CVS Shopping List 11/25 – 12/1/12

In addition to the great prices you’ll find on Dimetapp, Zantac, Carmex, Blistex and Febreze products, you’ll also find some awesome deals on P&G products with this week’s Extra Bucks offer. We’ve outlined a couple deal scenarios, one of which shows you how to get dish soap, razors, eye makeup, feminine pads and tissues for only $0.51 each. Do note that many of the coupons listed for the products included in the P&G offer expire Friday (11/30), so be sure to head to your local CVS before then.

If you’re new to CVS, your first step is to learn the ins and outs of the Extra Bucks program and learn how to read this shopping list. For those who use reusable bags, you may want to buy a green bag tag.

And if you regularly purchase beauty products at CVS, I recommend enrolling in the CVS Extra Care Beauty Club, which is free to join. As a member, you will receive $3 Extra Bucks on your birthday in addition to other opportunities for free Extra Bucks. Read this post to find out more.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at CVS?

Comments

1. Jill Pearson says

Someone told me this deal but idk are those really 2 different ECB?

Robitussin – $5.00

Get $3.00 ECB wyb 2

$3/1 Robitussin Product, exp. 11/24/12 (RP 09/30/12)

Buy (2) Robitussin $10.00

Use (2) $3.00/1 Robitussin Product

Pay $4.00

Get back $3.00 for Robitussin and $3.00 ECB for buying 2 Participating products (DayQuil, Mucinex, Delsym, Robitussin or Dimetapp)

Free after coupons and ECB

2. Amy RS says

I always forget which stores have which policy when it comes to this: On the Spend $30/Get $10 ECB deal, etc. is the $30 calculated before coupons? Thanks!

3. jo says

OOPs Before mfg and ECB coupons. (why does everything look typed correctly until one second after you hit the send button) lol

4. Amber says

I was at CVS this morning and noticed the P&G deal listed on the first page and on one of the inside pages had different event numbers, meaning they were two different deals. But I asked the cashier if that's what it meant and she said even though they have different numbers, they were the same deal. Did anyone find otherwise?

5. Alison says

For the Gillette disposables that are included in the P&G deal, the prices range from 10.49 to 11.99. And the Dawn Hand Renewal is included at the .99 price.

6. sarah says

Nope-they are just the one offer-someone just tried that and the ECB did not print. Pretty ratty of CVS to have the two offer number, but I'm guessing most don't even look at that.

7. Amy says

Hey I got the 2 Special K cereals and it cost at the Plymouth location for 3.89 so with the 2 dollar off for 2 it will be less than a dollar a box!

8. Bonnie says

Check those emails folks! Got a email Q for $3 off a $10 "Health Care" purchase. Photo shows things like vitamins, cough drops and cold medicine (many different brands). Perhaps combine with the naturemade BoGo and Manu Q for a great deal?

• Amy R says

Thanks! Should help with the children's Advil & Tylenol I need to get & also replenish my Aleve (works awesome for my Rhuematoud Arthritis!).

9. jen says

I think you can now do this deal twice. I got a $10 ECB last night, and now have $11.xx to get my next one. I heard that CVS changed it sometime this week, so if you went over the weekend, even though your receipt said limit reached, you should be able to do it again.

10. Amy RS says

Bought 2 of the CVS brand infants ibuprofen (buy one, get one 50% off) and one 20-ct Advil, used the $3/$10 health care from CVS email and $1/1 coupon for the Advil, plus used up some ECBs from last week to help pay for it. Anyway, I got $3 ECB printed on my receipt…is it from the infant ibuprofen? Nice surprise! (Receipt says I redeemed the NyQuil offer, but this is all I bought?)