Target Shopping List 10/14 – 10/20/12

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

1. JoAnna says

The Green Giant Seasoned Steamers Vegetables have a lot of seasoning on them. If you like rice or pasta I suggest making a few servings and mixing the 2 together.

2. Tina says

Thank you for all your hard work. I was wondering – what Targets carry Hallmark cards? I checked Waconia, and the one on 101 and 7 and neither carried Hallmark cards. I wondered if they don't carry them anymore.

3. d says

Land o Lakes milk is on sale or $2.29 at CVS this week. My target does not carry Land o Lakes so will target price match their Market Pantry milk for $2.29?

4. Mel says

Walmart has always price matched milk for me without matching brand. No idea what their official policy is but I started doing it when a cashier who was checking me out told me she was going to price match for me to save the $.50. They haven't ever even asked me for a copy of the ad. So much easier to price match at Walmart than Target.

5. rachel says

I can't find the Gillette razer coupon in the 10/7 RP from either the Pioneer Press Or Star. Has anyone else found it??

6. Chrissy says

Tyson chicken nuggets on price cut through 10/24 for 3.99. Use Target Tyson Frozen food printable makes them 2.99. I tried to find some manu coupons but couldn't find any. Still was pretty excited for 2.99 Tyson chicken nuggest.

7. sharon says

If you are looking for the Method Item Target Printable, it's under "beauty products".

Unfortunately, there are a few coupons that seem to be gone:

from Target's printables: Market Pantry condensed soup and Up and Up cleaning product

and the Renuzit MQ from Coupons.com

8. Helen Martin says

Hey… my sister just told me about an Abreva $3 coupon in one of last Sunday's Pioneer Press inserts (don't know which insert) and a corresponding Target $3 store coupon online. It's cold sore season and that stuff helps. :)