Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ’n Save Shopping List 6/3 – 6/9/12

Once again, this Saturday, June 9, Rainbow Foods is offering a Double Double Daze  (I don’t see it advertised on Copps or Pick ‘n Save’s websites). That means you can get up to 10 coupons doubled per qualifying transaction. If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick ‘n Save’s) double coupon policy before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

If you shop at Copps and your ad doesn’t match the items mentioned in this shopping list, then check out what we saw for sales last week.

Two things to remember about this list of deals. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, it is a starting list: as we learn of more deals whose final price is low enough, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

About Carrie Rocha

I am passionate about helping people live within their means so they can get out and stay out of debt. I live in Minneapolis, MN with my husband and two little girls.

Comments

1. Apparently (read this on another website) there is a sign at the west end Rainbow in St. Louis Park advertising Double Doubles Daze every Saturday through September 1st!

Hope this is true and that all Rainbow locations will be included!

2. Just a heads up.. Kikkoman coupons did not double for me.. they did print a $2 off although… I have seen this in past on deals advertised on coupon network… Is this something everyone else knew, and I was new to it??

• They didn't double for me either :( Any info on the coupons would be great…I was thinking about bringing my receipt to customer service and seeing if there was anything they could do about it…

• They didn't double for me either, she manually did it.

• She had to enter them manually for me as well. I did two orders with them. the first they doubled and the second they didn't, but I went to the service desk and they gave me money back.

3. Eggo Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast Sticks $1.48 (Limit 1)

Use in-ad Roundy’s coupon to get sale price

Final price: $1.48 after coupon

**Earn a bonus Monopoly piece with each of these you purchase.

Buy 2 (second is $2.00) and use $.75/2 Eggo coupon from 5/6 RP.

Final price: $1.37 each after coupon.

4. Hey! Just to let everyone know…..At Rainbow in Apple Valley, they said that they no longer carry Oxydol liquid laundry detergent. I've tried to get it the last couple weeks….no wonder! haha

• Yea I think all the stores clearanced it out. It's been on the list a few weeks, I doubt any stores have it left anymore.

5. Doritos Jacked or Ruffles Ultimate Chips $1.88 (Limit 2)

Use in-ad Roundy’s coupon to get sale price

Final price: $1.88 after coupon

**Earn a bonus Monopoly piece with each of these you purchase.

Buy 2 and use $1/2 Doritos Jacked 10oz+ wyb Doritos 10oz+ (http://www.commonkindness.com/printable-grocery-coupons/3).
    Final price: $1.38 each after coupon.

6. I'm not seeing the $1 Coffee Mate Natural Bliss on facebook anymore.

7. Dole Pineapple (8 oz.) $0.75

Use $0.45/2 Dole Pineapple 8 oz. printable

Final price: $0.30 each after doubled coupon

Dole Pineapple (20 oz.) $1.39

Buy 2 and use $0.60/2 Dole Pineapple 20 oz. printable

Final price: $0.79 each after doubled coupon

There's a $0.50/2 Any Dole Pineapple printable here (http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=wg&tqnm=xfccaga6837207&o=100932&c=OD&p=PTFcKVYq).

8. Buy 8 Betty Crocker Hamburger, Tuna or Chicken Helper for $1.99 Each, Get $8 Off Instantly

Buy 9 and use three $0.75/3 from 4/22 or 6/3 Smart Source inserts or $0.75/3 Hamburger, Tuna or Chicken Helper printable

Final price: $0.60 each after doubled coupons and instant savings

There's another $.75/3 Hamburger Helper printable coupon here (http://www.quericavida.com/Ahorros/Default.aspx) (it prints in english)

9. melissa says:

I don't see the Milk bite coupon.

The link to the Stonyfield $1/5 appears to be broken.

10. Kraft MilkBite Milk & Granola Bars – Buy 1, Get 1 Free

Final price: ?? each after doubled coupon (price check, please)

It looks like these are $3.29, so $.65 each after sale and doubled coupon

• Well since the $1 coupon is no longer available, they'd just be $1.65 after the sale with no coupon :(

11. The Kikkoman facebook coupon is no longer available, it's been replaced by a $1.75/3 printable instead.

12. There is a $1.00 off coupon for Mrs. T's pierogies in both papers making them free.

13. Many of the General Mills Cereal Coupons are no longer there. I was checking most of the higher than .50 each(alone or in joint) ones. I found enough for what I needed but just wanted to let someone know that some of the links are dead ends.

14. Buy 8 Betty Crocker Hamburger, Tuna or Chicken Helper for $1.99 Each, Get $8 Off Instantly

Final price: $0.60 each after doubled coupons and instant savings

*For PnS'ers: these are cheaper at PnS and end up being about $.44 each after doubled coupons & instant savings.

*Also, look for $.25/1 Monopoly store coupons to bring them down even more.

15. Farm Rich French Toast Sticks (16 oz.) $1.88 (Limit 1)

Use Rainbow coupon from flyer or Copps/Pick ‘n Save coupon from booklet to get sale price

Final price: $1.88 after coupon.

There's a $.75/1 printable here (http://www.farmrich.com/ways-to-save) and a $.75/1 printable on coupons.com

Final Price: $.38 after doubled coupon and store coupon.

16. General Mills Granola or Cereal Bars $2.50

There's another $.50/1 Fiber One Bars printable and a $.60/2 Nature Valley printable both here (http://www.bettycrocker.com/coupons-promotions/coupons/coupons).

17. Jennifer says:

On Saturday I was looking for Craisins (5-6 oz.). I ended have to ask at the service desk where they have it. It was in the dry fruit aixle.

18. Pillsbury Pancakes, Egg Scrambles, Grands Biscuit Sandwiches or Toaster Strudel or Scrambles – Buy 2, Get 1 Free

**Look for specially marked boxes of Pillsbury Toaster Strudels with codes. Buy 3 boxes with codes and submit for $5 MIR here (http://strudelgrocerycash.pillsbury.com/)

It looks like the Toaster Strudels are $2.58 at PnS and $2.95 at Rainbow. If you find the boxes with codes, it would amount to $.05/box at PnS and $.30/box at Rainbow after the B2G1 sale and the MIR.

19. Dove Shampoo, Conditioner, and Styling Aids $3.50

Use $0.75/1 from 6/3 Red Plum insert or $1/1 Dove Hair Care Product printable

Final price: As low as $1.50 after doubled coupon

There's another $1/1 Dove Hair Care printable here (http://www.dove.us/Offers/Latest-Offers/Hair-Nourishing-Oil-Care-Coupon.aspx?utm_source=mlb&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=TonicCoupon)

20. Jennifer says:

So Delicious Coconut Milk (32 oz.) $2.00

Use $1/1 from 3/25, 4/22 or 5/20 Smart Source inserts

There is no such coupons in any of my SS inserts from 3/25, 4/22 or 5/20 (Star Tribune).

21. Dove and Degree Deodorant and Body Mist $4.00

Use $0.75/1 from 6/3 Red Plum insert

Final price: $2.50 after doubled coupon

There's a $1/1 Dove Men+Care Deodorant in 6/3 RP. I believe these will be included looking at the prices on the website.

There's a $1/1 Dove Clear Tone Deodorant here (http://www.dove.us/Offers/Latest-Offers/Deo-Clear-Tone-Coupon.aspx) and another $1/1 printable here (http://see.walmart.com/dove-cleartone/?cid=womp.253.597). I don't know if these are included, I don't see them on the website.

22. (Unilever Deal)

TRESemme Shampoo, Conditioner and Styling Aids $3.50

Sale price, no coupon needed

Final price: $3.50

There's a $1/1 Tresemme Split Remedy printable here (http://see.walmart.com/tresemme/split-remedy/?wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY&sourceid=39180961991576305663&cid=obo.249.569) these are included in the deal.

