Cub Foods Shopping List 6/3 – 6/9/12

This week’s Cub Foods list includes deals advertised in this week’s ad as well as the new Cub Foods coupon book with deals good through 6/16. Plus, there are two different buy this, get that promotions on P&G products and bonus Box Tops for Education.

As of April 15, Cub Foods changed their coupon policy. You can read Cub Foods’ new coupon policy, but the most notable change is that they only accept expired coupons up to 30 days past their expiration date.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot at Cub Foods this week?

Comments

1. Amy L says

The Kraft Barbecue sause was for $1.75 which makes it a better deal then the other barbecue sause.

2. Kylie says

What are everyone's price points and stock-up prices for different varieties of meats? Like pork chops, ribs, steaks, etc… I would LOVE everyone's opinion!!

• JoAnna says

According to reader comments it depends on location, cashier……I have done that with no problem in Shorewood on 41 and 7.

• Dawn N says

They didn't do it when I was there Friday so I went back to CSM & they said they do take coupons for bogo items so got money back so should be able to & if cashier doesn't have them check with CSM.

3. Anna says

Where can I find the Cub Foods Fresh Summertime Fun coupon booklet? I have looked almost everywhere in the store for the past few week. :(

4. kris t. says

Essential Everyday Hidden Veggie Pasta (12 oz.) or Pasta Sauce (15-24 oz.) $1.50

Final price: $0.50 after coupon

—————————-

Does anyone know if this is a "limit xx" item? I need to use up my RR which is $10 and trying to stock up on non-perishables.

5. mary says

At my store it is located right next to the ads as you come in. You could always try asking at customer service too.

6. Cris says

At the Blaine Cub (on Central), bonus 15-packs of La Croix water are on sale for $4.49. That's the cheapest I've seen it in a long time!

Soap box note: I hate that La Croix and the other flavored waters are so much more expensive than soda. I'm trying to be healthy here people! ;)

7. DJ says

Does anyone know of any places that have good offers on new or transferred prescriptions? I have one that needs to be filled? Thanks!

8. kimm says

I watch for Cub to have their pork packs. They used to be .99/LB but last time I bought they were $1.28/LB. I will buy 3-4 packs and spit them apart into multiple packages. (Chops, Ribs, Roast). Sometimes I cut the roast into smaller pieces and will put those on the grill). The roast makes great pulled pork. S0 – stock up price on Pork is $1.28 or less/pound. I haven't found a great price on steak for quite a while, so I will periodically pay $4 – $4.50 a pound. At that price, I don't stock up. I see Cub has steak this week for $2.99…I'll probably buy a few packages for the freezer.

9. Dusty says

The kraft salad dressing is b1g1free and $1.75. Use the $1.00 off coupon and they are less than 37cents each!

10. MeLinda says

Walgreens offers $25.00 for transferring your prescription to them. I am not sure if it is cash or in store credit.

11. Kris E says

What an awesome price on steak, just in time to use those nasal ease RR's. I'd been holding onto these for this purpose. Got 17 lbs of steak.

Nasal ease was on sale with coupon and RR awhile back so bought 1 nasal ease for 4.00 with coupon and received a 9.00 RR. Figuring in the cost of the RR at 4.00 EA, my final cost for steak was 1.18 per lb.

• Joy says

According to the coupon you should be able to as you are buying two Fisher Boy products. I am using to score free peanut butter and get $1 off my future purchase.

12. Amy says

Here is another great deal using the $1/1 Essential Everyday coupon for the On-Going Deals Section:

Essential Everyday White or Yellow Kernel Popcorn (32 oz.) $1.95

Use $1/1 from Cub Foods Fresh Summertime Fun coupon booklet found in the literature racks near the front of the store (exp 6/20)

Final price: $0.95 after coupon

This is a great price for 2 lbs of popcorn kernels!

13. Kris E says

Buy 1 Angel Soft Double Rolls Tissue (12 ct.) for $5.99, Get a Coupon at Checkout for $1 Off a Future Purchase

There's a .45/1 from 3/25 RP

Spend $5.54 get $1 off a future purchase

Final price: $4.54 after money off a future purchase ($0.38 per double roll=19 per single roll)

• mary says

There is a $0.75/1 Gedney coupon in the 5/13 Red Plum insert. You can use that instead for a better deal than the printable anyway. I just updated it.

14. ambergiaco says

There is a manu. Q in Coborns ad for $1 off 2 Oscar Mayer meats. Buy 5, use 2 Q's, makes each package $.79 after coupon, instant savings and money back on future order.

Actually, I think it is still available. You have to click "Sign Up to Join Us!" (or log in), then click "Take This Step!" under whichever day has a $0.75 off coupon. The coupon prints as $0.75/1 any Earthbound Farm product, although the website doesn't state that.