Birthday Freebies: Recreation & Restaurant

It’s been a while since we’ve updated our birthday freebies round-ups, so we’ve dug through the archives to pull together an updated list of freebies that you can get on your actual birthday or the week or month of your special day. Over the next few days, we’ll be sharing these lists with you.

Today’s birthday freebies list includes recreation and restaurant deals. Wherever possible, we’ve listed the exact offer you’ll receive. If no specific deal is listed, that means that the website advertises a birthday offer but we’re not sure exactly what that is.

Please leave a comment if you know of any other recreation and restaurant birthday freebies or if you know specifically what these locations offer. Thanks!

Birthday Freebies: Recreation & Restaurant

AMF Bowling

Applebee’s: free dessert with purchase of an entree

Arby’s: free 12 oz. shake with any purchase

Bakers Square

bd’s Mongolian Grill

Benihana: free $30 birthday certificate valid Monday-Thursday for use toward one meal

Bennigan’s

Biaggi’s: free dessert with purchase of pasta or entree

Boston Market

Boston’s: free flatbread

Bruegger’s

Buca di Beppo: free birthday brownie sundae

Caribou Coffee: free medium beverage

Champps

Cold Stone Creamery: buy one creation, get one free

Country Kitchen

Culver’s: free one-scoop sundae

Dairy Queen: buy one blizzard, get one free

Denny’s: free Grand Slam

Dippin’ Dots

Don Pablo’s: free $10 with membership in the Habaneros Club; you’ll need to pick up your card in the restaurant, then register it online

Famous Dave’s: buy one entrée, get one free (up to $15 value)

Firehouse Subs: free medium sub when you show an ID on your birthday

Fuddruckers

Genghis Grill: free birthday bowl

Granite City: free cookie with ice cream

Green Mill: free small 1-topping pizza

Houlihan’s: free menu item (up to $15 value)

IHOP: free entrée

Jason’s Deli: $5 coupon

Jersey Mike’s Subs: free sub and drink

Joe’s Crab Shack: free appetizer (up to $8.19 value) with adult entrée purchase

MaggieMoo’s

Macaroni Grill: free dessert with adult entree purchase

The Melting Pot

Nestle Toll House Cafe

Noodles: free small or regular entrée or trio (maximum discount $7.50)

Old Country Buffet: buy one adult dinner buffet, get one free with purchase of a beverage

Orange Julius

Outback Steakhouse

Panera

Papa Murphy’s: free cookie dough with purchase of any pizza

Perkins: free Magnificent Seven

Qdoba Mexican Grill: buy one entree, get one free

Quiznos

Raising Cane’s: free drink (you’ll need to pick up a Caniac Club card at the restaurant first)

Red Lobster: coupon for $5 off two adult dinner entrees

Red Robin: free burger

Ruby Tuesday: free handcrafted burger

Schlotzsky’s

Starbucks: free beverage with Starbucks Rewards membership

Subway

T.G.I. Friday’s: free dessert with entrée purchase

Timber Lodge Steakhouse

Your turn: Which of these freebies is your favorite?

Comments

1. kari says

WhoooHoooo!!! My birthday is the 21st…just in time!!!…especially since we are on a "fiscal fast" ;-)

2. Kristin says

Thanks Carrie! just in time for my bday in 1 week! My favorite bday deal though is belonging to the EP Mall club, they give you a $10 gift card for your bday!

3. Aga says

We just went to buca for a birthday Sunday and they still sang and brought the candle, but then they said 'now that you have the candle, here's the dessert menu so you can order something to go with it.' So should you be heading to buca with dreams of that free birthday sundae, be warned

4. Kristi says

A friend of mine had signed up with Buca and she got a coupon in her email for a free dessert for her birthday. She had to bring in the coupon to get the free birthday sundae, so i don't think they just give it to you, you still have to sign up on their website and get the coupon from your email. Just a heads up! =)

• T Anderson says

Yes, it’s a very good deal. You can go once each weekend during your birthday month. You and 3 friends get in free. Everyone knows SOMEONE with a birthday every month of the year right? Just make sure to tip the servers well!

5. April says

My husband took this list so he could cash in on his birthday. Perkins said they just do free pancakes, but ended up not charging him for his meal anyway. He, then, called ahead to noodles who told him they don't do anything.

April – We noted above that many of these offers require you to have an emailed coupon:

"Please note: With many of these offers, you’ll be required to bring in a coupon (plus show your ID to prove your birthdate) to get the deal. We’ve included links to sign up for the specific email newsletters so that you’ll receive the coupon in time for your birthday."

As of January, Noodles still did the free bowl offer with emailed coupon. (I know because I did it myself.) Hope this helps!

6. Natalie says

I earned a free pastry AND a free smoothie with my Panera Card. I was notified (by email) the week before my birthdate and have 60 days to redeem it.

7. Tracy says

I am signed up for the melting pot club/email and for my birthday they sent me a coupon for free chocolate covered strawberries, but it said I had to purchase $60 worth of food in order to get it.

8. Toni says

Some of the Birthday Freebies: Recreation & Restaurant don’t work.
    Bruegger’s, Dairy Queen, Famous Dave’s & Nestle Tollhouse Cafe have invalid links.
    Cold Stone doesn’t seem to have a program anymore.

I stopped looking after those, but if/when this section gets updated, I’ll sign up right away so I won’t miss out on anything.