• The $1/1 Split Remedy coupon I just posted should work with the store coupon from the flyer/booklet as well. The store coupon should be usable with the Unilever deal too.

TRESemme Shampoo, Conditioner or Styling Products $2.98 (Limit 1)

Use Rainbow coupon from ad or flyer or Copps/Pick ‘n Save coupon from booklet to get sale price

Final price: $2.98 after coupon

• Sorry I didn't click the button to print it before I posted LOL, it says the $1/1 Split Remedy coupon is no longer available so ignore that one.

23. Here's a Deal Idea for the Unilever Deal:

Buy (2) Dove Hair Care Products @ $3.50 each.

Buy (2) Dove Men+Care Deodorant @ $4.00 each.

Use (2) $1/1 Dove Hair Care printable coupons.

Use (2) $1/1 Dove Men+Care Deodorant from 6/3 RP.

Final Price: $2.00 for all (or $.50 each) after doubled coupons and the Unilever deal savings.

• OR

Buy (2) Dove Hair Care Products @ $3.50 each.

Buy (2) Dove Clear Tone Deodorant @ $4.00 each.

Use (2) $1/1 Dove Hair Care printable coupons.

Use (2) $1/1 Dove Clear Tone Deodorant printable coupons.

24. My slimfast couponsin 5/20 RP are $1/1. If you have these too (or if you buy coupons online), there's some good deals to be had on the Slimfast part of the Unilever Deal:

Buy (5) Slim-Fast 100 Calorie Snack Bars @ $3.50 each.

Use (5) $1/1 coupons from 5/20 RP.

Final Price: $2.50 for all (or $.50 each) after doubled coupon and the Unilever deal savings.

OR

Buy (3) Slim-Fast Shakes @ $5.00 each.

Use (3) $1/1 coupons from 5/20 RP.

Final Price: $4.00 for all (or $1.33 each) after doubled coupon and the Unilever deal savings.

25. Wouldn't this work for the P&G deal?

Buy 4 Gillette Men's Good News disposable razors at $7.00 each (28.00 total)

Use (2) BOGO Gillette Male Disposable Razor coupons from 6/3/12 P&G (14.00 off)

Get $10.00 prepaid Visa by mail

$1.00 each package after coupons and prepaid Visa

26. Did anyone get the catalina print that said "Buy any 1 Olay product, 1 covergirl product and 1 venus product between 6/3 and 6/16 and get $5.00 off on your future shopping trip"? Any good deals for this?

27. On your monopoly coupons there is a $0.25 off Palmeros Classics Pizza making them $0.95 each!

28. Thanks for dates on the Johnsonville chicken/pork brats!

29. Nancy- I got that same catalina a couple of days ago, starts 06/03 – 06/16.

30. Michelle says:

I have a $.75/1 Milkbite coupon from coupons dot com last month. It's not available anymore, but if anyone printed it last month they'd be $.90 each.

31. Heather says:

If anyone gets any of the Bonus Box Tops print outs that they don't need/want, I would be happy to trade you coupons for them. We are going to be on vacation and I won't be able to get any bonus Box Tops this time. My kids' school does a contest twice a year to see which class can bring in the most Box Tops so I love the bonus print outs! You can email me at thlr2003 at gmail dot com.

32. I ordered coupons for this deal since we did not get them in our WI inserts. UGH!

33. This is the deal I wanted to get this week. But my inserts did not have the Dove. UGH!

34. Mary – Yes the coupon will work! I read on facebook where someone asked Farm Rich whether or not the french toast sticks are considered a "snack" and Farm Rich responded saying the coupon can be used on ANY of their items – they consider all their products snack products! So YES! this coupon will work and we can get them for only $.38! Thats a great price :)

35. I wonder if this will work since the .48 price for the hershey is a coupon

Hershey’s Single Candy Bars or Breathsavers Wintergreen Mints $0.48 (Limit 8)

Use in-ad Roundy’s coupon to get sale price

Final price: $0.48 after coupon

use b1g1 hershey bar mq. Cashier would enter .89 for the free one

7.12 – 3.56 (mq) – in ad q = would probably end up as free.

• That would work at my store yes! The manufacturer coupon would take off the sale price and not count the store coupon adjustment

36. i printed a .85/2 go gurt at bettycrocker.com

37. I did the deal last week and they didn't double for me. Service desk lady said it was because they dont double coupons if the price is less than twice the coupon value.

I know this isn't always true, I've gotten better than free sometimes, as well as it just doubling up to the total price.

For the kikkoman deal, I did get the $1 catalina for buying two, which than doubled or the next transaction, so i still came out ahead on the deal.

38. This reminded me of the Old Orchard coupon and whether or not it is good for lemonade too (as opposed to just 100% juice concentrates).

I sent an email to Old Orchard and got a response from Kevin Miller, VP of Marketing. He said the coupon CAN be used on lemonade, and ANY other of their frozen concentrate products.

So the coupon can be used on Lemonade and this deal should work!

Old Orchard Lemonade (12 oz. Frozen Concentrate) $0.68 (Limit 1)

Use Rainbow coupon from flyer to get sale price

Final price: $0.68 after coupon

Plus, buy 4 (2nd 3rd and 4th will be $1.00) and use $1/4 Old Orchard Frozen Juice Concentrates printable (http://oldorchard.com/promotions/#!/show/offers/juice-coupons).
    Final Price: $.42 each wyb 4 after doubled coupon.

39. I got a jug on Saturday at Plymouth Rainbow on Vinewood.

40. Maria kocourek says:

So delicious FB coupon is no longer available.

41. Maria kocourek says:

There is a $0.55 / 1 coupon on the international delight website.

42. Gillette or Secret Clinical Deodorant $7.00

Sale price, no coupon needed

Final price: $7.00

$1/1 coupon in the PG 6/3

43. For the 3-day sales,

There's a $.75/2 Eggo coupon from 5/6 RP. Buy 2 (2nd is $2.00). Final price: $1.37 each

And there's a $1/2 Doritos Jacked 10oz+ wyb Doritos 10oz+ (http://www.commonkindness.com/printable-grocery-coupons/3). Buy 2 and final price is $1.38 each after the coupon.

• Oh you know what, the Eggo price would be better if you do not buy it during the 3-day sale and buy it on double coupon days instead. That can added to the regular weekly list too:

Eggo Frozen Waffles/Pancakes, $2.00

Use $.75/2 from 5/6 RP

Final Price: $1.25 each after doubled coupon.

• I didn't see the Doritos printable coupon available anymore. Did I miss it?

• I don't see it now – I could have sworn I saw it earlier when I posted (because I looked at it and wanted to get the wording/size right) :(

44. **UPDATED** Hershey’s Single Candy Bars or Breathsavers Wintergreen Mints $0.48 (Limit 8)

Use in-ad Roundy’s coupon to get sale price

Plus, buy 2 and use Buy 1 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar, Get 1 Hershey’s Air Delight Aerated Milk Chocolate Bar Free (if included)

Final price: $0.24 each after coupons

(Thanks, Ellen!)

There's also $.25/1 Monopoly store coupons for the Hershey's bars. If you don't make it during the 3-day sale, and if you have the monopoly coupons, you should still be able to buy 2, use the B1G1 manufacturer's coupon, and use two monopoly coupons to get them for about the same price as the 3-day sale price.

45. Sara Lee bread is still on sale for $1.99 this week, so if you have or acquire the $1/1 coupons from 4/15 SS, they are free after doubled coupon!

