Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick N Save Shopping List 4/1 – 4/7/12 (Incl. Double Double Daze)

This Saturday, April 7 Rainbow Foods stores, Pick N Save stores and Copps are having a Double Double Daze. That means you’re allowed to double up to 10 manufacturer’s coupons in one transaction, up from the standard 5 coupons. If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick N Save’s) double coupon policy before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

If you shop at Copps and your ad doesn’t match the items mentioned in this shopping list, then check out what we saw for sales last week.

Two things to remember about this list of deals. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, it is a starting list: as we learn of more deals whose final price is low enough, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. Tonya Alling says

The Nestle Toll House morsels have a Catalina Coupon to receive up to $2 off in future savings. This would make them nearly free, depending on how many you have to purchase to receive the $2 Catalina. Also, the shelf price at my local Pick 'n Save on the MIO is $3.48. At that price, if you buy four, and use four $1/1 coupons, which would double to $8, it would come out to $5.92 plus the $3 Catalina for a net of 4/$2.92 or 73 cents each. That's a 79% savings! Thanks, Carrie, for your hard work each week. I rely on your shopping list to help me figure out my shopping for our food pantry and our deployed troops care packages.

2. Carol says

The Cool Whip q reads DND.

Same with the Starburst jelly bean q.

Found a 75 cents off 1 Duncan Hines Wilderness fillings & toppings q (expires 4/30/12; don't know which insert or date), which doubled makes that sale a better deal, at 50 cents each

3. Abbie says

Can anyone tell me where I can get the MF coupon for Ragu pasta sauce? I click on the area Carrie has down it takes me directly to Wal-Mart's site.

Thanks,

Abbie

4. Sarah Sonnier says

For the Dole canned fruit deal, could you buy 6 (getting two free, using 2 coupons for the other 4) and get the 50 cents back?

5. Elizabeth Busacker says

I was at the Eden Prairie Rainbow yesterday and there were fliers up saying that you can only have 2 transactions per person and then you have to go to the back of the line. Are any of the other Rainbows doing this?

• Ashley B. says

Yep, West St. Paul Rainbow now has a 2 transaction limit as well, then you go to the back of the line. Cashier told me this last week.

6. Kasey says

Why are we buying 2 sugars if the coupn is off 1 package someone please explain i am confused on that deal

7. Kathleen says

I bring both my teenaged daughters on double double day and then we can do 6 transactions without them asking us to start over…sometimes I even recruit my husband. Couponing and saving money is a familly business around here! :)

8. Alicia says

Does anyone know what cereals are included in the General Mills deal this week? The ad was very vague, and I have somewhat picky cereal eaters. Thanks!

9. Tonya Alling says

@Brta: On the Hamperks, I'll send a link to the explanation from the Pick n Save web site. You can get up to $2 off per pound on a Roundy's spiral sliced half ham between April 1 and April 8. Those hams are on sale this week for $2.99 per pound, so if you have at least 85 Hamperk points, you would pay $.99 per pound. Here is the link: http://www.picknsave.com/hamperks.aspx

10. Jill Pearson says

Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners – Buy 2, Get 1 Free 3/$3.58

Buy 3 to get sale price

Plus, use two $1/1 from 1/22 Smart Source insert or $1/1 Reynold’s Slow Cooker Liners printable (Roundy’s coupon policy prohibits using a coupon on the item you get free in a buy one, get one free sale.)

3. Free+

11. Jill Pearson says

Van de Kamp’s Breaded Fish Fillets or Sticks – Buy 1, Get 1 Free 2@6.99

Buy 2 to get sale price

Plus, use one $1/1 Van de Kamp’s printable (Roundy’s coupon policy prohibits using a coupon on the item you get free in a buy one, get one free sale.)

Final price: ?? $4.99=$2.49 each

12. sarah says

Where on Coupon Network does it say how many you have to purchase to get the catalina? I always only see buy so many and get up to a certain dollar amount, but not the breakdown.

