Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save Shopping List 11/11 – 11/17/12 (Incl. Double Double Daze)

This Saturday, November 17, Rainbow Foods is running a Double Double Daze promotion. On that day you can have up to 10 coupons doubled in value per transaction. Some stores are enforcing a limit of 5 coupons for a single product per customer per day (although the coupon policy posted for  Rainbow Foods doesn’t reflect that change). That’s an increase for the 5 coupons typically allowed during a regular Double Daze event. If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick N Save’s) coupon policy before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

If you shop at Copps and your ad doesn’t match the items mentioned in this shopping list, then check out what we saw for sales last week.

Two things to remember about this list of deals. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, it is a starting list: as we learn of more deals whose final price is low enough, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. dee says

just wondering i know this may be a stupid question but i want to double check

for the buy a ham get 5 off a turkey deal-is it a coupon that can be used on another purchase or do we have to buy the ham and turkey at the same time? Thanks for the info

2. JoAnna says

Jennie-O Frozen Hen or Tom Turkey $0.68/lb. (Limit 1 with separate $25.00 purchase)

Use in-ad Roundy’s coupon

Final price: $0.68/lb. after coupon, plus additional $25+ purchase (if an area store has a lower price, Roundy’s stores will match it with the same limitations and purchase requirements. Just bring in the competitor’s ad. Some exclusions apply. See ad for details.)

Cub has their Jennie-o turkeys on sale for $0.58/lb. with coupon and additional $25 purchase this wk.

• Barb says

I too watch this time of year for all the competing turkey prices, seems much higher this year. Here in NE WI Festival Foods will always give you 2 cents lower than any other turkey price, But also last year I found that Cub Foods online had the lowest priced turkeys w purchase, so I took the printed ad from thier website to our Walmart, and even thouhg we no longer have Cub in our area, they matched the price which seemed to be atleast 10 cents lower that any area store around here. Just my thoughts on Turkeys… I know I like to stock up on a few this time of year.

3. Rachel says

Hi! I'm wondering how to get the $1/3 Lean Cuisine coupon to print? I registered, but cannot find the coupon anywhere on the site!

• Sue says

I couldn't find it either. I found this under FAQ on this page:

Do you have coupons available?

We offer coupons in local papers, through direct mailing programs and via emails to registered members. We don't have a regular section on our website itself. We suggest you watch for sales or promotions at your local grocery store.

4. jen says

I have a coupon for a $1.00 off any oscar mayer pork bacon I can't remember where I got it from online, either the wounded warriors or coupons.com when all the kraft coupons came out. It should be able to be combined with the oscar mayer store bacon coupon?

5. jen says

From the kelloggs family reward site https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promo… there are coupons for $0.70 off Cheese It Crackers making them a varied price depending on how many computers you have and a $1 off 2 cheese it crackers. There is a $1 off 2 nutri grain bars. $1 off one eggo waffles making them $0.20 each. There are more coupons that match at this site as well.

6. carol says

Regarding the refrigerated Jello deal, the following reminder of a catalina spit out of the RB q machine when I was last there:

Purchase 2 to 4 4-packs in 1 transaction between 11/9/12 & 12/2/12 & receive a $ q off a future shopping order: Buy 2, get $1, buy 3 get $2, buy 4 or more get $3

For the Wholly Salsa deal, I don't understand how a peelie (presumably manufacturer q) can be used in conjunction with another manufacturer q (which could potentially make it free when doubled in the first place) a better deal.

• carol says

Thanks, Sue, for explaining that.

Jen, my catalina reminder has a Rainbow logo on it & it spit out at Rainbow, so why would it only be good at Kroger?

• jen says

Carol I am just not finding online for rainbow or roundy's. I would love it if it did print at roundy's too as it would make a great deal. Didn't want to put it on my list and then not have it print at Roundy's. Maybe it is just rainbow, bummer for us!

• Sue says

The peelie can not be used in conjunction with another coupon. I believe that statement was put on there when the other $1/1 coupon listed said Do Not Double, so the peelie was the best coupon to use since it does not say Do Not Double.

