Sure, we’ve mentioned Cub Foods’ new My Cub Rewards card before. This card allows you to accumulate savings to save on gas. For every $50 you spend at Cub Foods (even across multiple transactions), you’ll save 5 ¢ per gallon at any Holiday Stationstore.
eCoupons on Your My Cub Rewards Card
But now, Cub Foods has taken their My Cub Rewards card a step further by offering manufacturer’s eCoupons that you can add to your card online to save at the register later. These eCoupons work just like regular manufacturer’s coupons – just load them to your card online, then present your My Cub Rewards card at checkout for the discount to be taken off at the register.
These coupons can be combined with paper store coupons and store sales. However, since they are manufacturer’s coupons, they cannot be combined with additional paper manufacturer’s coupons.
How it Works
Here’s a step-by-step process explaining how to add these new eCoupons to your card:
1. Sign in. Create or sign in to your online account at Cub.com.
2. Link your card. Be sure that your My Cub Rewards card information is linked to your online account. (If you don’t already have a My Cub Rewards card yet, you can register for one online. It’ll arrive via postal mail in 1-3 weeks, but you can print a temporary card to use in the meantime.)
3. Add coupons. Click “Coupons” on the left-hand side of the page, then click “Add to Card” by the coupons you’d like to add to your card. Examples of potential coupons include:
- $1/1 Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes Canister or Singles
- $0.50/1 Skippy Product 15 oz.+
- $1/2 Ragu Products
- $1/1 Caress Body Wash 12 oz.+ or 6-bar pack+
- $0.70/1 Bear Naked Cereal
PS – You should be able to double check the coupons that are loaded to your card. Click “view eCoupons saved to card” to see the full list of coupons on your card (Note: This did not work for me just now, but when I went back to the list of coupons, I saw that the coupons I had added still stated that they had been added to my card so it must be a temporary glitch.)
4. Save money. Swipe your card at the register and save – no scissors necessary!
You can also download the Cub Foods app for Android or iPhone to view these eCoupons and keep track of your gas savings on your smartphone.
As we find out more about this new program, we’ll share our tips and tricks and help you work through this new way of doing things.
Your turn: What questions do you have about Cub Foods’ new eCoupons? Have you tried using these at the register yet?