We’ve rounded up the best flower deals for Mother’s Day. Whether you’re ordering online to deliver to a long-distance recipient or purchasing in-store to deliver yourself to a loved one near you, you should find something of interest here.
Your turn: What other deals on Mother’s Day flowers do you know of? What do you like to give Mom (or Grandma) on Mother’s Day?
These offers were advertised in weekly flyers for the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.
Pick up a Mother’s Day Mixed Bouquet for $9.99 starting Wednesday, May 9.
Cub Foods has four different bouquets advertised in this week’s ad:
- 10-Stem Large Tulip Bunches for $6.99
- Best Mom Ever Bouquet for $9.99
- Dozen Rose Bouquet for $14.99
- Mom’s Special Love Bouquet for $14.99
Rainbow Foods/Copps/Pick N Save
Three different arrangements are advertised:
- European Flower Market 3/$12 or $4.50 each (they have these available nearly every week)
- 10-Stem Fresh Cut Tulips for $7 (available Thursday, May 10)
- Premium Dozen Rose Bouquet with Filler and Greens for $10.97 (available Thursday-Sunday, May 10-13)
Pick up a Mixed Bouquet for $9.99 starting Friday, May 11.
Purchase a $30 credit to 1-800-Flowers for $15 through Wednesday, 5/9 at Google Offers. This voucher can be used toward shipping fees.
This Petite Rose and Peruvian Lily Bouquet with Vase starts at $42.98 shipped, so $27.98 total when you consider the cost of the voucher.
FTD has a few different offers available – you’ll need to shop through the links here to get each deal (deals cannot be combined):
- 50% Off 18 Long Stem Roses + Free Vase (exp 5/11)
- $10 Off Sweet Surprises Bouquet + Free Vase (exp 5/12)
- Free $10 iTunes Gift Card with any purchase (exp 5/15)
Spend $20 for a $40 credit to Teleflora when you purchase through Amazon Local by Thursday, 5/11. This voucher can be used toward shipping fees.
This What a Treat Bouquet with Roses starts at $45.98 shipped, so $25.98 total when you consider the cost of the voucher.
Disclosure: This post contains one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Pocket Your Dollars.com at no cost to you. See Pocket Your Dollars’ disclosure statement for more details.