7. Sue says

S&W Beans are on Price Cut for $0.59 through 11/17/12

$1/2 S&W Beans from 10/21 Smart Source insert (exp 12/31)

$1/2 S&W Beans (Facebook) printable

$1/5 S&W Beans printable

Final price: As low as two free after doubled coupon

Pyrex Glassware — Buy 2, Get 1 Free Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup $3.19-$4.59 (regular price)

$1/1 Pyrex Glass, Bakeware or Storage Item from 11/11 Smart Source insert

$1/1 Pyrex Glass Bakeware, Prepware or Storage from 8/26 Smart Source insert

Deal Idea:

Buy 3 Measuring Cups for $3.19 each, 1 will be free.

Use two $1/1 coupons.

Final Price: $0.79 each after doubled coupons and free one.

Land O Lakes Half & Half $1.59-$1.95 (regular price) Pints are $1.25 at Maplewood Rainbow.

$0.55/1 Land O Lakes Half & Half printable

$1/2 Land O Lakes Half & Half printable

Final price: As low as $0.49 after doubled coupon

There is a $0.50 coupon in 11/11 Smart Source also.

Wholly Guacamole Salsa $1.99-$2.99 (regular price)

$1.50/1 Wholly Salsa printable

$1/1 Wholly Salsa printable

Final price: As low as free after doubled coupon

**Plus, look for $1/1 peelie coupons for a better deal.

There is also a $1/1 in 11/11 Smart Source

Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Starter Tub $1.94-$2.14 The flavor packets for this frosting are $0.89-$0.99

$1/1 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Product printable

$1/2 Duncan Hines Products printable

Final price: As low as free after doubled coupon

There is also a $0.50/1 coupon in 11/11 Smart Source

Dr. Pepper is included in the Pepsi sale.

8. Sue says

Another sale deal:

Betty Crocker Speciality or Mashed Potatoes $1.00

$0.50/2 Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes (except Potato Buds or Pouches) from 10/7 General Mills insert

There is also a $0.50/2 on coupons.com

Final Price: $0.50 each after doubled coupon

• Sue says

I didn't see those two either. They must be gone.

I really wish coupons.com had a way to search for the coupon you are looking for instead of having to page through 10+ pages!

9. Sue says

PowerBar Nutrition Bars $1.00

$1.50/1 Powerbar Product printable

Final price: Free after coupon

That coupon actually says Save $1.50 on any five (5) POWERBAR® products

So the final price is $0.70 each after coupon

10. Sue says

Jif Hazelnut Spread is $3.25 regular price and there is a $1/1 coupon on coupons.com making it $1.25 after doubled coupon which beats the sale price of Nutella this week.

Does anyone know how it compares to Nutella? I love Nutella, have never tried the Jif brand.

• Sarah says

I like it! It's more chocolaty then Nutella. It has more calories and fat then Nutella so Nutella is probably the "healthier" choice of the two. My son loves both products, but my daughter only likes Nutella.

11. Sue says

Some things that maybe could be added to On-Going Deals:

Hormel Compleats $2.59

$1/1 Hormel Compleats Microwave Meal from 11/11 Smart Source insert

Final Price: $0.59 after doubled coupon

Franks Red Hot Sauce $1.29

$0.50/1 Frank's RedHot Sauce from 9/30 Smart Source insert (limit 2 coupons for the same products in the same transaction)

Final Price: $0.29 after doubled coupon

Tabasco Sauce $1.50 Price Cut through 1/2/13

$0.50/1 Tabasco from 11/11 Smart Source insert

Final Price: $0.50 after doubled coupon

Lipton Cup-a-Soup $1.39, Lipton Soup Secrets $1.45

$0.50/1 Lipton Cup-a-Soup or Soup Secrets Product from 11/11 Red Plum insert (limit 2 identical coupons in same shopping trip)

Final Price: $0.39 and $0.45 after doubled coupon

Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese $2.00 Price Cut through 11/22/12

$1/2 Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese Packages 3.6-12.6 oz. from 11/11 Smart Source insert

Final Price: $1.00 each after doubled coupon

Silk Fruit&Protein $1.99 Price Cut through 12/30/12

$0.75/1 Silk Quart+ from 11/11 Smart Source insert (coupon says "Do Not Double")

$0.75/1 Silk Fruit&Protein Quart+ from 10/28 Smart Source insert

$1/1 Silk Quart or Larger printable

$0.75/1 Silk Quarter, Half Gallon or Single Serve 4-Pack printable

Final price: As low as free after doubled coupon

12. angela says

Has anyone had success finding this Q with the link that is given?

