CVS Shopping List 4/22 – 4/28/12

It’s a pretty good week at CVS this week where you can pick up inexpensive bathroom cleaner, feminine products and Finesse products. Plus, there are a handful of freebies, which include makeup, eye drops and more. A few coupons expire Sunday (4/22), so be sure to make note of those.

If you’re new to CVS, your first step is to learn the ins and outs of the Extra Bucks program and learn how to read this shopping list. For those who use reusable bags, you may want to buy a green bag tag.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at CVS?

Comments

1. Joy says

There is a Hallmark $3 coupon on the CVS websites coupon page. Makes it a better deal. Arizona's drinks are priced at 99 cents.

2. Tori SC says

The Biore can be done as a Deal idea – Buy 1 strips & 2 cleansers – use one Buy 1 Pore Strip, Get 1 Free Cleanser from 3/4 Smart Source insert and one $1.50/1 Biore Combination Skin Balance Cleanser printable – Pay $10.50 get $5 ecb

3. Kathleen says

• Amber says

I have had them take those before. Just point out that it says manufacters cooupon and they should take it.

4. Kathleen says

I have a $3 off two Pantene products from Walgreens. It says manufacturers coupon but since it says Walgreens on it, will CVS take it? I dont generally shop CVS so I'm not that familiar with their policies.

• JoAnna says

I have been to a CVS that said yes and one that said no to that. It depends on your location. Worth asking :)

5. AMH says

Do the EB calculate before or after coupons? For example, can I buy 2 Biore strips and 2 Biore cleansers for $24, use two buy 1 strips get 1 cleanser coupons, pay a total of $12 and get $5 EB back, making it $1.75 each?

6. Michelle says

FYI….On the Physicians Formula deal idea….The product you buy must be at least $7 in value before it will kick out the Extra Buck.

You need to be careful to only purchase the product with the "Try Me Free" offer on the package, otherwise the rebate won't work.

I purchased the mascara on CVS – it's still a good deal even without the rebate – $2.49 because it was originally $10.49 for me! :)

7. Michelle says

It does not say in the ad, but as an employee I rang someone up yesterday following the example above and it did not work. I had to refund her then we found a product that was just over $7 and her extra bucks came out just fine. So,to keep everyone's sanity…especially employees….please find a product over $7. Thanks

8. Joy says

I got a $3.00 coupon for Physician's Formula makeup today from the coupon spitter outer machine. It made for a great deal!

es – Probably not. Usually CVS's Extra Bucks deals require you to be within a few cents of the total – being more than a dollar short would most likely *not* trigger the Extra Bucks.

10. Sarah Sonnier says

There are $1/1 coupons in the 4/22 SS for Energizer batteries.

Also, Sierra Mist is a Pepsi products and might be included in the sales above…if so there are also coupons for them (same values as those for the Diet Pepsi) in the 4/22 SS as well. :-)

11. AsUntoTheLord says

Also, if you're near a Pick N Save (or other Roundy's stores?), the Fillippo Olive Oil is on price cut for $3.39 for the 16.x oz glass bottle…makes for a better deal with the $1/1 coupon doubled. :-)

12. JoAnna says

Sierra Mist is included–thanks for the idea! My CVS was sold out of Diet Pepsi but I bought not Sierra Mist.

13. FrugalCat says

Did anyone find the 2-pk of the DreamWater? All the stores near me in South Florida just had the individual ones. I should go get a raincheck.