Target Shopping List 12/9 – 12/15/12

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

1. JoAnna says

Happy service desk comment: On Saturday my hubby had extra $10 gift card coupons when you spend $50 and he played Santa coupon–but gave all of them away. I had one more coupon at home and decided to swing by to see if they would honor the missed coupon–and they did :)

2. Sara says

With the Target Baby mobile coupons there is a 1.50 of duracell. Paired with the nerf coupon could save you even more.

Also I think the Pampers mobile coupon has expired?

3. See says

The 28 oz hormel party tray is not on sale for $5.99. I tried to do the deal and couldn't because it wasn't the right size. Then I got home and realized there were two $3 off coupons, one specifically says off a 28 oz pack and the other just says off any hormal party trays.

4. Sandi says

I can't find the Target Glade candle coupon – is it now gone?

If it is still avail. what category is it under please?

Thanks.

5. Paige says

I was wondering if anyone here is only allowed to print 1 print per coupon per computer on target.com for there coupons? I use to be able to print off two, but for the last coupon of weeks I have been noticing that it's only letting me print off one. Is anyone else having this problem, or have had this problem before? It's very frustrating, I am also having this problem on coupons.com

6. Meghan says

The Quorn entrees are in the freezer section. I found them with the meatless frozen products (by the Boca burgers) at the Target in St. Louis Park near Knollwood Mall.

7. Amy RS says

On coupons.com I can always print 2 BUT to find the coupon the second time, you have to scroll all the way down through the page to be able to choose them again (searching by category won't bring them up the second time) it's annoying but works. HTH, good luck!

8. Mary says

I got the Pepsi 12 pack deal yesterday and happily found a 55 cent off coupon on each of the packs. New price = $2.20 for a 12-pack!

• Brandon says

But make sure you get the right product… I got Ben gay ZERO DEGREES as the coupons state but it doesn't work with ibotta. Ibotta now requires you to scan barcode and their offer is for COLD THERAPY not ZERO DEGREES. Therefore I am unable to get the $1.25 from ibotta.