"$1/1 Planters Mixed Nuts or Cashews Halves & Pieces printable"

I've gone through the 'Foods' twice and the entire list once and either missed it or it's gone. Thanks!

13. Gina says

Old Wisconsin Beef or Turkey sticks are on sale for $3.99 there was a $1.00 off coupon in one of the inserts ..I'm thinking Smart Source from 2 weeks ago (might be regional). I think $1.99 for beef sticks is a good price since my kids love them, and it is a quick snack.

14. Ashley B. says

Thanks for the list! Looks like a pretty good week to me.

Question about the free Beechnut baby food. The jars are .50 cents each. With the $1/3 coupon doubled, that would leave an overage of .50 cents. Will these coupons still double and give the overage, or only double to the amount that will make them free?

I know a while ago I got the overage and was able to get extra jars for free because of it. And I know those $3.50 off milk GM promo coupons take the full amount off still.

Anyone know if overage still works in this case? I'm planning on getting a bunch of baby food to send to NY for hurricane relief and would love to be able to get extra jars if possible.

Also, anyone know if all Rainbow stores are enforcing the limit of 5 like coupons per day, specifically the WSP store?

Thanks. :)

• jen says

I used this coupon last week and it did not double even to the $0.50. It doesn't say DND so if you are using it check your receipt.

• T says

I think this coupon doesn't recognize that you are buying 3 items. it thinks that it only applies to one jar and as a result can't double. either cashier or customer service should be able to do proper doubling on it if it doesn't say anywhere DND.

15. Gina says

On Del Monte's Fresh Produce Facebook page there is a holiday coupon for $.50 on one Gold Extra Pineapple. After doubled coupon a fresh pineapple would be $1.99. Not a bad price for fresh pineapple and tastes better than canned:)

16. Katherine says

I think Gina had a comment that she didn't see the Westpac/Flav-R-Pac 75c/1 coupon, but I see her comment is gone now. I don't see it either.

17. samantha says

does anyone use organic grocery coupons? I am wondering if you can find some pretty good deals on organic foods :)

• Mary says

Organic coupons are out there, just not as many. Earth bound farms just had one and there often is organic yogurt coupons. If you live by a Whole Foods, give them a try. Whole foods has it's own coupons most WF's allow you to stack a store coupon with a manufactures coupon.

Pocket you dollars had been doing a Co-op shopping list too, but I don't remember seeing that updated recently.

• samantha says

Thank you! Im big on whole foods but not the prices :/ I skipped rainbow and aldi last week and just went and got everything at whole foods and spent $100 OVER my wanted budget! Ugh it didnt help that i brought the hubby…he loves their meat selection and butchers :) I usually get all my daughters snacks (annies brand) at target. They were on sale last week for $2.99/item. Even that is high!

• Kristin says

Don't forget that a lot of brands have organic/natural versions of their products that you can use the coupon with, unless it is specifically excluded. There just may not be a picture of it on the coupon. For example, Smucker's just had a $1/2 coupon in the Copp's flyer that could also have been used on the organic Smucker's. Same with things like Newman's Own Organic, Prego Organic, Heinz Organic, Green Giant Organic, etc.

Not to mention certain organic/natural brands do offer coupons pretty often like Amy's, Kashi, Bear Naked, Garden of Eatin', Muir Glen, Stonyfield Farm, etc. (I saw coupons for many of those on coupons.com just today.)

18. Paige says

Does anyone here know is the axe hair gel is also on sale for $3.99 this week? Or is it just the shower tool and shower gel?

19. Crystal says

Ok, maybe a silly question. Can I do multiple transactions and use 5 coupons on each in the same shopping trip? There are so many good deals, and coupons to use up! Thanks :)

• Lisa** says

Yes you can do multiple transactions, just know how your store works. My store only allows two transactions per trip through the line in order to keep things running smoothly, but you can go through the line multiple times (hopefully, that makes sense). I just organize every transaction in baskets and park my cart over to the side and go through as many times as I need to in order to respect that policy. Some people go out to their car and drop things off then come back through as well.

