Another 10-point Pampers Gift to Grow code is available along with a new Recyclebank activity, worth 25 points. A handful of printable coupons in Recycelbank’s Rewards Catalog are also currently discounted by at least 50%.
Pampers Gifts to Grow
If you are unfamiliar with Pampers Gifts to Grow, it is a rewards program that rewards you for purchasing Pampers products. The program also regularly releases codes, such as the ones above, to help you earn free points.
Browse our archives to find more Pampers Gifts to Grow codes that may still be valid.
(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)
You can earn 25 free points for your Recyclebank account when you complete the following steps:
- Login to your Recyclebank account, or register for a free account if you don’t already have one.
- Click on the “Earn Points” link towards the upper left-hand corner of Recyclebank’s homepage.
- Scroll down and locate the “Think Before You Trash” activity (as pictured above).
- Click on the blue “Get Started” button and play the game.
- Once you’re finished with the game, click on the “Get My Points” link to have 25 points credited to your account.
For those of you unfamiliar with RecycleBank.com, it is a company that partners with cities and haulers to reward households for recycling. You can find out more about this program by reading Laura’s intro post on RecycleBank.
Be sure to browse our archives for more opportunities that may still be available to earn more free points for your Recyclebank account.
If you have some points in your Recyclebank account and are looking for ways to spend them, there are currently a few discounts on printable coupons for popular products.
- $2/2 Kashi Cereals or Snacks 6.4 oz. printable is only 24 points (originally 60 points)
- $2/1 Any Johnson’s Natural Product printable is only 30 points (originally 60 points)
- $1.50/1 Any CleanWell Product 4 oz. or larger printable is only 30 points (originally 60 points)
- $1/2 Bumble Bee Products printable is only 50 points (originally 100 points)
These rewards may return to their original point values at anytime, so if you are interested in printing any of these coupons at their discounted amounts, I would do so sooner rather than later.
Your turn: Do you regularly redeem your Recyclebank points for printable coupons? Or do you save them up for the gift card rewards?
Disclosure: This post contains one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Pocket Your Dollars.com at no cost to you. See Pocket Your Dollars’ disclosure statementfor more details.