Shutterfly: Two Free 8×8 Hardcover Photo Books + Shipping (Ends 5/21 and 5/29)

This deal has been reported as out of stock and may no longer be valid.

Shutterfly is offering two free 8×8 hardcover photo books (a $29.99 value for each) for a limited time. You’ll just need to pay shipping of around $8-$9 for each (less if you order them both in one transaction):

– Get 1 free 8×8 photo book from Shutterfly and The Ellen DeGeneres Show when you register or sign in through this link. Offer ends 5/29.

– Get 1 free 8×8 photo book from Shutterfly and Family Circle when you register or sign in through this link. Offer ends 5/21 (we’ve mentioned this offer before, but it’s still available).

This offer is valid for both new and returning customers. Sign in through one link and the offer will be credited to your account, then come back to this post and sign in through the other link to credit the other offer to your account. Your offer(s) will automatically apply at checkout. Consider ordering both books in one transaction to save on shipping costs.

A friend of mine (Laura’s) recently created a photo book of her and her future husband’s engagement pictures to use as a guest book at their wedding in October with a similar free photo book offer from Shutterfly. It’s gorgeous and will be a lovely keepsake for them long after their wedding.

Your turn: What are you planning to do with your free Shutterfly photo books?

Comments

1. Rebekah says

I've been wanting to do some photo books instead of albums for my daughter! They hold up so much better than photo albums, and there's no risk of the photos falling out. Need to get cracking on these!

2. Danielle says

Hi

I love the idea of making the photo book with engagement pictures. I have actually been watching for a deal to do just that! How did you friend use it as a guest book at the wedding? Any tips would be appreciated :)

I haven't made a photobook before

Danielle – The wedding is in October so she hasn't used it yet, but I think she'll just have it for people to sign either when they get to the wedding or at the reception (on the card/gift table, maybe?). She had all of the digital proofs for her engagement photos so she just used those (she's pretty artsy). Otherwise I *think* you can just upload your pictures, choose a template, and Shutterfly will arrange them for you.

3. Christine says

The link for the free 8 x 8 from the Ellen show, says page not found. I've been trying it & keeps saying same thing. Is there a code people can enter?

4. Angela says

Thank you for the photo books! I had already created a photo book and just tweaked it to work for two birthdays! (The updated link from Laura worked for me, thank you!)

I was wondering if you had to have your 8x 8 hardcover book ordered by 5-29-12, or if you can start the project and order it after the 5-29-12 expiration as long as the code was saved in your shutterfly account. Thank you.

6. rebecca says

The Ellen link no longer works (even though it isn't the 29th). :( Maybe they hit their max amount of free books…

7. Shelly Goguen says

Darn! I've been staying up into the wee hours of the morning cranking out this photobook. Wouldn't it figure that the offer expired! I'm guessing that there's no way around it, huh?