Target Shopping List 12/30/12 – 1/5/13

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

1. Jackie says

Keebler Coconut Dreams, Grasshopper, Deluxe Grahams & Other Cookies $1.99

$1.50/1 Keebler Cookies printable (coupon is found under “rewards” and can be redeemed after entering at least 100 points)

$1/2 Keebler Cookies printable

Final price: As low as $0.49 after coupon

It says you need 1,000 points to redeem this, not 100

2. Carol M says

There is a new $1 Method Cleaner coupon and I have some $1 Method manufacturer coupons that expire today. So, I will be heading to Target to get that deal today. I think they are normally $2.99 but showing a price cut on line of $2.66.

• JoAnna says

I have tht same coupon–there is $0.25/1 from 12/30 P&G and $1/2 from 11/25 P&G. You can buy the pkg of Charmin and 2 Freshmates–use the $1/2 (exp 12/31) and your Vocal Point coupon. You would pay $11.99 for the tp and 2 pkgs of Freshmates.

• JoAnna says

I didn't find the $1/2 Charmin, only a $0.25/1 in the 11/25 P&G. But, you can use the $0.25/1 from 11/25 (for the TP you buy), the $1/1 Freshmates from Vocalpoint (for the free Freshmates) and the free Freshmates coupons for the 2nd pkg you buy. Even a bit better of a deal :)

Thanks, JoAnna. I bought 1 Charmin TP for $12.99 and 1 freshmates, free with purchase. I used the free freshmates from vocalpoint plus the $0.25/1 Charmin from the 12/30 P&G. The freshmates coupon took $3.99 off, so it was $8.75 oop for 12 huge rolls plus the wipes. Came to about $0.18/single roll, plus free wipes.

3. JoAnna says

***Deal idea***

Buy 3 DiGiorno Pizzas for $5.00 each

Plus, buy 1 California Pizza Kitchen Pizza for $5.00

Plus, buy 2 Edy’s Fruit Bars (6 ct.) (free with purchase of pizzas)

B2G1 Free DiGiorno Large Pizza printable

$1.50 Off California Pizza Kitchen Pizza printable

Up to $0.50/1 DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza cash back with ibotta app

Final price: $1.75 each after coupons and cash back

The Cali piza Kitchen coupon is $1.00 now not $1.50

4. Amy says

Hey everyone I was at Target today and I looked at the Hunt's Pasta Sauce in the can. I noticed it was part of a giftcard deal if you bought various things that are indicated and marked on the price labels if you buy 10 so they are selling barilla pasta's for 1.29 or 1.69 a piece so if there are some coupon's it would make better for the deal. Also I think the deal is until 2-30-13 so many times to get a chance at it!

5. Tina Q says

Holiday funfetti Pillsbury cake mix on clearance for 50 cents. Combined with the $1/2 Pillsbury baking products coupon on Target.com=Free! I love free products! Holiday oreos are on sale for 89 cents too. Yum! This was all at Minnetonka Target the other day.

6. Jeni H says

I printed out the Nature Made $3/2 vitamins and it doesn't say manufacturer on it. It just says Target Web Coupon so we should be able to match it up with other coupons.

7. pam says

The 7th generation coupons listed here are no longer available. I played all the little games on the site and gave my email address only to be told the promotion was expired. However there is a $1 Target printable coupon for 7th generation dish soap. Too bad I couldn't get them both.

8. Cindy says

Are there only specific locations running the dove men body wash gift card deal? Crystal & brooklyn center did not have it.

In the 12/2 RP insert there is also a $1 off 24 cans of fancy feast MQ. It doesn't indicate you have to buy 24 individual cans so it should work with the fancy feast deal posted.

• Kae says

If you didn't…. ask a sales person to check. Target does not always get the signs posted for the deals, and employees don't know unless they check it on their scanner. I had an employee tell me that that a product was not included on a deal, but I pressed for them to check and it was.

10. Lisa says

Midway Target has classico pasta sauce for $2 with Target coupon hang tags for buy 2 sauces get an alfredo sauce free. There are also few printable coupons posted on the Lund's/Bylery's list.

11. Jen says

I noticed mention of Ragu and Hunt's pasta sauce in the gift card deal. Are they both part of the deal here locally in the TC?

12. Mel says

Hi All!

Curious do you all plan meals around the sales and shopping? I am overwhelmed by trying to get the good deals and getting more than body wash in the house.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

13. Jenny says

Is the $1 off pop tarts still available on Ibottota? I purchased the item but am not seeing the deal in my app.