Walgreens Shopping List 4/1 – 4/7/12

If you’re new to Walgreens shopping, then learn how the Register Rewards program works and learn how to read this shopping list. Don’t forget that some other stores will accept Register Rewards like a manufacturer’s coupon. Also, it’s a good idea to print out Walgreens’ official coupon policy and keep it with you in case an issue comes up at checkout.

This is a starting list of deals for the week and is not a comprehensive list of every sale item and its coupons, but just the best deals (things at prices I’d actually pay). We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week, we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Walgreens is the one store where an advertised sale like “2/$4” usually requires you to buy two products. The first one rings at full price and the second product will ring at a lesser price to bring the total to $4, using our example. If you ever question whether you need to buy two to receive a sale price, ask the cashier to scan one item for you. If it rings at full price, then you know you need to buy two products. If it rings at the sale price, then you don’t.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at Walgreens?

Comments

1. sally says

Thanks to Carrie & staff for all the great deals at Walgreens in the last few weeks. I'm having my family (28 people) for Easter breakfast and I made gift bags for everyone to take home. In the bags are candy,shampoo,cleaning items, makeup,personal care items etc. they love getting these bags. I've been doing this for a few years now.I do buy alot of stuff throughout the year and this gives me a chance to start my (stash) again.

Sally – You're welcome for the list, but I have no power over the quality of the deals. I just report on what's there. It usually happens that stores run *really* good sales in the weeks just before a major holiday since they know consumers have their pocketbooks open. This year at Walgreens is no exception.

• Dawn N says

Wow you will have a house full for Easter. Hope you have a great time. Easter goodies for all sounds fun.

2. Ree Oxford says

When I went Friday I got a printed ad for a RR deal for The entire month of April. Buy 2 12 pack Cottonelle, get a $2 RR, buy 3 and get a $3 RR

3. JoAnna says

Even better deal on Kellogg's cereals if you still have the $4/4 printable coupon from last wk. Pair that with the marshmallow deal from Cub last wk and you have some yummy treats.

4. Amber says

I am having trouble printing off $1/1 Axe Deodorant, Hair or Personal Wash printable. Anyone else having trouble?

5. Chris says

Buy 3 Select Axe Personal Care (excludes trial size and hair styling products) for 3/$12, Get $4 Register Reward.

Keep an eye out for Axe shower gel on clearance for $2.74! Paired with three $1/1 coupons and the register reward and they come out to $.61 each!

6. Chris says

Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail 64oz on sale 2/$5.00

Use: B1G1 printable on coupons.com

Final Price: $1.25 each.

7. JoAnna says

The limit for cereal is 4 boxes but if you buy 4 boxes you will only receive the one $2 RR. I just bought 4 boxes to verify that–still a good deal since I used the $4/4 coupon for Rice Krispies.

8. Noelle says

The Ocean Spray coupon states that it is a buy one cranberry and get one cherry free. Those are not the flavors I was looking for =-(

9. kris t. says

Also some of the bodywashes have 50% more (just have to pick through them). We were also able to find some deodorant and sprays with a little sample of 'axe for her' or something along those lines.

10. Nicole Manhood says

Mens Speed Stick – Buy 1 for 3.49, Get 1 Free

Buy 2 and use two $1/1 from 3/25 Smart Source insert

Final price: 75 cents each after coupons ( doesn't include tax)

11. jane says

Has anyone had trouble with the spend $15 get $5RR garnier products? I tried to buy 6 shampoo/conditioners today along with 6 $1.00/1 mq's and it didn't print the RR. The manager told me it had to be $15 AFTER coupons… anyone else run into this?