46. Mentos UP2U Multipack Gum (3 pk.) $1.98 (Limit 8)

Plus, buy 2 and use $1/2 from 6/3 Smart Source insert

Final price: $0.98 each after coupon and doubled coupon ($0.33/pack)

*The Mentos UP2U Coupons say Do Not Double

The would be $1.48 each after coupon and coupon ($.49/pack)

• Also,

Mentos UP2U Gum Single Packs, 2/$2.

Use $1/2 Mentos Gum UP2U Packs from 6/3 RP.

Final Price: $.50 each after coupon ($.50/pack)

47. Nabisco Oreo Cookies, $2.79

Use $1 off Any Nabisco Oreo Cookies wyb any Gallon of Milk (https://www.facebook.com/nabiscocookies/app_344901331467) (Facebook offer).

Final Price: $.79 after doubled coupon WYB MILK.

48. Melissa W. says:

Just a heads up. Savage Rainbow had some flavors of Ham. Helper on clearance for 99 cents. I don't think that they were included in the buy 8 deal, but if you only wanted to buy 3 you could get the clearance ones for around the same price.

49. Ack! When I do my monopoly tickets, I take a little stack and use a scissors to cut them on the two sides and bottom, rather than tearing them since it saves time, and throw away the side pieces. I just realized that one of the side pieces has two more monopoly pieces! I've only been collecting 2 from each game ticket and throwing the other 2 away! There should be 4 monopoly pieces per game ticket. FYI, in case someone else missed that too/

50. I came up with a variation on your idea. Thanks for the inspiration!

Buy 2 Gillette Good News Disposable Razors for $7.00 each ($14)

Buy 3 Tampax Pearl for $4 each ($12)

$26 total

Use one Buy 1 Gillette Male Disposable Razor, Get 1 Free from 6/3 P&G insert (-$7)

Use three $1/1 tampax Q from 6/3 P&G insert (dbld -$6)

Spend $13 after coupons, then submit for $10 mail-in rebate

Final price: $3.00 total after coupons and rebate (.60 each)

51. So Delicious Coconut Milk (32 oz.) $2.00

Use $1/1 So Delicious Dairy Free Product printable (Facebook offer)- is over

52. I got a jug on Saturday at the Savage store.

53. Sierra Mist 2liter, $1.50

Use $1/1 Sierra Mist Product (https://www.facebook.com/sierramist/app_208195102528120) (Facebook offer) you have to spin the wheel and get a chance to win the coupon – it took me a few days of trying before I got it.

54. Village Hearth Bread, $1.99 (reg $2.99)

Use $.55/1 printable here (http://www.countryhearthbreads.com/coupons-specials)
    Final price: $.89 after doubled copuon

• Louisiana Fish Fry Batter Mixes for Fish Chicken or Vegetables, $1.59-$1.69

Use $1/2 Louisiana Fish Fry Breadings from 3/4 SS Insert.

Final Price: As low as $.59 after doubled coupon.

55. Nexcare Bandages, $1.99 (reg $2.49)

Use $.55/1 from 5/6 or from 6/3 SS Inserts

Final Price: $.89 after doubled coupon.

• At one of the two stores I shop, I always find a single page flyer at the service desk. It's not part of the regular weekly flyer & I never see this one on the website. And I only find it at the one store. But it does have a $.55/1 Any Nexcare Product manufacturer coupon in it this week, exp 7/31.

• Actually quite a few of the deals I've been posting every week I find from this one-page flyer in my store. It's a PnS flyer I only find at one store, but the items on sale in the flyer are also on sale at the other stores too (Rainbow) they're just not advertised in the regular weekly flyer and not listed online (unless you search inventory for a particular item).

If anyone from a Rainbow has a store with one of these one-page in-store only flyers at the service desk too, you should check it and post any good deals. I suspect there's a Rainbow version of the flyer available somewhere. I'm curious if its a similar flyer, or another set of undadvertised sale items.

56. Kool-Aid packets, $.15

Use B10G5 free from 5/6 SS Insert.

Final price: $.10 each after coupon.

57. Gerber Juice 32 oz, $1.98 (reg $2.49)

Use $.85/2 printable (couponnetwork.com)

Final Price: $1.13 after doubled coupon

58. Pepto Bismol $2.50 (reg $3.99-$4.19)

Use $.50/1 Pepto coupon from 6/3 P&G Insert.

Final Price: $1.50 after doubled coupon.

59. Met-Rx Protein Bars, $2.00 (reg $2.69)

Use $2/2 Met-Rx Big 100 Bars (from 6/3 RP Insert) or $2/2 Met-Rx Big 100 Bars (redplum.com) or $2/2 Met-Rx Protein Plus Bars (redplum.com).

Final Price: $1.00 each after coupon.

60. Larabar Nutrition Bars, $1.00 (reg $1.69)

Use $.85/3 Larabar printable (http://www.pillsbury.com/coupons-promotions/) or $.75/3 Larabar printable (coupons.com)

Final Price: As low as $.43 after doubled coupon.

61. Jill Pearson says:

i found a $1/2 coupon for lean cuisine. Can't remember were in the world i printed it from though!

62. Cole's Cheesesticks, $2.00 (reg $3.19)

Use Free Reusable Grocery Bag MIR wyb 3 (http://www.coles.com/files/public/Coles_BagOrderForm.pdf).

63. Pagoda Express Microwaveable Entrees $2.50

Use $1/1 Pagoda Express egg rolls, appetizers, or entrees, SS 4/15

Final Price: $.50 after doubled coupon.

64. Stouffer's Family Sized Lasagna – 38 oz (2 lb 6 oz) $5.99 (reg $7.99)

Use $2/1 Stouffer's Family Sized Entrees (http://see.walmart.com/nestle/savingscenter.aspx?wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY&sourceid=22823357561212375470).
    Final Price $3.99 after coupon.

65. Tropicana 64 oz Fruit Drink, $1.00 (reg $1.99)

Sale price, no coupon needed.

66. Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breast Entrees, $3.99 (reg $5.49)

Use $1/1 Barber Foods printable (http://www.barberfoods.com/Promotions.aspx).
    Final Price: $1.99 after doubled coupon.

• Oops sorry – the Barber Foods coupon is $1/2 not $1/1, which would make them $2.99 after doubled coupon.

67. alesha h says:

anyone won anything yet on monopoly?

68. Ball Park Franks 14-16 oz, $2.00 (reg $3.49)

Use $1/2, $.75/2 or $1/3 Ball Park Franks from 6/3 RP Insert.

Final Price: As low as $1.00 after doubled coupon.

69. Hormel Country Crock Potatoes, 24oz, $3.00 (reg $3.69)

Use $1/1 Any Hormel Country Crock Side Dish (http://www.hormel.com/dinner/).
    Final Price: $1.00 after doubled coupon.

70. Maybe something like this:

Gillette Venus Razors or Refills, $8.49

CoverGirl Beauty Tools, $3.19 (est price)

Olay Bar Soap 2pk, $3.49

Use Free Olay bar, body wash or in shower body lotion wyb Gillette Venus refill from 6/3 P&G Insert.

Use $1/1 CoverGirl Product from 6/3 P&G Insert.

Spend $9.68 after doubled coupons, get $5.00 off your next shopping trip

Final Price: $4.68 for all three items.

71. I don't know if this will work, but if both deals work at the same time (the $5 Catalina for buying Venus/CoverGirl/Olay, and the $10 visa card for buying $25 in P&G products), maybe something like this would work:

Buy (2) Gillette Good News Disposable Razors for $7.00 each

Buy (1) Gillette Venus Razors or Refills, $8.49

Buy (1) CoverGirl Beauty Tools, $3.19 (est price)

Buy (1) Olay Bar Soap 2pk, $3.49

Use (1) Buy 1 Gillette Male Disposable Razor, Get 1 Free from 6/3 P&G insert

Use (1) Free Olay bar, body wash or in shower body lotion wyb Gillette Venus refill from 6/3 P&G Insert.