• Kris L says

Yep! As long as your total for each transaction before coupons is $25. I'm not sure HOW MANY transactions you can do…I typically do 2 or 3.

-Kris

• Jenny says

And remember there new coupon policy states no more than 5 like coupons per household per day. If you have multiple cards that are linked it won't work the coupon will beep and the cashiers have been told to not force any coupons through, so make sure to unlink your cards if you are planning on using more than 5 of the same coupon on the same card you would have to use a different card. This policy is in fine print on the Double Daze sign at all of the registars, some shoppers have said they could use more than 5 of the same coupon and then found out they never registared there card. Let the rest of us know if anyone was succesful in using more than 5 of the same coupons while shopping today.

• Kristin says

It's weird that the Copp's site says under Double Daze: "You can redeem up to 5 manufacturers' coupons (with values up to $1 each). That’s up to $5 in savings!"

Ummm…if they double, that's up to TEN dollars in savings, LOL!

Copp's has Double Double Daze advertised on the site for this coming Saturday and I don't see anything in the fine print about a limit of 5 like coupons per household per day? Maybe it depends upon the store's discretion?

I know I used six of the exact same tear pad coupon in one transaction last week and they all doubled. When did this new policy start?

20. Ashley B. says

This was about a year ago, so that's why I'm wondering if it would still work since I haven't done it since. Doesn't seem like it. lol

Thanks for the replies, all.

21. Kris L says

Not many shoppers this morning…everyone must be waiting for double double days on Saturday! Was at my store at 7…think I was the only one in there! Think I'm going back on Saturday…lots of good deals this week! AWESOME deal on Chex cereal! Just in time for the holidays….chex mix and puppy chow!!

22. T says

I find it difficult to see new comments when they are sprinkled as replies in the middle of other old comments. Is there any way to see just new ones?

My mom was at the Maplewood Rainbow today and based her 25.00 on shelf price as I always do. The cashier told her she needed to spend an additional 5.00 for coupons to double because her order (net) was only 20.00. Is this unique to that store?

• Melissa says

At my store, you have to have $25 using sale prices. For example, with the GM cereal deal, I had to reach $25 after taking off the $9 for the GM cereal promotion. Even with this restriction, I still have been saving an average of 75% each week. Hope that helps.

• Sue says

I shop at the Maplewood store all the time and coupons double based on shelf price. Once in a while I will have a cashier tell me that they won't, but I tell them to ring them anyways. They double just fine. It happens usually with a new cashier and they are surprised. That store knows to let the coupons double if the register does it. I had one cashier who would manually not double them; I sent an email about it and ever since have had no problems, even with that cashier although I try to avoid her because she is very rude and unhappy.

24. Tami says

Just had a great night at Rainbow in Lakeville. Just moved and am LOVING that store! Nicer store and WAY nicer cashiers than the Rainbow I used to shop at. :)

25. Lorissa says

and also, regarding cards "being linked together" i use mine and my boyfriends. we have separate phone numbers but the same address. are we linked?

• Jenny says

My cards were linked on the Fuel Rewards Network site so I could get the best possible price on gas and.because of that once I hit 5 identified coupons the register beeped and the cashier would not force them through and she pulled out the double daze sign and it says in fine print no more than 5 of the same coupon per day per household so I could not even use a different because the coupons would not work. This was at the Woodbury Rainbow last Saturday

26. scat says

I seems to me that Rainbow has not yet found a way to train their employees how to deal with coupons in any common sensible way. From the comments here, describing inconsistent experiences, they are pretty confused. I stood in line the other day at a Rainbow while a supervisor tried to explain the general mills coupon to a new cashier and it was jibberish. No wonder he was having a hard time knowing what to do. Clearly the supervisor did not understand it and had just made up something that was her attempt to make sense of it. It's no wonder that sometimes the cashiers get grumpy.

