If you’re an Amazon Student member, you can receive a free $10 credit to Amazon.com just for referring a friend to join Amazon Student in the month of January.
New Member Referral
Here’s how to do it:
- Sign in to your Amazon Student account.
- Share your unique referral link in one of three ways: your personalized link, your Facebook Wall, or via email.
- Once your friend (or friends) signs up, you’ll receive a $10 credit in your account. Do know that the credit may take 7 days or longer to appear in your account and expire 1 year from date of issuance.
A few restrictions:
- Residents of Arkansas, North Carolina and Rhode Island are ineligible to receive the credit.
- Credit will be issued for new Amazon Student members only (as in, they can’t have signed up for Amazon Student before and let it expire).
Benefits of Amazon Student
Amazon Student offers college students membership to Amazon Prime free for 6 months or at a discounted rate of $39/year (normally $79/year). To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled in a college or university and have a valid .edu email address (which you’ll need to enter in order to sign up).
Don’t forget that Amazon Student members can get the Kindle Fire HD for $50 off through January 30.
Your turn: Are you a member of Amazon Student? How do you plan to share this promotion with your friends?