Use (1) $1/1 CoverGirl Product from 6/3 P&G Insert.

Spend $16.98 after coupons, get back a $5 catalina for buying Venus/CoverGirl/Olay products, get back a $10 Visa card for the P&G promotion.

Final price: $1.98 for everything???

Seems a little too cheap to work…

72. The free Olay Bar Bodywash or Shower lotion coupon can be used on something up to $7.99 max value. I'd probably go with the bodywash or lotions instead of the 2pk bar soap.

73. Here's one to add to the P&G promotion

Gillette Venus Razors or Refills, $8.49

Use: Free Olay bar, body wash or in shower body lotion (max $7.99) wyb Gillette Venus refill from 6/3 P&G Insert.

• I didn't see this one in the ad.

• AsUntoTheLord says:

I was curious also if the Venus were included. Isn't there a B1G1 free for the disposables also out there? I need some and was going to try the deal at CVS, but would prefer to go to PNS if they are included. Can someone post if they find out?

• It's hard to tell from the flyer. Only a few items are listed with prices, but the fine print lists a rather large number of participating brands and gillette is on there. Would have to verify in-store.

• I don't see a little tag in my store for the Gillette Venus – I'm thinking they are probably NOT included in the $25 P&G promotion.

• But then again, I'm not sure. The add lists many participating brands, quite a few of them aren't specifically listed in the ad. I looked at the Pepto and Pantene (since they were in the list of participating brands) and did not find any shelf tags in the store for those either.

• We'll err on the safe side and leave that off then.

74. I'm not sure about the price of CoverGirl items or the Olay bodywash/lotion. But if you can do both deals together at the same time – a $5 catalina for buying Venus/CoverGirl/Olay and the $10 Visa card for the P&G promotion, that would most likely make for a super good deal!

• The Olay Bodywash is about $4.19-$4.99.

The Olay Lotions are about $5.59.

The CoverGirl small beauty tools are $2.99 (emery boards, nail clippers)

75. DeLallo Whole Wheat Gnocchi, $4.19 (reg $4.35)

Use: $1/1 Any DeLallo Organic Whole Wheat Pasta printable (http://www.delallo.com/coupons-and-promotions)l.
    Final Price: $2.19 after doubled coupon.

• There's a $1/1 DeLallo printable on coupons.com also.

• The prices for other DeLallo pasta aren't listed online since they're not on sale, but there may be some cheaper varieties than the Gnocchi.

76. Coffee-mate Flavored Creamer (16 oz.) $2.00

Buy 1 and use $0.50/1 from 4/29 Smart Source insert or $1/1 Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer printable (Facebook offer) (no longer available) or

Buy 2 and use $1/2 Nestle Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss Liquid Coffee Creamers, 16 oz. printable

Final price: As low as $1.00 after doubled coupon

There's a $.55/1 Coffee Mate Creamer printable (http://www.coffee-mate.com/Offers/Default.aspx).
    Final Price: As low as $.90 after doubled coupon.

77. Maybelline Face & Lip Make-Up Buy 2 Get 1 Free @ $6.99-$8.79 (not available at all locations, prices vary by store)

Buy 3 and use 2 available coupons:

$1/1 Maybelline New York Eye Shadow or Eye Liner (4/15 RP Insert)

$1/1 Maybelline New York Dream Foundation, Blush, Powder, Concealer (https://www.facebook.com/maybelline?sk=app_307082246017039)
    $1/1 Maybelline New York ColorSensational Lip Color (4/15 RP Insert)

$1/1 Maybelline New York Superstay 10 Hour Stain Gloss printable (http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=wg&tqnm=xevmfpm29063720&o=101459&c=KG&p=zEehTK3W)
    $1/1 Maybelline New York Mascara (4/15 RP Insert)

$2 off Maybelline Face Item (April Good Housekeeping magazine)

Final Price: As low as $3.33 each after doubled coupons and B2G1 sale.

78. Cascadian Farms Organic Cereal, $3.00 (reg $4.32)

Use $1/1 Cascadian Farms Cereal printable (coupons.com)

Final Price: $1.00 after doubled coupons.

79. French’s Classic Yellow Mustard (20 oz.) $1.50

Use $0.30/1 from 5/13 Smart Source insert (exp 7/15)

Final price: $0.90 after doubled coupon

There's also a $.30/1 Any French's Mustard printable here (http://www.frenchs.com/promotions/coupon).

80. Milo’s Kitchen Dog Treats…

There's a Catalina deal advertised on couponnetwork.com

Save $1.50 in future savings when you buy one or more Milo's Kitchen® Dog Snacks 10 oz or larger.

With the available coupons, that would make these "better than free"!

• Watch the sizes on the catalina deal vs. the coupons vs. the sale. The store coupon (I don't think) is good on the 10oz+ Milos, only the smaller size.

However, with the $2/1 or $1.25/1 printables, along with the Catalina deal, would up to $3 off the 10oz+ sizes, which may be a good deal also.

• Sorry i mistyped, if you use the $2/1 coupon and the $1.50 catalina, it would take up to $3.50 off the 10oz+ sizes.

• And there's also another $1.50/1 Milo's 10oz+ coupon on couponnetwork.com too.

• If someone can confirm a price for the 10 oz.+ sizes we can add this to the list if it's a good deal.

• What's the size restricton on the $1/1 5/13 RP insert coupon?

Also, looked yesterday at the cleaning in-store specials… lots of deals coming from there but haven't figured that out either. Have to go to work, might get to it tonight hopefully. Feel free Chris :)

I know the Mr Clean solution is on sale again and there's a Mr Clean from home mailer. Soft Scrub was on sale. 2.79 maybe?

• I'll check on the milo's 10oz price today and whether or not those gillette venus are included in the promo, I'm heading to the store this afternoon to grab some chicken during the 3day sale yet.

• And I'll check the olay & covergirl prices too while I'm there. I have to vote today anyways for a governor, and its only 2 or 3 blocks from my PnS.

• Milk Bone or Milo’s Kitchen Dog Treats (3-26 oz.) $1.88 (Limit 1)

The Milo's included in the store coupon sale are the smaller 3oz sizes ($2.00 on sale or $1.88 with the store coupon).

The 10oz Milo's aren't included for that price, so the 10oz printable coupon can come off that deal – it won't work.

The 10oz Milos are $8.99 not on sale. There is a $2.00 coupon and a $1.50 catalina.

81. I only saw a 12 oz. size for $1.00.

• I see it at my PnS store and at a rainbow (I happen to be looking in Woodbury at the moment). Maybe it varies by store.

82. I have had instant winners for a pack of marshmallows and a pack of coffee. Nothing big but they make good fillers to get to my $25.

83. Sarah S. says:

I won a free can of cat food, which was kind of amusing since my husband and I are really not fans of cats…I'll probably use it as a filler and donate it.

• I think I won $100 Grocery Card….Just have to stop by the store with my game card and have it confirmed. Just when I was thinking that I shouldn't bother playing because I never win anything! :-)

• Jennifer K says:

Congrats Kimm! I was feeling that way this year as well but decided why not and have put the time into it. I'm about 1 piece away for a lot of the prices so I hope I'll get lucky

• Last year I won $1 instantly and then the $5 prize. So far I have received 8 instant wins for 2 additional play tickets (total of 16 free tickets). I am close to a few so hopefully I will get lucky too!

