Happy Holidays! Want to win some money?
$600 in Prizes
We’ve teamed up with several other bloggers and KnowYourBank to host this super awesome giveaway. There are $600 worth of prizes and three separate winners.
- 1st Place Winner: $500 American Express Prepaid Card
- 2nd Place Winner: $75 American Express Prepaid Card
- 3rd Place Winner: $25 American Express Prepaid Card
How to Enter
You’ve got a variety of ways to enter this giveaway. All entries must happen within this official entry form. Follow the steps below to enter the maximum times allowed.
1. Review your bank. Log in and review your bank at KnowYourBank (review must be at least 140 characters); be sure you login, otherwise you won’t get the confirmation code you need in step 2 (takes less than a minute, promise)
2. Input confirmation code. Input your 5 digit code into the entry form to enter; entry form is found here or is embedded below (code will appear on-screen and be emailed to you as well)
3. Enter additional ways. Earn additional entries by liking our giveaway partners.
4. Invite friends. When they signup you’ll get an additional entry.
- Only entries via this Rafflecopter form are eligible to win.
- You don’t need to complete every option, but the more you do, the greater your chance of winning!
- Entries will be double-checked, so you can only win the prize if you’ve actually done everything you received entry points for.
- You can perform each entry type ONLY ONCE.
- Leave your email in the email field so we can contact you if you win; alternatively, make sure that your Facebook is correct.
- If you already follow/like one of the other blogs, these entries still count, so still sign up for them.
- The giveaway ends on December 21st, the Friday before Christmas, at 11:59 PM EST
Questions? Connect with us!
Giveaway Partner Sites
Our mission is to develop a community of people who try to make financially sound decisions. The website strives to educate individuals in making wise choices about credit and debt, investing, education, real estate, insurance, spending, and more. Visit MoneyCrashers »
Wise Bread is a community of bloggers here to help you live large on a small budget. Despite what you may have heard, you don’t have to sacrifice your financial independence to enjoy life. Visit WiseBread »
The Centsible Life is a community, and blog at the intersection of money and motherhood. The Centsible Life explores topics as varied as college savings and fashionable finds on a budget. Visit The Centsible Life »
We are a Christian personal finance blog that helps regular people dump the chains of debt and live financially free. Hopefully this blog can play a small part in helping you to start your financial blueprint. Visit Bible Money Matters »
You start on Payoff by sharing your dreams and setting up goals that motivate you. Then link your accounts to track your finances and see where you’re spending. As you make progress you’ll earn badges and even win cash sur-prizes. Visit PayOff »