Target Shopping List 11/25 – 12/1/12

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

1. debra says

couldn't find the coupons for flinstones, chap stick or up & up food wrap/storage coupons :( have had a tough time since website update.

2. Dee says

On the

Mt. Olive Relish Squeeze Bottle (10 oz.) or Sweet Relish (8 oz.) Jar $1.19

Mt Olive Banana Pepper Rings $1.87

Hamburger Dill Chips (16 oz.) $1.57

$1/1 Mt. Olive Pickles, Peppers or Relish Product from 11/18 Smart Source insert (exp 12/23)

Final price: $0.19 after coupon

At the Otsego target the 8oz relish is on sale for $1.02 would can get it for .02 cents

3. anne says

I just came from target and I used my $5.00 target coupon for crest 3D whitening and they have gift sets on the end caps which include: 2 hour express strips ,3D white mouth rinse ,3D crest toothpaste and 3D crest toothbrush all on clearance .Priced at $31.48 minus my coupon, $26.48 and then my $10.00 mail-in rebate making it $16.48! This was in Otsego target by the way.

4. ann says

When does Target post new coupons – a specific day each week? Nearly all the ones I looked for today were gone. I have a 5% card I want to use in early Dec. for a big Target run…

5. Jenny says

Does anyone know where in the store the Eco tools bath poufs are? I've looked twice now, and don't find that brand at the EP store.

6. Jackie says

I can get 13 ct. Hefty slider bags at my Dollar Tree for $.25….is that a good price or should I save my coupon and hope for a sale at Target or Walmart?

7. Janet says

The Target coupon for Home Brand or Threshold table linen item specifically says "excludes placemats and naplins" so can't use it like you are showing as item 1 and 2.

Thanks for the heads up Janet, I removed these deals from the list. I think they changed the wording on the coupon since it was first released, as it didn't have that restriction earlier in the week…bummer!