Here are a couple nice little stocking stuffer deals for those of you with a Kmart nearby: Grab two pair of women’s holiday socks for just $0.59 each, and two pair of kids’ Star Wars slippers for $2.25 each. Choose free in-store pickup to avoid shipping costs.
Holiday Sock Deal
Check out Kmart.com’s women’s holiday socks that are on sale for $0.88.
- Add at least two pair to your cart, selecting your local store for in-store pickup.
- Use the coupon code offers10 to get an extra 10% off, making each pair just $0.59 each.
- Check out online and pick the socks up at your local store next time you’re doing errands.
I’m not sure how long the socks are on sale for, or for how long the coupon code is good for, so I’d recommend getting in on this deal right away if you are interested.
This is a trifecta of good things – inexpensive, cute and useful. Really, they are perfect as a small gift for a co-worker or teacher, as a stocking stuffer, or as a small hostess gift if you’re having coffee with a friend. I know many of you create larger gift baskets with thigns you’ve picked up throughout the year and these would be a great addition to that.
Star Wars Slippers Deal
For the Star Wars slippers deal, check out the selection of toddler and youth Star Wars slippers, $4.99 per pair. My kids got slippers last year and they a-d-o-r-e them.
- Add at least two pair to your cart, selecting your local store for in-store pickup. They are currently buy one, get one free.
- Use the coupon code offers10 to get an extra 10% off, making each pair just $2.25 each.
- Check out online and pick the socks up at your local store.
Your turn: What kind of holiday gifts do you like to give to co-workers, teachers, etc.?