This deal has expired and may no longer be valid.
Good news for board game enthusiasts – the popular Hasbro games rebate offer is back this year just in time for Christmas. When this deal was available two years ago, we were able to get Hasbro games for as little as $1.57 apiece after gift card and rebate at Toys R Us. This year’s deals may not be as good, but you can still get some great savings on popular games for your Christmas list or to donate to Toys for Tots.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase select Hasbro games between 11/1/12 and 12/25/12. Participating games include:
- Connect 4 (SKUs# 08417, 98779)
- Elefun (SKUs# 05294, 98934)
- The Game of Life (SKU# 04000)
- Hungry Hungry Hippos (SKUs# 05297, 98936)
- Jenga (SKU# 53557)
- Monopoly (SKU# 00009)
- Operation (SKU# 40198)
- Pictionary (SKU# 05713)
- Scattergories (SKUs# A2861, 05721)
- Scrabble (SKUs# 04024, 37719),
- Twister (SKUs# 16965, 98831)
- Yahtzee (SKU# 00950)
- Submit a rebate claim to get money back, which varies depending on how many games you purchase:
- $5 back when you buy 2 ($2.50 each)
- $10 back when you buy 4 ($2.50 each)
- $15 back when you buy 6 ($2.50 each)
- $20 back when you buy 8 ($2.50 each)
- $30 back when you buy 10 ($3.00 each)
- $40 back when you buy 12 ($3.33 each)
You can submit 2 rebate claims per person with up to 12 games per claim, although there is a limit of 4 of the same game per rebate claim (so you can’t just purchase 12 Monopoly games and call it good).
Be sure to keep an eye on the Hasbro Playsaver printable coupons as coupons for these games might pop up before Christmas. In fact, there’s a $2/1 Jenga Game or Yahtzee Game printable currently available to get you started on your savings.
Thanks, Northern Cheapskate!
Your turn: Which of these games is on your Christmas list this year? What Hasbro deals do you see going on right now at any stores?