Cub Foods Shopping List 10/28 – 11/3/12

As of April 15, Cub Foods changed their coupon policy. You can read Cub Foods’ new coupon policy, but the most notable change is that they only accept expired coupons up to 30 days past their expiration date.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot this week?

Comments

I don't usually comment here, but I come here every Sunday before I go out shopping for the week's groceries. I wanted to thank you for your awesome website and help.

I got the general yoplait coupon through the Spanish website. It worked fine. At first I was a little confused, but I found it. Also, google translate can help, but most people who don't speak Spanish should still be able to find the coupon.

Thank you again!

2. angela says

Marzetti Dip on sale $2/6

This is normally $4+, so $3, while still high, is a good price for those of us addicted to this dip ;-} The Ranch is delicious on baked potatoes, as a pasta dressing, and can be mixed with avocado for a quick 'guacamole'. I don't think the "Light" is worth it; the first ingredient is water. That could be added to the regular dip for free!

3. Amy says

Carrie,

If you get the Coborn's ad there is a manufacturer's coupon for the Oscar Meyer products that you can combine with the Cub Store coupon for an additional $5 off 5 products. This would make the Lunchables Basic FREE!

4. Keri says

Did you try the Coborn's manufactures coupon at cub? It's got coborns printed in the bottom right corner so I wonder if my Cub will take it-

5. kris t. says

Sundrop soda and Big Red soda 2 liters are .99 at Cub and there's a hanger on each bottle for .55 off.

A good deal..

6. Amy says

The coupon from Coborn's for the Oscar Meyer doesn't include the Lunchables Basic. :(

If you have a Coborn's near you the Lunchables with the drink is a GREAT deal at $1.49 – beats the Cub price significantly!

7. Marne says

Essential Everyday Sugar was $2.68 at Cub in Brooklyn Park. It's a 4 pound bag. Minus the 50 cent printable coupon, it was $2.18 which was about the price of the very "generic" sugar that was on the shelf. So I don't know that it's that great of a deal but… Carrie was looking for a price check on it and that's what I found out last night.

8. Terri says

Regarding the Essential Everyday canned vegetables, Cub at the Champlin store has the product on sale for 4/$3 so I got 2 cans of vegetables for $1.50 used the dollar off coupon and total order came to 50 cents or 25 cents per can of vegetables….the canned vegetables for the 4/$3 special included; corn, cream style corn, peas and green beans. what a great deal!

9. Jennifer Bodin says

Love your site! There is a manuf. coupon on Targets website for 1.00 off any three Heinz Homestyle gravy. Which makes for an even better deal! :)

10. Keri says

I went to get the Oscar Myer deal with the manufactures coupon form Coborns and the store manager at Cub in Buffalo would not allow me to use the coupon. Anyone have success with it?