Cub Foods Shopping List 12/2 – 12/8/12

As of April 15, Cub Foods changed their coupon policy. You can read Cub Foods’ new coupon policy, but the most notable change is that they only accept expired coupons up to 30 days past their expiration date.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot this week?

Comments

1. Rachel skildum says

Just wanted to say thank you so much Carrie for your hard work. I am a stay at home mom of 7 children and you make it.possible to get what I need on my budget. You are truly appreciated at my house.

2. sarah says

The Q in the paper cannot be combined with the one from the store for the cheese. They are both Store Qs. You will get charged $2.99 for each of the cheese packs.

3. Beth says

The Gift Cards for this weeks buy $100 get $10 off your next purchase are:

Nike, Spa Finder, Nordstrom, Amazon, & Nordstrom Rack

4. Susan says

I must be missing something, but I have looked and looked and then looked again for the coupon for Neutrogena on the Recycle Bank site. Huh?

5. Nikole says

Quick question: I recieved via Mail two Complimentary Jack's Coupon Pizzas. Free up to a $5.01. Can I use these two coupons with the buy 2 get 2 offer and get 4 for free?

I feel like I'd be cheating the system.

Nikole – In theory, yes, you should be able to do that, but know that your cashier may not be up for it. If you do try it, I recommend giving the manufacturer's coupons to the cashier first, then the store coupon.

• JoAnna says

When you clink on the rebate link it takes you to the rebate form where Olay is listed–so yes it does qualify for the rebate. Thanks for catching that :)