13. mary says

it may just be me, but I can't find the Hormel Natural Choice or Minute Maid OJ Qs following the links. . . they may be gone already. Also, the second link for the Wheat Thins Q ($1/2 via FB) is also gone :(

thanks for the quick list – going to be a great week at Rainbow!

14. Sue says

On the Walmart site there is a large Unilever ad. Click on the area in the lower left corner of ad and you will receive all of the coupons.

15. connie says

I appreciate this. Most of us already follow this couponing etiquette, but there are still some that need a rule. Remember, if we follow the rules and don't abuse the system, they won't have to crack down and make things more difficult for everyone. PLEASE be courteous:>) Have fun!!

• Therese S. says

I'm ok with this change…especially with the nice weather we're having…this gives me a great workout walking out to my car to put away bags and go back in for more deals

16. connie says

Here is what I FINALLY found on the web site (it said click for list, but it didn't show up there, but put it elsewhere)

Honey Nut Cheerios Milk 'n Cereal Bars

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milk N Cereal Bars

Fiber One Chewy Bars, Oats & Chocolate

Fiber One Chewy Bars, Oats & Peanut Butter

General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal

General Mills Cereal (whatever that means:>)

General Mills Cocoa Puffs Cereal, Frosted Corn Puffs

Nature Valley FIBER ONE 90 CAL BROWNIE CHOC FUDGE

Nature Valley FIBER ONE 90 CAL BROWNIE CHOC PB

Fiber One Chewy Bars, Oats & Chocolate

Fiber One Chewy Bars, Oats & Caramel

Nature Valley Fiber ONE 90 CAL Caramel PRETZEL

Golden Grahams COCOA PUFF TREAT BARS

From what it says, not many cereals:>( We will see.

17. connie says

When I clicked on it to see the list of stores, Rainbow is not on there…or any in our area. Bummer:>(

18. Kathleen says

Thanks for the info! i was wondering what kind of a deal the Hamperks were going to get me…because I didn't know what the price of that ham was going to be.

In Wisconsin the ham perks are only on the spiral sliced ham and our ad said $2.99 a pound for that ham while the Cook's Spiral sliced ham was $2.69 a lb. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

19. Beth says

Does anyone have any opinions on the regular vs spiral cut hams? Is there a difference in taste or prep/cooking?

20. joy says

thats awesome, we do the same thing! me,hubby and our oldest all get a cart and a list. I think it really helps out 17 year old understand food cost and budget. We all get the benefits of saving money so we all do our part,, we call it "the chicken little" effect..

21. Abbie says

Here is al the General Mills Cereals that I saw on the sale price at the Woodbury Rainbow..

Co Co Puffs

Trix

Golden Grams

Lucky Charms

Honey Nut Cheerios

Cookie Crisp

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Reese's Puffs

22. JoannaV says

Does anyone know if Rainbow will accept and double the catalina coupons from Cub's sale last week? They are MQ's, but have Cub on them.

• connie says

Yes, they should as mfg coupons,and I have always done that. But as always, it depends on the cashier. You could ask at the desk before trying.

23. Ashley B. says

Coupons.com has a .75/1 Gold Peak Tea 18.5 oz making them .25 each or FREE after doubles. (they're 10/$10 this week)

The Simply Orange Facebook page just released a $1/1 coupon making them $1 each after doubles! Plus, if you get 2 bottles of OJ, double two coupons, you pay $2 and get free eggs.

Awesome week at Rainbow.

24. Melissa S says

The Unilever promotion listed under Hellmann's mayo says the campaign has ended when you try to print the coupons…..

25. toni says

In my smartsource 3/25 insert had a Nestles Dark Chocolate Morsels coupons for $1/2, making them only $1 each for the Dark (after doubling). Also, I did a price check on the Dole canned fruit, and my store shelf price is $1.56 for Mandarin Oranges and $1.69 for the Pineapple.

26. Tami W says

LOL….Beanie Babies??? For a real bargain I had about a bazillion of them in my basement which I sold at a garage sale for a quarter!

