Cub Foods Shopping List 9/30 – 10/6/12

As of April 15, Cub Foods changed their coupon policy. You can read Cub Foods’ new coupon policy, but the most notable change is that they only accept expired coupons up to 30 days past their expiration date.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot this week?

Comments

1. JoAnna says

No weekly deals again this wk–too bad! I did receive an email from Holiday stating that we can now sign up for the gas rewards card at Cub.

2. Keri says

There is a .60 coupon for the Betty Crocker cookie pouches on bettycrocker.com Is says on 14oz pkg. Assumig this is the size included in the buy 2, get 1 bag of hersheys candy then each pouch would be $1.40 and the candy is free.

3. Lisa says

I just went to Cub and checked out the buy 2 get 1 free deal on the herbal essence and it works out to be a decent deal. The shampoo and conditioner are the larger sized bottles and they are $5.99 each, the stylers are $3.69 each. So I bought 6 stylers and used 3 of the bogo coups and combined it with the buy 2 get one free deal. They end up being $1.23 each.

4. Amy says

Hey the colgate toothbrush coupon is not able to be used for the sale it states it on the coupon k! I just wanted my fellow couponers to know before they go to the store.

The first link for $1/2 nabisco is invalid AND I heard there was a buy one get one free belvita coupon on coupons.com that could be used with the nabisco cookie/cracker deal…

6. noemi says

With this Buy 1 Gillette Daisy or Venus Women’s Disposable Razors (11-13 ct.) for $7.99, Get a Coupon at Checkout for $1 Off a Future Purchase, if I use BOGO coupon, will I get a 2- $1 off a future purchase because I am purchasing 2 razors?

7. Marne says

How do you get a Cub Rewards card? I see at Holiday at the pump, it asks if you have one when you fill up but I haven't heard of it until last week and I didn't go to Cub last week. Then I saw on this list you have to present your Cub Rewards card at the checkout to earn the gas credit. So I guess I have to sing up at the store and carry another card around… just got the Walgreens one… my purse/key chain is filling up with all these store cards, going to have to get a bigger key chain, LOL!

• JoAnna says

You will need to go to Cub to get the gas rewards card. If you have a smartphone there are aps out there where you can keep all your cards and have them handy with just your phone. I have not set that up yet but have read other comments by readers that have done that.