad does not state that 2 need to be purchased in order to get the $5 EB. It just says "Buy Nivea for Men Facial Care Get $5 Extrabucks rewards". It is true that with the sale (Buy 1, get one 50% off) and Facebook coupon, you could get a shave gel free, but if you just want the balm or moisturizer, I think you could use the 75c off printable and you would only need to buy the one. Am I reading the ad correctly? And (perhaps even more importantly) am I making sense?

7. Betsy says

The Eagan CVS did not happen to have the $9.99 RoC product. Their cheapest product was $17.99. Also, a heads-up to anyone planning on going there after this week, they are wiped out of a ton of stock and may not have it back in until Fri or Sat. Great chance to get rainchecks!

8. Betsy says

Make sure the Stayfree you buy is $4.99 (or $4.49 I can't remember the exact number) or less, as that is the maximum redeemable amount allowed. I learned this is the hard way, although $2.99 is still a steal on two packages. Hope this helps :)

9. FrugalCat says

The Culturelle had a $2 coupon in the box. Also, the $5 off Aleve is for the 70+ count this week but the one from 12/2 is for the 40+ count.

10. Sally says

I got through the Bayer registration and went to print the coupon. I read it first and it requires a prescription from your Dr.