84. Gold n plump chicken breast 2 for 8 dollars -1 from 4/29 smart source brings it down to 2.00 a pack after doubled

85. melissa says:

Motts applesauce is 2/$4 and we got a coupon that was .55 Other locations got a higher amount. After double, they are just .90

86. Heather says:

That would be AWESOME! Thank you!

87. AsUntoTheLord says:

These coupons can also be added to deals listed above (some in the ongoing):

8th Continent Soymilk, ½ gallon, $1/1 – 6/3 RP – Exp. 12/31/12

Emerald Breakfast on the Go product 7.5 oz or larger – $1/1 – 5/6 RP – Exp. 6/17/12

Village Hearth Premium Buns – $.55/15/20 SS – Exp. 7/31/12

88. melissa says:

The slim fast coupons say limit of 2 per transaction.

• melissa says:

**NEW** ***Deal idea #1***

Buy 5 Slim-Fast 100 Calorie Snack Bars (6 pk.) for $3.50 each

Use five $1/1 from 5/20 Red Plum insert

Spend $7.50 after doubled coupons, save $5 instantly with Roundy’s Reward card

Final price: $0.50 each after doubled coupons and instant savings.

(Thanks, Chris!)

The snack bars say 2 per shopping trip

• oh no! I didn't catch that sorry. Would have to modify the deal a bit and use 2 of each of the slimfast coupons for the same transaction. I think it would still came out to the same price, just have to change the transactions a bit:

Buy (2) Slim-Fast 100 Calorie Snack Bars for $3.50 each

Buy (2) Slim-Fast Shakes (4 pk.) and Meal Bars (5 pk.) for $5.00 each

Use (2) $1/1 Slim-Fast Shakes Multipack from 5/20 RP Insert

Use (2) $1/1 Slim-Fast Meal Bar or Snack Bar from 5/20 RP Insert.

Spend $9.00 after doubled coupons, save $5 instantly = $4.00

Or we can still do this one, just use some of each coupon and get some of each Meal bars and the Shakes:

Buy (3) Slim-Fast Shakes (4 pk.) and Meal Bars (5 pk.) for $5.00 each

Use (1 or 2) $1/1 Slim-Fast Shakes Multipack from 5/20 RP Insert

Use (1 or 2) $1/1 Slim-Fast Meal Bar or Snack Bar from 5/20 RP Insert.

Spend $ 9 after doubled coupons, save $5 instantly = $4.00

• melissa says:

I have 2 of the RP qs and 1 that I got in the mail from a sample. The sample QQ says any slim-fast product, so they are not identical. Could I use all three and buy 3 meal bars. Total $15 $9 after doubled. I have a question about the "instant" $$5. 00 The ad says that a coupons will be printed on the receipt. So, it doesn't sound like it takes $5 off of your total instantly.

• Yeah, the wording is confusing. When someone tries the deal, please leave a comment so we know if you got $5 instantly or a coupon off a future purchase. It makes it seem like you "instantly" get your $5 coupon. :)

• Yea, you should be able to use those 3 coupons since they're not all identical.

89. anyone here have 6 $1 always infinity to trade ? i can do paypal or other coupons.

90. Jill Pearson says:

I called about the Dove deal, and she scaned $15 worth and she said it's instant at ccheck out!! She said maybe well be lucky at there be a cat coupon also :)

91. Has anyone found out if the Dove deal with the $1/1 from this weeks insert will work? I need some deodorant so I was hoping it would work! I see that the $5 off comes off instantly… YAY!

92. Gerber 2nd Foods Purees 2pk, $1.11

Use: $.75/2 Gerber Nature Select 2nd Foods Purees (https://www.facebook.com/Gerber/app_221719964614147)
    Final Price: $.36 each wyb 2 after doubled coupon.

93. Dole 100% Juice, 59oz Carton, $2.79 (reg $3.55)

Use: $1/1 Dole 100% juice 59oz (from 5/13 RP).

Final Price: $.79 after doubled coupon.

94. Emerald Breakfast on the Go Product $3.00

I believe there's another $1/1 printable here (http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=wg&tqnm=yaqxcrh11071930&o=81524&c=DF&p=NgL8w79x).

95. Bar Keeper's Friend Powder Cleaner, $1.79-$1.84 (price varies by store)

Use: $.55/1 printable here (http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=wg&tqnm=xclkece42127302&o=99485&c=HB&p=35M1gQ2W) or $.55/1 printable on coupons.com

Final Price: As low as $.69 after doubled coupon

96. Cascade Rinse Aid, $2.89 (reg $3.29)

Use $1/1 Cascade Rinse Aid from 6/3 P&G Insert.

Final Price: $.89 after doubled coupon

97. Here's one from last week's list that should still be good – its still marked down but the price varies by store so double-check your store's price online.

Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo Squeeze Bottle $1.77-$2.94 (price varies by store)

Use $0.55/1 or $1/2 or $0.35/1 from 5/13 Smart Source insert (exp 6/10)

Final price: As low as $0.67 after doubled coupon

98. Gedney Pickles 32oz, $3.20-$3.57 (prices vary by variety & store)

Use: $.75/1 Gedney coupon from 5/13 RP Insert.

Final Price: $1.70 after doubled coupon

Gedney Pickles 16oz, $1.89-$2.75 (prices vary by variety & store)

Use $.75/1 Gedney coupon from 5/13 RP Insert.

Final Price: As low as $.39 after doubled coupon

*These prices vary quite a bit from what I'm seeing online, so depending what you find in-store the larger jar or the smaller jar may be a better value.

And I found this on their facebook!

Q: What do you call a pickle you buy at a great price?

A: A Sweet Dill!

• I believe the $.75/1 coupon is good on Any Gedney Pickle Product, so it may work on the Dill Relish or other varieties too.

99. Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce (28 oz.) $2.50

Use $0.75/1 Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce 28 oz.+ printable (Facebook offer)

Final price: $1.00 after doubled coupon

Keep an eye out for bottles that are priced at $1.79, but are 50% more "bonus" sized bottles (they're 28oz with the "bonus"). With the coupon, that would bring those bonus bottles to only $.29 each. I found them last week at my store on a large summer/grilling item display back near deli/meats, rather than on the regular shelf.

• Eclipse Gum 3 packs $2.89

Orbit Gum 3 packs $3.09

Use $1/1 Eclipse or Orbit White Gum 3 packs printable (coupons.com).

Final Price: As low as $.89 after doubled coupon ($.30/pack)

100. Dean's Heat 'n Eat Dip, $2.29 (reg $2.99)

Use $1/1 Dean's Heat 'n Eat Dip printable (http://www.deansheatneat.com/get-a-coupon.aspx) or $.65/1 printable on couponnetwork.com

Final Price: As low as $.29 after doubled coupon.

*I see these for $2.29 at rainbow this time too! (I think a few weeks ago when I posted this one they were only on sale at pick 'n save)

101. Marie Callender's Fruit Pies $2.00 (reg $2.49)

Use $1/2 printable on coupons.com

Final Price: $1.00 each wyb 2 after doubled coupon.

*I see these on sale at Rainbow, but not at PnS this time!

102. Birds Eye Voila! Meals $3.99

Use $1/1 Birds Eye Voila Product printable or $1/1 Birds Eye Voila Product printable

Final price: $1.99 after doubled coupon

There's another $1/1 Voila coupon on smartsource.com now too, and a $1.50/1 here (http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=5M5N3ICUO224A)

*Also I'm not seeing these on sale at PnS this week, but they are still at Rainbow

103. Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream, $2.79-$3.29 (prices vary by store).

Use $1/1 Gold Bond Lotion or Cream from 6/3 SS Insert.