• Sarah Sonnier says

LOL Hey, if fashion can recycle so quickly, why not toys?! I knew someone once who thought she was going to retire off what she made selling "rare" Beanie Babies…out of her car. Now they're just "gourmet" stuffed mini-animals. I'm sure kids don't care and still love them. :-)

• Tami W says

Haha! So true Sarah! :) It's just funny to see them here…I used to stand in line forEVER just hoping to get a "good" one!

• Sarah Sonnier says

Ok thanks! Also, I posted below about a $0.50/2 coupon for any Dole canned fruit in the 3/25 SS…maybe just regional? (I think I may have typoed the one below, saying it was $0.50/1…it is $0.50/2.)

27. toni says

In my area, the coupons in the Smartwource 3/25 was for $1/2 Nestles Dark Chocolate Morsels, making them only $1 after doubled. I also have a coupon (smartsource or redplum?) for $1/1 Soft Scrub Total, and it's on sale for $2.50 this week. Price check on the Dole canned fruit – Mandarin oranges $1.56, Pineapple $1.69 (in Central Wisconsin PNS).

28. Sarah Sonnier says

Just a few notes:

I believe there was a $0.75/1 coupon for the Duncan Hines Wilderness Pie Filling in the 2/5 SS. (I don't have it in front of me so I don't know if the "More Fruit" would be excluded somehow and maybe it was just a regional coupon?)

WI/Pick N Save readers – Just in case you haven't seen our ad this week, the sales above started for us this Sunday and go through next Sunday. This is one of the holiday occations when the ad covers the same dates as the Rainbow stores…so the PYD list from last week will NOT be in effect this Wednesday, the list above will. HTH

Last note: The slow cooker liners also work great for marinating meats, since they are nice a large and thick enough. :-

29. Sarah Sonnier says

More coupons (maybe WI regional?):

$0.50/2 Dole Fruit cans (any) – exp 05/20/12)

$1.00/1 Palermo's Hand Tossed Style or Primo Thin Pizza – exp. 05/31/12

Both were in the 03/25/12 Smart Source

30. Julia says

The Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage Q says DND.

The Kraft Marshmallow Q also says DND.

Just an FYI… :)

Thanks for putting this together!

31. Katie says

Quick question- don't shop rainbow often, I have to spend an extra $25 to get the ham cheaper and an extra $10 to get pop cheaper so.. I don't have to pay $35 extra do I to use the two coupons? Does the $25 extra cover using the ham coupon and the pop? Do I need to hand the cashier the coupons in a certain order. I do plan on going on Wednes.so plan on using some manf. coupons too.

32. Kris E says

Jenni-O Turkey is .98 a lb, at least it was at my store. I also picked up the Roundy's Ham deal for .99 a lb.

Banana Boat Sunscreen, many are buy2 get 1 free and they have 1.00 coupons hanging on their necks.

• Kris E says

To clarify, I bought 3 Banana Boat sunscreens at 19.98. (one was free) using 2 coupons so on DD day would make 3 15.98 (can't use coupon on free item so 2 $1/1 coupons hanging on neck of sunscreen. Hopefully some coupon HOG won't grab all these hanging tags to sell on ebay before DD day though :(

$5.32 EA on DD day… I did a search and this is a good price. The after care is cheaper, but I don't remember if they had hanging tags on those.

33. Jennifer M. says

I bring the hubby with and get the orders ready. He checks out as I am getting another order ready and takes it to the car and comes back in for another trip. Works really slick and makes him realize how much $ we can save by couponing! Kind of like a cheap date . . . ;o)

34. Kierstien says

Katie you will only have to spend $25 before coupons to recieve the deal on both pop and ham. i would hand over your rainbow coupon first. since according to their policy you have to spend $25 after store coupons but before manuf coupons to get your doubles.

35. Kris E says

Ritz Crackerfuls are 2/$5. On the display by the meat dept, there's a $1/2 doubled would make the 6 packs $1.50.

