*LAST CHANCE* Star Tribune Sunday Subscription: $24 for 52 Weeks + Get $20 Restaurant.com Gift Card Back (Exp 12/19)

Have a friend or family member who enjoys coupons? How about a news junkie that cut out their home-delivered Sunday paper in recent years because they couldn’t afford it? Now’s your chance to give a Star Tribune subscription at a great price, plus you get a bonus too!

Give a 1-year subscription to the Sunday Star Tribune. You pay just $24, which is a steal itself. But, you’ll also get a $20 Restaurant.com gift card. You can use that gift card to buy coupons for restaurants nationwide. Order your subscription now.

Fine print:

• The recipient of the paper must be a new subscriber; a new subscriber has not received a home delivered paper to their address in at least 30 days.
  • The recipient of the paper must live in a specified zip code within the Twin Cities metro area. This may seem obvious, but this offer is only valid for addresses where home delivery is available.
  • The subscription will auto-renew at then-current rates unless you contact the Star Tribune at 612-673-4343 to specify an end date (which you can do the day after your order is processed). If you forget, you’ll get renewal notices in the mail before you’re charged again.
  • Yes, you can give yourself this gift as long as you meet the other requirements.

Your turn: Even today my dad reads the entire newspaper cover-to-cover each morning. I have fond childhood memories of sitting at the table with him on Sundays as I looked at comics and he read. Anyone else have fond memories of the newspaper like that?

Comments

1. baglady says

A couple years ago I signed up for the delivered paper through PYD and WAS ABLE to get it at a good rate, w/perks. But now, when viewing the zip codes, mine is not listed. However the town east of here and just 8 miles south of here are both listed in zip codes. The Star Trib sent me an offer by mail that is similar (but not the gift card). Strange they would allow my zip code through their own advertisement of special deal, but not through PYD. Any possibility they will include 55008 zip code in future. I would rather go through PYD since I think it is a benefit to PYD.

I will ask about 55008 :) Yes, Pocket Your Dollars does earn a commission for each order placed through our site. I appreciate your thoughtfulness to try and order through here.

When you check zip codes, could you ask about our too? We have had home delivery in the past and the same thing as Baglady above stated. Our zip is 55046

Thanks,

2. Kristina says

Can you check on 55360 too? It used to be included as I took advantage of a deal through your site this past spring? Thanks Carrie!

3. Erika Minnick says

Thank you for checking! I have to say that I am very disappointed in the Star Tribune for offering this deal to some, but not all zip codes…seems a bit "discriminatory" to me. You would think they'd want to get all the customers they could…especially since the newspaper audience is dwindling.

4. Lisa says

I got mine; thanks Carrie! I'm super excited to move up in the couponing world to receive two sets of coupon inserts! Watch out Rainbow!

Thanks for this! I passed this deal up when it was offered by Groupon, but your $20 Restaurant.com gift card offer sold me on your deal, plus I wanted to support your site, so yours got my business!

Aw, that's very sweet of you Lisa. In the years I read blogs, before I had one, I didn't understand how websites were supported so I wasn't intentional like you are saying you have chosen to be. It really touches my heart that you'd do that for me. Thank you.

6. Jen says

Looks like this deal is still valid. Not sure about the $20 gift card (fingers crossed!), but it let me order it at $24, and said it was a PYD deal! :-)