Final Price: As low as $.79 after doubled coupon.

104. Gillette Fusion Shaving Gel, $3.00 (reg $4.69)

Use $1/1 Gillette Fusion Shave Prep from 6/3 P&G Insert

Final Price: $1.00 after doubled coupons.

105. Garnier Fructis Shampoo/Conditioner $2.50 (reg $3.59)

Use $1/1 Garnier Shampoo or Conditioner printable on coupons.com or $1/1 printable here (http://www.bettycrocker.com/coupons-promotions/coupons/coupons).
    Final Price: $.50 after doubled coupon.

106. Dreamfields Low Carb Pasta $2.27

Use $1/1 printable (http://www.trydreamfields.com/dailybuzz/)
    Final Price: $.27 after doubled coupon.

I think these go on sale for $2/box about every 2 months, but $.27/box is still a good price too

107. The Natural Bliss coupon .55/1 coupon is now unavailable. However, I found a $1/2 on the krazycouponlady site…links to Walmart, but it is a manufacturer's coupon. Final price would then be $1.00 each after doubled coupon.

108. Jimmy Dean's Breakfast Bowls, $2.69 (prices may vary)

Use: $1/1 printable on coupons.com

Final Price: $.69 after doubled coupon.

• I didn't see this one listed on Rainbow's website. The coupon is $0.75/1 from coupons.com.

• I have a $1/1…maybe it varies by zip! I just saw this as a new coupon posted yesterday.

• The Jimmy Dean's Breakfast Bowls are $2.65 (reg $2.69-$2.75) at my store. If anyone has the $1/1 coupon in your zip, it would be a $.65-$.75 after doubled coupon, give or take. They can't be too much more than that, they're only $1.99ish at Walmart.

• The Jimmy Dean's Delights are priced the same also, and there's a $1/1 manuf coupon on Target's site.

• The Jimmy Dean are only reduced a few cents (or not on sale at Rainbow from what it looks) but if you need more coupons to double, or need some breakfast food (like we did – I can't wait for the next sale) it's not a bad price after doubled coupon.

109. Carrie, you mention mangoes being on sale at Aldi for 39 cents this week, but are they champagne (Altaulfo) mangoes like the ones on sale at Rainbow??? I am not an Aldi shopper, but I would probably go out there for that price. Champagne mangoes are one of my favorite things in the whole world, and Costco is usually the best price – but .39 would be worthwhile. Could you clarify that? There is hardly any comparison to a "regular" mango which I almost always purchase frozen in chunks at TJ's. Thanks so much!!!

110. Dole 100% Juice (59 oz.) $2.79

Use $1/1 from 5/13 Red Plum insert (we did not get this coupon in Minneapolis)

Final price: $0.79 after doubled coupon

**Plus look for $.25/1 Monopoly store coupon to make these as low as $.54!

111. I did the GM cereal deal today at Rainbow…watch for cinnamon toast crunch boxes with $1 off 1 box. It only doubled to $1.83 I think because the box was $3.33 – $1.50 deducted for the save $9 on 6…but still made it free!

112. Eclipse Gum (3 pk.) $2.89

Orbit Gum (3 pk.) $3.09

Use $1/1 Eclipse or Orbit White Gum 3 packs printable

Final price: As low as $0.89 after doubled coupon ($.30/pk.)

**Plus look for $.25/1 Monopoly store coupon to make these as low as $.64

113. Feeling crazy – but am I missing the So Delicious $1/1 coupons mentioned in the On-going deals?? I was so excited to get the creamer for that price. The SS from 3/25, 4/22, 5/20 are all mentioned, but I can't find it in any of them. Maybe not in the Minneapolis?

114. Dannon Oikos Yogurt (5.3 oz.) $1.00

Buy 2 and use $0.50/2 from 5/20 Smart Source insert or $0.50/2 Dannon Oikos Yogurt printable

Final price: $0.50 each after doubled coupon

**Plus look for $.25/1 Monopoly store coupon to make these as low as $.25 each

115. Nabisco Oreo Cookies $2.79

Roundy’s Gallon Milk $1.99

Use $1/1 Nabisco Oreo when you buy any Gallon of Milk printable (Facebook offer)

Final price: $0.79 after doubled coupon, plus the cost of milk

**Plus look for $.25/1 monopoly store coupon to make these as low as $.54!

116. Coffee-mate Flavored Creamer (16 oz.) $2.00

Buy 1 and use $0.50/1 from 4/29 Smart Source insert, $1/1 Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer printable (Facebook offer) (no longer available) or $0.55/1 Coffee-Mate printable (no longer available) or

Buy 2 and use $1/2 Nestle Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss Liquid Coffee Creamers, 16 oz printable

Final price: As low as $1.00 after doubled coupon

**Plus look for $.25/1 monopoly store coupons!

117. These were not $2.50 at my Rainbow is West St. Paul

• I didn't find them either at my store… LOL.

I just hopped around a couple rainbows and don't see them… We should take it off the list.

• Funny that Rainbow has it listed on their website but they don't carry it. I removed it from the list.

118. Christina says:

Is that listed in the ad or an unadvertised price? My Rainbow will still double the coupon and we need chicken so good deal for me!

119. Mangoes may be cheaper at Aldi, but they are the regular ones. Champagne mangoes are AMAZING! This is pretty spendy, though. Sam's Club has 14 of them for around $7.00.

120. Brawny Paper Towels (1 roll) $1.99

Brawny Paper Towels (3 roll) $4.29

Brawny Paper Towels (6 roll) $6.48

Use $1/1 Brawny Paper Towels printable (Facebook offer)

Final price: As low as free after doubled coupon

*The facebook coupon has changed now to include a size restriction "6 roll or larger". If you printed it previously (without the size restriction) you can still get a free single roll.

Also the 6-roll package is not on sale or marked down this week, so it can probably just be removed from the list.

121. The smaller boxes of Kix are $2.89 and included in the buy 6 get $9.00 off. There is $.75 off one box on coupons.com so depending on how many computers you have access to it could make for a great deal.

6 – Kix Cereal $2.89 x 6 = $17.34

- $9.00 off

=$8.34

Use 6 $.75 off one coupons (doubled)

=FREE plus a coupon for a free gallon of milk and a dozen eggs

• melissa says:

Thanks !!

• The .75 coupon will only double up to $1.39 as opposed to $1.50 since you get $1.50 deducted per box making them $1.39 each, then the 0.75 doubles to $1.39 making it free. Just wanted to be sure you knew that.

• My 2 Kix coupons both doubled to $1.50; it seems to really depend upon the Rainbow you shop out.

122. I wasn't able to find at either the Coon Rapids or Blaine Rainbows.

123. Gedney Pickles (32 oz.) $3.20-$3.57 (prices vary by variety & store)

Use $0.75/1 from 5/13 Red Plum insert

Final price: $1.70 after doubled coupon

**These coupons say not subject to doubling.

• I did find Gedney Dill Relish in my store for $1.39 – I see it on Rainbow for $1.24. When you search for it (search for just "Gedney"), it appears on sale, but doesn't have the brand name listed – that's the Gedney relish!

Gedney Dill Relish ($1.24-$1.39)

Use: $.75/1 from 5/13 RP Insert (coupon says no doubling)

Final Price: As low as $.49 after coupon.

124. The regular DeLallo whole wheat pastas are about $3.89 reg price, so $1.89 after doubled coupons. I rarely ever see DeLallo on sale (I can't remember the last time) and coupons are pretty rare too.