27. Michele says

In regards to the P&G Buy $35 in P&G Products in One Transaction Using get a $10 Prepaid Mastercard via Mail-In Rebate, I tried this transaction 2 weeks ago but my rebate form did not print at the bottom of my receipt. I purchased 2 Oil of Olay lotions ($19 ea), a swiffer starter kit ($10) and 2 swiffer refills ($4) and used 2 doubled $1 coupons (=$4) and 2 $5 coupons. My total would still have been over $35 after coupons. CS gave me many reasons why this transaction did not qualify but it still seems to me it should have. Can anyone tell me where my mistake is?

• Sarah says

I called P&G (#above) a couple of weeks ago and they told me to send my receipt along with my name and address and that they would send me the card.

28. Heather says

Sometimes it has automatically doubled (my more recent transactions during unlimited double days). Other times it has beeped and the cashier went back to my order to make sure I bought them and manually doubled them for me.

Janine – SavingStar coupons are not intended to be used along with manufacturer's coupons. Here's a portion of their FAQ: http://savingstar.com/blog/frequently-asked-quest

Do SavingStar eCoupons stack with in-store discounts or manufacturer’s coupons?

SavingStar eCoupons will work whether or not you combine them with other services’ coupons, but they are not intended to be used this way. Generally, manufacturers state that it is against their policies for shoppers to redeem more than one manufacturer’s coupon for the same purchase. Using in-store coupons in combination with SavingStar eCoupons is not a problem.

In the future, we may implement mechanisms to limit the combination of SavingStar eCoupons with other manufacturer coupons.

T – When you add a comment, you can check the box that says "Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail" and any new comments posted after yours will be sent to the email address you used when commenting. You can always unsubscribe from those emails if you find it's getting to be too much.

31. Jill says

Does anyone have a layout of the Rainbow at Northtown? I'm looking for isle number and what is generally located there. Or does anyone know where I can get one? I'm hosting thanksgiving for 20+ people and have a MASSIVE shopping list, would be nice to organize it by isle to get in and out more quickly. Especially since I will be shopping with a 5 & 7 year old! Any help would be great!!

32. Brock says

Has anyone else ever had problems printing coupons through Red Plum? They used to print fine for me but the past few weeks whenever I try printing I get a message that says something about "failed to validate certificate." It's frustrating because I see no way to try to fix it. Any ideas?

33. Brock says

Dr. Pepper isn't ever included in sales on Pepsi here in Madison, WI. For us it goes along with any sales on 7 up. I got 12 packs for $1 with the $3 7 up/A & W coupon from the coupon book and the $1 manufacturer coupon this past week.

34. Jennifer says

Where is anyone find this?

* Ocean Spray Whole Cranberries (12 oz.) $1.50

$1/1 Ocean Spray Fresh Cranberries 12 oz. printable

Final price: Free after doubled coupon

I walked all over the store and cannot find it.

• Terri says

they are usually in the produce department however the BP store does not have Ocean Spray fresh cranberries they stocked some other brand I have never heard of….

35. Kris P. says

Whoo-hoo! Can't wait until Double Doubles on Saturday. Chex, Keebler cookies, Eggos…I can't stand all the deals!! I may not be able to sleep Friday night…

36. melissa says

Hey everyone question, what is a good price to get coffee and ice tea, I don't drink either or but a friend of mine who has helped me out so much does so I would like to pick some up when theres a good deal but I don't know what a good deal is on that stuff. thanks much

37. Sandy S says

Me either! Finally a weekend with loads of good deals. I've been planning all week, did my preshop yesterday, have my stacks ready to go. I'm planning at least 5, possibly 6 transactions (I can't remember if they let me do 6, I usually do not do that many).

38. T says

My rainbow in Plymouth used to have products with aisle numbers lists hanging at the end of every aisle. I'm not sure if they still do or not as I haven't had a need to look at it lately. I'm guessing that all stores have the list available but they might or might not post it.

39. T says

Laura, thanks for the suggestion. It works great when someone follow ups on your comments. However, I was thinking more in terms of finding comments from others to make sure I don't make on new ideas from others. thx.

• Chelle says

I just come back each day and scroll through pretty fast and look for the dates. Like today is the 17th so if I wasn't here yesterday I would look for anything newer than the 15th. Works okay. LOL. Sorta.

40. Shelly says

West End also carries a different brand and not the Ocean Spray. Target has Ocean Spray Cranberries on sale for something like $1.79, so the $1 off coupon would make that a good deal.

