Walgreens Shopping List 11/18 – 11/24/12

This list is for the deals available all week at Walgreens.  We’ll post an additional list of Walgreens Black Friday deals available from Thanksgiving Day through Saturday the 24th later in the week.  If you’re new to Walgreens shopping, then learn how the Balance Rewards Program works.  Plus,  learn how the Register Rewards program works and learn how to read this shopping list. Don’t forget that some other stores will accept Register Rewards like a manufacturer’s coupon. Also, it’s a good idea to print out Walgreens’ official coupon policy and keep it with you in case an issue comes up at checkout.

This is a starting list of deals for the week and is not a comprehensive list of every sale item and its coupons, but just the best deals (things at prices I’d actually pay). We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week, we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Walgreens is the one store where an advertised sale like “2/$4” usually requires you to buy two products. The first one rings at full price and the second product will ring at a lesser price to bring the total to $4, using our example. If you ever question whether you need to buy two to receive a sale price, ask the cashier to scan one item for you. If it rings at full price, then you know you need to buy two products. If it rings at the sale price, then you don’t.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at Walgreens?

Comments

1. carol says

Regarding the Accu-chek Nano deal: There is a $10 off 1 q (7/2912 RP; expires 12/31/12) for the Smart View system which may make that a better deal.

2. Melissa says

There is an additional $2 rr printing out if you buy $7+ on the oral b toothbrushes that are 2/$7-making them free!

3. Paige says

I have a question.

I have a coupon for buy one schick hydro silk refill, get one schick hydro razor free, I am wondering can I use another coupon on the razor that will be free with the coupon?

• AsUntoTheLord says

Something about that whole item is a bit off:

French’s French Fried Onions (2.8 oz.) $1.29

Use in-ad Walgreens coupon (Limit 3)

Plus, use:

$0.50/1 French’s French Fried Onions printable

$0.50/1 French’s Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce printable

$0.30/1 French’s French Fried Onions printable

Final price: As low as $0.29 after coupons

Math w/ doubled coupon maybe? :-) LOL Also, I don't think the Dipping Sauce link is right there.

• mary says

AsUntoTheLord – Whoops! I added JoAnna's coupon and then when Sue commented that it was the wrong size I took it off again and forgot to change the price back. It's fixed now! Thanks!

4. Tina says

I have a question on the Colorsilk

Buy 2 Revlon Colorsilk or Colorsilk Luminista Hair Color for 2/$6, Get 2,000 Balance Reward Points

Use in-ad Walgreens coupon (Limit 4)

Spend $6, get 2,000 points

Final price: $2.00 each after coupon and Balance Reward Points

I bought it, but didn't get the 2000 balance reward points. The cashier said I could call the number on the back of my card for help. I can't where it says it in the ad. Is it a mistake? can you help me find it before I call.