36. sarah says

Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and crescents are $1.66 plus double the Pillsbury website q of 2/.50 makes them $1.16 each.

37. andy says

i agree the spiral does cook faster i would turn the oven way down and watch the internal temp like a hawk,nothing worse than dry ham

38. Rachel says

Here's what I found when I was there on Sunday. I may have missed a couple, so this isn't entirely comprehensive (shelf price is to follow):

Fiber One 5 ct bars 3.73

Golden Grahams 3.13

Wheaties 3.24

Cocoa Puffs 3.13

Lucky Charms 3.69

Cinnamon Toast Crunch 3.19

39. Rachel says

FYI about sale price versus shelf price. My regular cashier told me that recently only the sale price instead of the shelf price applies to some brands/items towards the $25. There's no way of knowing what it falls under until you try and double the coupon.

Has anyone else heard this?

• Abbie says

Rachel,

This happened to me two weekends ago. I was so shocked, because on Wednesday prior to the weekend the cashier at Rainbow in Oak Park Heights rung up my stuff before the shelf price. I was paying anywhere from $6.10 to $11 per transaction since they do not allow gift card purchases. (Blaine Rainbow does but the cashier said I can only use the gift card on 3rd and so one transaction) Anyhow; the cashier at Rainbow in Woodbury said she had to do it at sale price and before taxes which had me pay a lot out of pocket because I simply was still getting great prices for the cereal and there was no way I was leaving without getting that cereal even if I paid only $1.21 out of pocket even after coupons. It was still a great deal especially the cost of cereal now a days. The cashier in WB herself that told me this, was doing a couple DD Coupon at $19 on several transaction and not $25. I guess my kids will not be out of cereal for a while. I truly believe that it depends on the cashier and how they feel about multiple transactions. I actually let several people throughout ringing up between transactions get rung up after each transaction was completed and this was at 630 am. Over all she was doing her job and was extremely nice, I did not complain and kept a smile on my face even when an older gentleman was asking me why I was buying the whole store in an angry tone..

• Diana says

This happened to me as well and yes there was seemingly no consistency. I did 5 transactions that day in a couple different trips with different cashiers(not the same items). One was ~$1 short using the sale prices and coupons did not double. I think the items were the Kraft Fresh Takes so a newer item in the store? There were 3 other transactions that would have been short of $25 using sale price but doubled just fine.

Can anyone say if this is a new corporate policy and they are changing over to sale prices? I was told they were basing it on sale prices when I went to customer service and that that was the policy now. The woman helping me was not being very nice about it so I didn't dig for answers.

The Reynolds Slow Cooker liners are $2.29 at our Sheboygan stores, making it 3/$4.58. Is the 3/$3.58 price listed really your local price? If so, I wanna live where you live! LOL!

REGARDING SALE PRICE VS SHELF PRICE. We've seen that although the corporate policy states that the $25 minimum purchase requirement is using SALE PRICES, our stores' registers were still programmed to double at $25 using SHELF PRICES – until the beginning of this year. Some time in January, they modified their registers and now they are in line with the corporate policy.

• sarah says

When it says 'when you buy 3' can you only buy 3 at that price or can you purchase more?

• Kris E says

If you want, you can buy 2 Vanity Fair 100 ct and use $1/2, buy one Mardi Gras 250 ct using .55/1 3/18 RP

4.98 – 3.10= $1.88 or .63 EA

Buy 3 Mardi Gras 250 ct, use 3 $.55/1 comes to $.56 EA

If you want only Vanity Fair, buy 4, pay .79 EA with 2 $1/2 coupons. Still a better deal than Walgreens this week with BOGO.

There are quite a few deal scenerio's with cups/plates/utensils, but I'm only interested in napkins. Thanks for helping me figure this out. I don't always catch the small print when doing searches on the Rainbow site.