125. Village Hearth Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns $1.99

Use Village Hearth Premium Buns $0.55/1from 5/20 Smart Source insert (exp 7/31) or $.55/1 Village Hearth printable

Final price: $0.89 after doubled coupon

**The printable coupon is good on bread only; the SS coupon is good for buns only. But, I did find Village Hearth Cottage bread for the same $1.99 price at my store (even though it wasn't listed online at the price)

126. Anyone try this today?

127. Both the rainbows I went to were wiped out of the Mrs T. figures!! Will have to try again on Saturday-hopefully they will have some in stock then.

128. I was going to try and post back the result – since I posted the idea, but all the razors with the b1g1 coupons were already sold out at my store by the time I got there, so I couldn't give it a shot.

129. Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap, 11.25oz size, $1.50 (reg $1.79)

Use: $1/1 Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap 8oz+ printable here (http://www.colgate.com/app/Softsoap/US/EN/Special-Offers.cvsp)
    Final Price: Free after doubled coupon.

*I see these at rainbow and at PnS online (look in both the health & beauty and in the Misc categories). I think these are "bonus" sized bottles – so availability in-store may vary.

130. Kay (and all) – I'm wondering if the Kikkoman deals print with the new barcode and there's something in the coding of that barcode that keeps it from doubling. I don't have one in front of me to check.

131. Farm Rich coupon on coupons.com reset for me. I might have printed it at the end of May – so if you did too you may be able to print two more.

132. I am new so I thought I would ask you pros. I am trying to get to my 25 total. I want to do the cereal deal. can I use self price of 6 lucky charms @3.69 = 22.14 or sale with the instant $9.00 off 3.69=22.14 – 9.00 = 13.14 ??? I shop at lakeville and apple valley. Thank you for all your help..

133. Could you buy 12 boxes of cereal at one time and get 2 egg coupons and 2 milk coupons???

• alesha h says:

You will NOT get 2 coupons for eggs and milk. The 9.00 will come off on each, but only ONE set of the free coupons will be there. :)

• melissa says:

You can go to customer service and they will write you are rain check coupon for the eggs and milk. I did this for milk last week.

• With G Mills I have almost aways run 2 or more sets in 1 order, and ALWAYS got 2 milk 2 eggs. I like to take advantage of the exstra 100 points, so I will even run 18 on Sat to get it, and will get 3milk and 3 eggs, no problem.

134. Awesome, Kimm! :)

135. If they are still out, make sure to get a raincheck!!

136. Michelle Ahrens says:

In case anyone didn't the Mrs. T's coupons here is a link for $1/1 –

Also I couldn't find the Maria C coupons for the pies.

• I found the fruit pies coupon. Maybe check again?

• I saw this Mrs. T's coupon the other day – it's only good on the whole grain product which are not carried in MN or WI yet.

• I wonder if those will work on the regular ones, since I don't think my store carries the whole grain variety, which is what the coupon is for.

• I think we all know they'll "work", but we shouldn't be using it on the regular ones. Facebook and the coupon is clear they're good only on the whole grain variety which is being rolled out only to the select cities listed on facebook.

• AsUntoTheLord says:

So excited to see they will have a whole grain! I was going to try and make some myself, but sheesh…too much effort! LOL I hope it comes to WI soon! I printed the coupon anyhow, in case it isn't available when it does come. It doesn't expire until 7/31 so we'll see. :-)

137. Does anyone know if the Red Baron pizzas that are 3/$12 include the "Baron's Best"? There is a coupon on Coupons.com for $1/1 Red Baron Baron's best pizza.

• I don't believe so – the "Baron's Best" pizzas are the pan-style, larger 26-30oz pizzas. But they are showing up on sale for $5.99 (reg $7.19) from what I see. With the doubled coupon, they'd be the same price as the smaller ones on sale for 3/$12.

138. Below is a list of .25 cent off coupons I have received from the Rainbow Monopoly Game:

Any one 14-19 oz box Palermos Primo Thin Pizza

Any one 10 – 14.5 oz Bag Lay's Potato Chips

Any one 16 oz Package Johnsonville Ground Sausage

Any one 12 oz Package Johnsonville Breakfast Links

Any one 4.3 – 9.2 oz Box Betty Crocker Helper Product

Any one 500 ml Bottle Gold Peak Tea

Any one 16.9 oz Bottle Fuze Beverage

139. I am new to shopping the double double days at rainbow and have a quick question: When I'm trying to get my totals to $25 do i calculate after the sale? ex) free ice cream with the Mrs. T's product, does the ioce cream count towards my purchase total? Thank you

• Lyz – Your $25 price is calculated BEFORE manufacturer's coupons, but AFTER any store coupons. The other caveat is that the full price of the item is what's counted toward the $25 NOT the sale price (technically it is the highest price listed on the tag hanging from the shelf that is counted toward the $25). Hope that helps!

140. 2 questions:

1. Does anyone know what type of Chex cereals are included in the sale?

2. Does anyone know if I can get the Rainbow coupon booklet at customer service?

Thanks.

141. Jessica says:

I won a free container of Oikos Greek Yogurt instantly. I'm not a big fan of Greek yogurt itself, but I will use it to some yummy raita.

142. Michelle R. says:

I shop at a Madison, WI Copps, and they recently changed how they calculate the $25 minimum. They calculate on the sale price, not the highest price. So….if something has a regular price of $3, and it's on sale for $2. you have a $1/1 coupon that's doubled, so you get it free. $2 would be the amount that's added to your total to get to the $25. I have confirmed their registers do this, because I ran into a challenge getting to my coupons to double, before I realized the change. So….it may be worthwhile for you to ask your customer service desk, to clarify for your particular store.

• melissa says:

If you are doing the cereal deal with $9 off automatically, would you need to have $25 + an additional 9 to cover this deduction??

143. melissa says:

Depends on the store. Most stores will not give them out.

144. Love the Cottage Bread. Makes good French toast.

145. The Sierra Mist coupon printed different for me. It does not have the bar code starting at 5. Anyone know if this will be double?

Thanks

146. If you click on the link at the very top of this post, Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick ‘n Save’s) double coupon policy , the PYD staff explains it pretty well. As you coupon more, you'll find that Roundy's cashiers sometimes enforce correct policies and over-ride registers (they'll delete the doubled coupon value for either for a coupon that says DND or for not reaching the $25 threshold after all sale prices and discounts are taken off) and sometimes they will bend policies in your favor (like taking coupons up to a week expired or giving you the maximum value of the milk coupons that are over the amount of the milk). Every store and cashier will vary. I have seen comments on here that Apple Valley was pretty strict with coupon policies but the 6-8 times I went to that one, they were very nice and I had no issues following deals that were listed here. Just keep realistic expectations based on the time you can spend couponing and take time to really understand the coupon and sale policies so you can follow all of the rules and not get disappointed turned down at the register.

• I would also just give some advice to those that are new to couponing. It's kind of confusing and baffling at first. it's best to not take definitive answers to questions about shelf vs. sale price; coupons doubling to the full amount if it causes an overage; coupons doubling even when they say "do not double" etc. These are all things that seem to really vary by individual Rainbow. And then they can vary by cashiers within the particular Rainbow store you're shopping. My Rainbow seems to have always been very generous with coupon policies. I never paid any attention to the "do not double" wording because they always doubled. They evidently went by shelf price and as recently as Wednesday, I ended up with an overage on something. But, occasionally, a cashier overrides the automated system and keeps something from doubling. Overrides the system to give only the exact amount of milk on the G/M free milk coupon (only had that happen once), etc etc. So just be prepared to submit to the individual stores and keep in mind they certainly have the right to override and not double coupons, not give overages and give the exact amount of the milk rather than the $3.50. It gets much easier after you've been doing this for a month or two! And, you just get to know our specific store and the policies they generally follow.

