Lunds & Byerly’s Shopping List 12/26 – 1/2/13

Lunds and Byerly’s are two higher-end grocery stores in the Twin Cities area that offer some good deals each week (we post about the stores together as their ads are identical).

One perk Lunds and Byerly’s stores offer is online grocery shopping. With this service, you create an account and then add items to your virtual grocery cart. You can pay via credit card or PayPal, then choose to have your order delivered to a home or business in the Twin Cities area or select drive-thru pickup (only available at some stores).

The delivery fee is $9.95 and the drive-thru fee is $4.95 (no minimum amount required). They’ll even accept manufacturer’s coupons that will be credited to your account.

If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, then learn to read this shopping list. If you are having issues, troubleshoot problems printing coupons here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find at Lunds and Byerly’s this week?

Comments

1. Mudgod says

The Digiorno pizzas are also on sale price in addition to being BOGO. So, only $5.99 each instead of $7.99

And there is a new Digiorno B2G1 IP coupon available on coupons.com

So, purchase 6 Digiorno pizzas at Lunds, use a pair of B2G1 coupons. And you end up with 6 pizzas for $5.99 total.

2. Michelle from Maple says

The frozen pizza deal is awesome. I went to the Maple Grove store yesterday and was planning to get a few of the DiGiorno's Pizzas. The price in the freezer section states $7.99 each, however, at the register they are ringing up at $5.99. B1G1 becomes an even better deal when coupled with a coupon. This is a great frozen pizza for $2.50 each ($5.99/2, less $1 coupon = $2.50 each).

3. Mudgod says

Since Digiorno wraps the actual pizza in strong airtight plastic, you can remove the outer pizza boxes and save a bit of space in your freezer. I cut the cooking instructions off one box and tossed that in the freezer too.

Technically, you should be able to stack four $1/1 coupons with the two B2G1 coupons, but I didn't bother trying that. My local Lunds barely understands coupons as it is. So, either $1 per pizza, or 33 cents per pizza ;)

4. Mona says

Can't seem to access the Lund's Peanuts coupon. When I click on the link it only brings up the Tortilla coupon. What am I doing wrong?

• mary says

The peanuts deal is available for members of the Text Club. If you text FRESH to 95173 you will get the text coupons. Cherries are just an example of what coupons you may receive. Hope that helps!

5. Jan says

Well, at the Highland store the Digiorno did not ring up at %5.99 and the cashier didn't know how to ring up the B2GO coupon, so she called the store manager who told me I'd need to buy 5 pizzas. Pricey lesson for me.

6. Mona says

Paid $7.99 for the Digiorno Pizza at Lunds on County Rd C in Roseville. Bought 3 pizzas and used B2G1. Only received discount of $7.01 instead of $7.99. Lunds was so busy, I just didn't want to go back and dispute anything. Glad some of you did well on this deal.