41. Katherine says

I was just wondering if anyone has ever found the special token on a box of Keebler Right Bites White Fudge Dipped Pretzels?? I would like to do that Try It Free rebate, and have looked for a couple months now. There is still time to find one since it doesn't expire until 8/31, but I am starting to wonder if Keebler is distributing those special token packages only regionally (someplace other than MN/WI).

42. Julia says

I would say that you could count the pop purchase toward the $25 for the ham requirement. I would figure out $10 for the pop and then add the pop $ to it to see if that added up to $25. If it doesn't just add a couple other items until you reach the $25 threshold. That's what I would do anyway. $10+$10 (pop)+$5=$25+Ham :)

43. Julia says

Just a note… I found a try me free rebate peelie on Arm & Hammer Laundry Power Packs. I also had purchased some Total on a deal awhile back. When I got one out this week to use, I noticed a try me free on it too. YEAH!

44. Mary says

The Dole Pineapple deal is for 8 oz. cans on the Coupon Network site and the pineapple in Rainbow's ad is 15-20 oz. cans, so you can't buy pineapple to get the catalina. I just realized that. The mandarin oranges and tropical fruit do not specify a size, so those should work but not the pineapple.

45. Mary says

The Dole pineapple deal for Coupon Network is for the 8 oz. cans only and the ones on sale at Rainbow are 15-20 oz. so the catalina won't print for the pineapple. I just realized that. The tropical fruit and mandarin oranges do not have size limits so those should work.

46. Carol says

Found a $1 off 2 C&H sugar products 2 lbs or larger q on a link for the Gen'l Mills cereal $1 off 2 q (coupon shows SS on it, but can't remember which link) which when doubled would make the sugar 89 cents each.

47. noemi says

The So delicious dairy coupon printed a value of $0.55 for me not $1, and it has an ad at the bottom, so watch out for your ink

48. Diana says

Could someone remind me what the yoplait yogurt club spending targets are? I've spent $28.80 and need to buy more this week but can not find the information. Thank you.

• Eve G. says

The Yogurt Club reads $5.00 off your next shopping order when you purchase $20.00

$10.00 off when you purchase $30.00, $15.00 when you purchase $40.00 this is until 4/7. It needs to be used by 4/21.

49. Dee Woznick says

Just so you know the diet pepsi coupons worked for me on any type of diet soda including pepsi max and diet cherry pepsi. So you don't have to get just the regular Diet Pepsi. My family definitely prefers Pepsi Max although Coke Zero is even better.

50. Rachel says

For the free eggs promotion, does it print off a Catalina or do you need to purchase the eggs in the same transaction?

51. alesha h says

Does anyone know if I could buy 4 mio water enhancers and get 2 packs of roundy water free in one transaction?

• toni says

When this offer happened a couple of weeks back, I did a transaction with 4 bottles of MIO and it worked out fine getting 2 water 12packs.

52. Jennifer says

*UPDATED** Wilderness More Fruit Apple or Cherry Pie Filling $2.00

Use $0.75/1 from 2/25 Smart Source insert or $0.50/1 from March All You magazine

2/25 was a Saturday, so there not the correct date of the ocupon.

From the ad, it looks like it is of the Duncan Hines brand. If so, the coupon is in 2/5 ss.

53. Shelly says

You can get a good Hash Brown deal – Purely Potatoes (frozen) are on sale for $3.16. There is a $1/1 coupon that doubles from the 4/1 SS. For some reason that coupon doesn't show on the coupon database on this website. $1.16 final price. Nothing added to those shredded potatoes.