41. Shelly says

That's really a subjective question, Melissa! I scrimp on a lot of things, but I'm picky about coffee and generally only get Caribou Mahogany blend (can be purchased at grocery stores) or my big preference Eclipse (which can only be purchased at Caribou coffee shops still). Teas really vary as well. My favorites aren't the more expensive ones – I like Stash brand which is far more reasonable than many. I also like some of the Trader Joe's teas. You probably need to find out what your friend likes. If someone kindly gave me a coffee like Folgers, I would graciously say thank you and then donate it. I love getting good coffees and teas as a gift, and I bet your friend will really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

42. sarah says

Does anyone have any guesses about the 5 like coupons? If you have 2 that are from a tearpad and another 4 from inserts would that work. I'm trying to stick to 5 like because I don't want to be scrambling through my Qs at checkout.

• Julie says

I think the 5 like coupon rule is so you don't clear the shelves. If you use 10, even if from different sources, it defeats the purpose. Please leave some for everyone to get a chance.

43. Gina says

I have a question. On the Kellogg's deal does it mean if you wanted to buy 10 Kelloggs only the first 5 would be at $1.99 the rest at $2.99?

• Amy J says

The wording on the price tag at Rainbow says "when you buy 5 or more". When I read that on Wednesday, I bought 6 items (so I could double all my $1/2 coupons) and all of them rang up at 1.99. :)

44. Drew says

"I’m planning on getting a bunch of baby food to send to NY for hurricane relief and would love to be able to get extra jars if possible. "

Thats great that you want to help.

Charities really prefer cash over individual food donations. The transportation and handling of random food costs a lot and is a big headache for charities, especially in larger scale disasters.

I'm sure a local food shelf would be happy to take anything though.

• scat says

I have to second what Drew said. Charities like the Red Cross can get a lot more mileage out of dollar than we can so it is best to give cash.

But there is great need in all communities. I regularly use coupons and sales to obtain food for a local church food shelf. But I never clear off a shelf at the store to do so. I just get what there is plenty of. The people at the church are so grateful and happy when I show up with bags of food, because they don't get as much as what is needed. And I have to say, this has made shopping even more fun. Even in a "nice" neighborhood, there is more need than most of us are aware of. Sometimes people are just reluctant to let others know they are having a rough time. I think if you connect up with a local food shelf you will find it very satisfying.

45. Jill Pearson says

i think so, it said on 5 or more. must buy 5 or more. well it was reg double dsay so i only bought 5 then. but i planned on buying 10 tomorrow

46. Chelle says

Yeh, I noticed the Kellogg's coupons say goofy things like save $1 on these featured products. As in the pictures on the coupon only? Looks like the Eggo one shows Granola, Low Fat Homestyle and Brown Sugar Cinnamon Roll. Hmm. Same goes for the Keebler Cookies one. This is new lingo.

47. Shelly says

Sorry – probably been mentioned. But all the 24 pack of Coke products are on sale for $5.99, and at West End, they all had $1 off peelie coupons. I got a 24 pack of Barq's for $3.99 which is about 16.5 cents per can. Decent deal if you are purchasing soda today. All the Coke, Sprite, etc seemed to have the peelie coupons

48. Amanda says

I went shopping at Rainbow this am, 6 transactions, 2 at time. On my final trip through one of the customer service gals called my cashier to inform her that they now only allow 2 transactions a day. I plan on emailing Roundy's, but am wondering if you have heard this. It would be a big disappointment if it's true!

Hi all! We are doing some back-end maintenance this afternoon. We are moving to a new website host – again (we moved in August and the experience has not been pleasant since then. 'Nough said about that). The site should remain accessible for the majority of the day with the exception that I am turning off the ability to leave comments anywhere on the site. It is possible that later this afternoon/tomorrow morning you won't see the site at all as your internet service provider waits for the new IP address for our site from its new back-end home. We will stay right here at http://www.pocketyourdollars.com. You can continue talking to one another over on our Facebook fan page at <a href="http://www.Facebook.com/pocketyourdollars” target=”_blank”>www.Facebook.com/pocketyourdollars

50. Brock says

Interesting. I'm headed there soon and will have to check it out, though now I think I've used all my coupons anyway.