Cub Foods Shopping List 11/18 – 11/24/12

As of April 15, Cub Foods changed their coupon policy. You can read Cub Foods’ new coupon policy, but the most notable change is that they only accept expired coupons up to 30 days past their expiration date.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot this week?

Comments

1. Ruth says

Silver Palate Thick & Rough Oatmeal (16 oz.) or Grain Berry or Cinnamon Bran Muffin Mix (14-16 oz.) $0.99 (Limit 3)

Use in-ad Cub coupon

Final price: $0.99 after coupon

If you already have a box of this cereal at home, check the inside of the box for 50 cents off coupons for each of these items, making them $.49 each!

2. anne says

last week I went to cub and handed my $5 off when you spent $50 coupon first and the cashier said they don't do it that way anymore , it works only after my coupons .Is this true?

3. anne says

Also, does anyone know how to get a hold of the Butterball turkey mail in rebate form from corona? I asked at the service counter and they couldn't find them. Thank you

4. carol says

Regarding the $1 off $3 Essential Everyday purchase q:

Could that store q be used in conjunction with the store q for a free 24 oz Essential Everyday pasta sauce with purchase of 1 Essential Everyday shredded cheese & 1 Essential Everyday pasta 16 oz or larger (expires 11/30/12; don't know which insert or date) if the pasta & shredded cheese add up to at least $3?

5. ellen says

my experience last week was the $5 cub q is 50 after cub q but before mq. Before I was able to use the $5 as long as my total reached 50 before cub and mq.

6. Sharon says

At my store there was a cardboard display in the meat section (but nowhere near the turkeys) with rebate forms available on a tear-off pad.

7. Brigette says

I do not need a turkey for Thanksgiving but like to stock up on the for family meals around this time of year. Is it best to buy one this week with the deals or wait until after Thanksgiving when stores may want to get rid of the left overs?

8. Amy R says

Just a heads up, the free Sierra Mist natural 2ltr wyb 4 Pepsi/Mountain Dew 2ltr products with in-ad coupon works on the cranberry variety (I bought 4 Pepsi and got a free Sierra Mist Cranberry).

9. Jennifer says

Yes, you can! the $50 card said so on theback, the $100 one didn't, but I think that's because the $100 one was an old gift card from before Sears aquired the others…

10. Mikey says

late response, sorry. I'd stock up now as you won't find them for 58 or 68 cents/pound later (with $25 purchase). I waited last year and wanted some for grad parties and ended up paying l99 cents/pound and had a hard time finding them last spring. Check Target's house brand too.