54. Kris E says

I know Pillsbury is a great deal, but I just don't like their breakfast rolls, prefer Rhodes.. Just putting this out there since I did the math for myself…

Buy 1 Rhodes 12 ct Cream Cheese or 9 ct Cinnamon Rolls for 3.50 use .55/1 from 3/25 RP = $2.40 EA

Rhodes Rolls are also on sale at $3.50 3# bag with .55/1 3/25 RP = $2.40

Cub has Rhodes Rolls on sale for $2.00 with $1/1 2/5 RP coupon = $1.00 (9-12 ounce)

Target has 12 ounce Buy 2, get one free so guessing they're $1.36 per bag with 2 coupons (found on couponmom price matcher so not verified via Carrie)

55. Kris E says

Yoplait Yogurt on sale 10/$6 or .60 EA

Yoplait Deal running til the 7th: $20.00, get $5.00, buy 30, get 10 on next order

On sale for .60 EA w/buy 10/$6

Available Coupons:

.50/8 Couponnetwork.com

.40/6 Savingstar.com (Original, Light, Thick & Creamy, OR Whips!®) doesn't double

.40/6 Smartsource.com (couldn't find it myself)

.50/8 3/11 SS

.60/8 4/10 Betty Crocker

Pillsbury cookie dough and crescent rolls were also added to Savingstar today.

Buy 34 @ $20.40

use 4- .60/8 4/10 Betty Crocker

$20.40-4.80 in coupons=$15.60

- 5.00 on your next shopping trip=$10.60 (.31 cents EA)

56. Cal says

Dole Canned Fruit Deal

I just purchased 4 cans of Dole Mandarin Oranges, plus 2 cans of Dole Pinapple Chunks. Used 2 coupons for $.50 on any 2 cans of Dole Fruit. Total cost for 6 cans was $4.36 after doubled coupons, 72.6 cents per can. PLUS at checkout I received 1 catalina for $.75 off any 3 cans of Dole Pineapple (can be doubled), 1 catalina for $1.00 off any 6 cans of Dole Mandarin Oranges (can be doubled), plus 1 catalina for $.75 off any purchase (can be doubled). If you figure the doubled value of the catalinas, the canned fruit was less than free! Or if you only count the $.75 off any purchase, the canned fruit was 47.6 cents per can.

57. Nikki S says

Special K Cracker Chips are also included in the Buy 5, get each for $1.88. There is a .70 off 1 coupon on coupons.com to make those only .48 each if you had 5 doubling coupons…

58. Jennifer says

**UPDATED** Wilderness More Fruit Apple or Cherry Pie Filling $2.00

Final price: $0.50 after doubled coupon (this is a great price and one of the last times we’ll see pie filling on sale until the fall)

I see in store that it is the Roundy brand on sales. So there shouldn't be any available mfr coupon for it.

59. Kris L says

A note on the Johnsonville Pork Sausage Links or Patties…I've been seeing peel off coupons on egg cartons for free eggs (up to $1.50 value) with purchase of two Johnsonville Pork Sausage Links or Patties. My Rainbow DID double my $0.75/1 coupons this morning (I used two) so I got two packages of sausages AND a carton of eggs for $3.19.

On that note…is it up to each individual store to determine if they are going to double "Do Not Double" coupons? Or the cashier?

I usually count of them NOT doubling them…but it's a pleasant surprise when they do!

-Kris

• Bonnie says

I believe (I could be wrong) that if it says do not double, they are not supposed to double them. Often, it doubles anyway. I try to put my DND coupons toward the back of my pile so that they aren't doubled or I'll tell the cashier that they aren't supposed to be doubled.

• Shelly says

I think it's up to the store. Many times I've had the manager or one of the asst managers ring up, and they ALWAYS let coupons double (it's automatic when they scan them through). A particular example is General Mills – they're coupons often say DND, but they always allow them to Double at West End.

60. Jennifer says

I am holding the Yoplait yogurt club paper in my hand. It is:

Get $5 off your next shopping order when you buy $20 worth of Yoplait yogurt

Get $10 off your next shopping order when you buy $30 worth of Yoplait yogurt

Get $15 off your next shopping order when you buy $40 worth of yoplait yogurt

Last day for this is 4/7.