147. The $25 price can be counted before manufacture coupon, and before store coupons too! Just hand the manufacture coupons first so they double, and then the store coupons last :)

Plus then the manufacture coupons will double to sale price, and if the coupon is for a lesser amount it will still deduct the value of the coupon, and you may get overage that way. If you do it the reverse way (store coupons first, then manufacture coupons) the manufacture coupons will double to the coupon price instead of the sale price, with no overage.

I don't see anything in the store policy indicating coupons must be handed in a particular order, so this is the way I do it.

• melissa says:

The CR Rainbow has the registers adjusted so that the coupon only doubles up to the amount of the item. No overage allowed. I did this today. The Kix cereal Q did not double fully, because of the $9 off. Still, 6 free boxes. No complaints here. I did the MQ first, thanks.

148. melissa says:

In the GM deal, the the $9 considered a store Q or a manuf Q?

149. Jennifer says:

**NEW** Sierra Mist (2 Liter) $1.50

Use $1/1 Sierra Mist Product printable after spinning the wheel and getting a chance to win the coupon (Facebook offer)

Final price: Free after doubled coupon

Anyone has better luck than me. I have been spinning that wheel once per day, never got the matching tails after each time I cricked the button to spin.

• Jennifer – I had the same problem & earlier tonight clicked while the wheel was still spinning & got the coupon. Not sure if I happened to click when I would already win, but it's worth a shot!

150. For the GM cereal deal, I just saw a $.75/1 Chex Apple Cinnamon printable on coupons.com that isn't on the list

151. I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but for the Hamburger Helpers there is a coupon in the Monopoly game pieces. I got three of them and got a even better deal!! :)

152. The Gillette Fusion Shaving Gel IS INCLUDED in the $25 P&G Promotion! It was labeled in my store with a tag, and I did do the deal as follows and it worked like a charm:

**Deal Idea**

Buy (4) Gillette Fusion Shaving Gel @ $3.00 each.

Buy (2) Good News or Custom Plus Disposable Razors @ $7.00 each

Subtotal before coupons = $26.00.

Use (4) $1/1 Gillette Fusion coupons from 6/3 P&G insert

Use (1) Buy 1 Gillette Male Disposable Razor, Get 1 Free from 6/3 P&G insert

Spend $11.00, then submit for $10.00 mail-in rebate.

Final Price: $1.00 for everything!

153. I did the P&G deal. Spent 27.36. I now have this catalina telling me about the deal but doesn't say where to send it and there is nothing on my receipt. How do I redeem this??

• melissa says:

If you Google P&& G rebate, you can find the form. I believe that items needed to be purchased by June 5th

• I have searched and can't find the one for this one $10 card off of $25. Does anyone have a link to where they found one?

• The form should have printed out along with the catalina telling you about it. You can't get the form online, you can only get it from the in-store promotion after checking out.

• you should hav gotten the form together with the info cat. I just did the p&g deal just now and got the form and the info cat.

154. Is it too much to ask for couponers not to take so many of any one item? I went to do the Mrs. T's deal today, got to the store at 7:45 and there were several people in line with over 9 or 10 boxes of the Mrs. T's pierogies. I was feeling bad about buying three of them….Needless to say, I got the last box but I didn't get to do the ice cream since there was only one left.

• Becky,

Definately agree! My husband shops at the Lakeville store. He told me by 7:15 there were two ladies with their carts full of Mrs. T's. He bought 3, and an older lady after him got 3, leaving only 1 left. :(

• melissa says:

Sounds like it would have been a good time for those shoppers to place a special order. It is frustrating when the shelves are empty. I have to get to my store at 6 a.m. , or there is nothing left.

• Of course I didn't expect there to be any by noon when I got there and the Service Counter didn't even need to look at the ad to give me the rain check so I assume many of us ended up with Rain checks on a deal like this which only has one row of the product on the shelf but has a buy 3 requirement. She wouldn't give me the free ice cream with it. Did anyone get a rain check with the ice cream included? This is likely like the cereal deals with milk that some stores give you a rain check with free milk written on it and some won't. I'm sure it also varies by CS rep as well. Just wondering if I should try and stop back with the PM crew and see if she'll add it to my rain check.

• I did get it with the icecream included. The poor dude working behind the desk had no clue what the pierogi was. I had to spell it out for him, tell him how much it cost and that it included ice cream -hopefully I can use that twice, since my kids love pierogis. I don't even care if I get the ice cream or not.

• There were still some left at the Blaine store this afternoon…HTH!

155. At the Richfield Rainbow, they say the $25 dollars is from the sale prices.

156. Eden Prairie Rainbow has Chobani 6 oz cups of Plain (in fridge section near produce with organics) and Passion Fruit (in yogurt fridge section near ice cream) at 4 for $3, there's a $.30/1 coupon on their website http://www.chobani.com/coupons/ so if you double the coupon it makes for $.15 Chobani! I'm pretty sure this will only be while supplies last and at this location since the yogurt is dated 6/16 and it is only these two varieties. I also found the Cherry Trix yogurt, also with a short shelf life, at 2 for $1.50, which makes the above deal even better using the 75/2 MQs listed above. Just a heads up though that I read labels and the Trix 4 oz cup has 5 more grams of sugar than the "Simply Go-gurt" tubes or the regular "Yoplait Kids" in the yellow packs (which aren't included in the sale this week).

I also found the "Pure Leaf" tea 56oz jugs with the 100% juices (Simply Orange, etc.) in the fridge section at EP Rainbow. They're $2 on sale and there's a 1/1 MQ from 5/13 SS I believe? Maybe 5/6? I had looked for these last week at Plymouth Station and couldn't find them with their juices

157. Palermo's pizzas were 2/10 as far as I could see in the store…did I miss something?

158. I do not have my monopoly board for Rainbow…does anyone have a list of the prize numbers for the game pieces? Thanks!

• Here's the list of "rare" pieces – ones needed to win.

A606

T527 T530

U522 U524

V518 V519

W514 W515

X508 X511

Y501 Y505

• Here is the complete list…

A604

Y501

Y502

Y503

Y504

Y505

159. Thank you!

160. Chris, where did you find this 2/$2 deal? Was it online? Only at PNS? It wasn't at my Rainbow, and I didn't notice it til today when looking at my receipts:>(

• Christina says:

It was in the Rainbow ad, but it was only one flavor that was on sale (the dark blue pack, not the lighter green one).

161. AsUntoTheLord says:

Sorry for the late notice, busy week…here are a few notes for the 2nd shift shoppers (i.e. PNS/Copps)

Land O Lakes butter is on sale for $3 and there is a coupon for $0.75/1 Land O Lakes Half Stick Butter 1 lb in the 4/29 SS…so FP $1.50.

Keep an eye out also for tearpads with $0.75/1 (these do say DND but start with a 5 so YMMV). The tearpad coupons don't expire until 8/31.

Also, if you're not finding the Mangos, know that most stores are calling them just "Yellow Mangos" and the label on the fruit says Champaign. Can't wait to try making Strawberry Mango Jam! :-)

162. The *official* policy is that the $25 is calculated off of sale prices. Some cashiers may refuse to scan your coupons if your total is below $25 after sale price (but above $25 with shelf price).

163. Thank you, Chris!

164. Max Cammody says:

I have a U522 monopoly piece – if you have a U524 and would like to try to work something out, contact me: maxcammody@yahoo.com

165. we hav the game piece x508 if anybody wants it please email me at steve.cain@assurant.com

1. [...] the full list of deals at Rainbow Foods/Pick ‘N Save/Copps this week here. Be the first to know about the hottest deals at your local stores. Sign up to get free updates [...]