61. Bonnie says

Today, I used the $1 off coupon for Triscuit Dill that I got on FB – so free Triscuits! Also, the Hodgkin Mills flour that is on sale is a good price + the .55 coupon, on the back of the flour bag are 4 coupons for various products – including .75 off 1 bag of Nestle chocolate chips. So, if you are really amazing, you could buy the flour, cut out the coupon, then buy chocolate chips this week for .50! :o)

62. MA says

**NEW** Vanity Fair Napkins (100 ct.) $1.66 (Must Buy 3)

Buy three and use $1/2 from 4/1 Red Plum insert or $1/2 Vanity Fair Napkins printable

Final price: $1.00 each after doubled coupon

(Thanks, Kris & Sarah!)

I cannot find a $1 off coupon in the 4/1 Red Plum. Did anyone find this?

63. MA says

*NEW** Vanity Fair Napkins (100 ct.) $1.66 (Must Buy 3)

Final price: $1.00 each after doubled coupon

(Thanks, Kris & Sarah!)

I did not find a Vanity Fair $1/2 coupon in the 4/1 Red Plum. Did anyone else?

64. Kris E says

Another coupon we didn't get here in MN. Can't find it in my Star Trib either. I think it's still on redplum.com. I'd printed it already so can't tell. Might want to print this one out fast, Easter would be a time alot are getting napkins and hostess items.

65. toni says

I tired it today and was not able to get 2 12-packs. But, I did get a $3 catalina for buying 4. Next time I would buy the 4 but only put one 12 pack of water in my cart (for free).

66. toni says

I tried today – put 4 MIO's in my cart and 2 12-packs of water. I only got one water free but got a $3 catalina for buying 4 (which was the price of the water I had to pay for). Next time I will buy 4, put only one 12-pack in my cart and take the $3 cat.

67. MjB says

some other ideas for double double days..

Vlasic Relish: $1 [Reg. $1.79]

.75/1 from SS 4/1

Smuckers Jam: $2.00 [Reg. $2.32]

$.75/1 from coupons.com (no longer available)

Allegra Allergy 5ct: $5.99 [Reg. $6.99]

$7/1 from SS 4/1

Tobasco Sauce: $1.45

.60/1 from SS 3/25

Smart Balance Cooking Spray: $3.09

.75/1 from SS 4/1

68. Sarah says

Vlasic relish was on sale at the Eden Prairie Rainbow for 10/$10 (both the jars and the squeeze bottles).

Use $0.75/1 from 4/1 Smart Source insert

Final price: Free after doubled coupon

69. Toni says

For anyone who receives the King's Hawaiian newsletter, check your email for a $1/1 coupon on any King's Hawaiian product (excluding 4ct rolls). Doubled, this coupon would make this week's rolls $.50.

70. Susan says

I can not find the Hidden Valley Dressing and Seasoning mix coupon. Do you have to put a certain zip code in. Could someone please tell where to find this coupon.

Susan – Bummer. If you can't find it under your zip code, then you'll have to assume it is out of prints since we don't share specific zip codes for coupons.

71. Michelle says

FYI: If you go on the Copps/Pns site and view the ad and click on the item your interested in, it will list all the included varieties on the right side of the page for you to scroll through. Just thought some people might find this helpful!

I found a perfect transaction Buy 8 Boxes of General Mills Cereals use 8 coupons

I'm using 7 .75/1 and 1 $1/1 Buy 2 of the gold peak tea for free or ragu doesn't matter

Use 2 coupons they'll double up to the price of the product.

Buy 3 Allegra for 5.99 each Use 3 $7/1 Coupons

If the register doesn't beep you'll get overage on the Allegra 5 ct

It's going to be $0.31 if all works

CHEAPPP!!!

73. Michelle says

I haven't found this to be true at my store. I doubled coupons with a sale price less than $25 just last week. I go to Copps if that makes a difference.

74. Maria says

it really depend on the cashier too. one per transaction doesn't mean one per person so if the cashiers don't want to make a long line by doing different transactions they'll usually just ring it up together. some are really nice about it!

75. scat says

Found a good deal at the Larpenteur Rainbow. Purex liquid in a 48 load bottle for $3.17. Double a $.50 coupon and it's a good deal for this saturday's double double event. The coupon was fairly recent in one of the inserts.

76. mark says

It is my understanding that the " Do Not Double " statement refers to that fact that the Manufacture will not pay the Double payment of the coupon. It is the store's responsibilty to pay the matching part of the Double coupon during this promotion. These type of coupons Do Double at Rainbow , as long as you meet the $25 minimum. I have recently used Baileys Irish Cream coffee creamer for $1 off 2. And they all doubled for $2 off 2 bottles. Do Not Double was on the top of the coupon and they worked like a charm. Keep these type of coupons at the bottom of your stack , if you are not sure.

77. Heather says

Can anyone tell me if The marshmallow price is really good or will there be better prices closer to summer?

78. Melissa S says

Does anyone know Rainbow's policy on the coupons that say "Redeemable at Walmart"? Does that mean you can only use them at Walmart or will Rainbow take them? Thanks

• scat says

Melissa — Look at the top where the expiration date is and if it says "manufacturer's coupon" you can use it anywhere. If it says Walmart coupon or redeemable only at Walmart, they you have to use it at Walmart. I think most cashiers already know that this is how it works, but if you get one that questions it, you may have to talk to the manager. It has been a long time since anyone questioned me using one of these. Walmart, Target and Walgreens put out such coupons and of course want you to come to their store, but if the manufacturer is sponsoring the coupon, they want you to use it anywhere that carries the product.

• Sarah says

I used my Ham Perks on Wednesday at the Eden Prairie Rainbow. I got a Roundy's Sprial cut ham. It was in a clearly marked area so it was obvious which hams were attached to Ham Perks. I got a Ham that was marked $26 for about $7 which I thought was a fabulous deal. I don't remember how many ham perks that I had, but it knocked it down to 90 cents a pound. The register took off the amount after my Roundy's card was scanned.

79. Teresa says

I'm curious about the Ham Perks. On the flier linked here it says on the bottom that the ham perks will only apply to Roundy's spiral cut half hams. So, this wouldn't apply to the ham that is on sale this week, right?

Anyone try this yet?

80. Christina says

In the ad it says there is an in-store coupon for Lean Cuisine. Does anyone know if that is a manufacturer coupon?

• noemi says

the lean cuisine is a manufacturer's coupon and valid until 4/18/12.

save $2 when you buy 4 lean cuisine varieties 5-16oz.

81. Rae says

Does anyone know where I would get the in store coupon for the potatos if I buy the hidden valley ranch?

82. andy says

i have found if you put no zip code in the box that you often get more qs than if you put a specific zip code try it sometime and see if it works that way for you

83. ? says

I think these are manufacture coupons and not OYNO catalinas. The next time you buy the can fruit they will be better than free.

84. Steve says

Rainbow always eats the part that is doubled. Some manufactures do not want their coupons doubled. They do want you to get their item for free.

85. Steve says

rainbow has a new policy:

You can only double two transactions on Wednesdays. I noticed a sign at the Bloomington store today.

• Sarah says

The sign at the Eden Prairie rainbow says that you can do 2 transactions at a time. If you'd like to do more then 2, you'll need to get back in line. That has always been the policy at the Eden Prairie Rainbow. I guess people were bending or didn't know the rules so they had to clarify. For Gas perks you get credit for up to 7 transactions a day. You should be able to do an unlimited number of transactions as long as you are getting back in line.

86. Jennifer says

I bought $30 of Yoplait yogurt today. I was expecting a $10 rr. But all I got was a $2 rr. So I stopped at the service desk and was told that the $10 will automatically take off when I shop at Rainbow next after today. That doesn't explain the $2 I got though.

• Sarah Burrill says

The $2 was from Yoplait– I got it too– we always get a ton of yogurt at a time and have been getting that same Q for a long time. Looking forward to the big Yoplait Yogurt Club pay-off next week!

87. Kmom says

The gift card deal does not work. Customer service didn't know anything about it. Lesson learned to check first I guess. Pyd has never steered me wrong before so I got lax.