Target Shopping List 3/18 – 3/24/12

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

1. Linda Johnson says

The Starbucks Coffee mobile link under Starbucks Blonde Roast Coffee is not valid. Or is it elsewhere?

2. sally says

Anyone know where the cheapest place to buy CLR to clean my shower head. Also I checked the database for coupons and there wasn't any.

3. Rebecca S says

There is a $1.50/2 Mars Seasonal Items coupon in the April All You, and Menards has M&M's on sale this week for 2/$5 in their ad. I will price match and use the Target coupon and this higher value one and get two for $1 each! Great price for M&M's!

4. Erika says

Also on the M&Ms, on the item above with novelty egg for $1 and then using the AY coupon, that's in the Feb edition, not the Jan.

5. Jessica says

Place the vinegar in a ziploc bag, then secure to the shower head using a rubber band. Let it sit overnight. No need to undo the showerhead that way! HTH!

6. Tami W says

Rebecca-not sure about your Target, but at the Apple Valley Target they take the Target coupon off before they price match. :( I hope yours is different!

7. Sarah says

Gain fireworks are on price cut for $3.99 can be paired up with the $1/1 Q in the 3/4 PG or the 3/18 RP for either $0.50 off 1 or $1.50 off two.

8. Rachel says

The Revlon Beauty tools deal is better than free if you have a manufacturer Catalina cpn for $1/1 Revlon beauty tool! I got one awhile ago, and used it today along with the $5/2.

9. Blair says

I saw two great deals on butter thru target.com than matching up with manufactures on coupons.com. Country crock and I cant believe its not butter both were great deals. I'm not sure if they have already been said, i tend to scroll pretty fast at times and might have missed them. Sorry if this is a repeat. Target is for both types of butter buy two and save $1 and than the coupons.com have $1 off country crock and $1.25 off any one I cant butter. Stacking those was really nice.

10. Jenny says

At all of the Targets that I shop at, in the North Metro, the will not price match unless it's a specific price point. I.e. it can't be 2/$5 it has to be specifically written as $2.50. It's so frustrating that the stores can't operate under the same instruction–I don't even care what the policy is-just make sure ALL stores are following it! It's always a crap shoot!

• JoAnna says

I so, so agree Jenny. Of course I prefer a lenient coupon policy but even more important is when all stores, cashiers, managers…..follow the policy 100%

11. DawnB says

I noticed that the tyson anytizers were on sale this week. does anyone know if there are any coupons for them? My kids love these.

Also with the menards ad.. should i bother asking them to price match? seems like everyone is having problems.

• Mel says

It can't hurt to ask! I had problems price matching at Knollwood last week, I've always done it right at the checkout lane there and she told me last week that she would ring my items full Target price and then I could go to customer service for the price match who would give me cash back. She later became one of those who interpreted "one per purchase" to mean one per transaction and we had to call the CSM over 3 times, so after the longest checkout EVER I just couldn't get my 2 year old to cooperate for customer service to do it. Bottom line is I won't plan on Target price matches, but will at least still try to get the convenient price matches. I've never had them refuse a 2 for $X kind of deal before, that seems silly since so many sale prices are advertised that way. I did know that they don't match BOGO sales though.

12. Mikey says

There was a $1.5o off 2 coupon for 9.4 oz. or larger M&M's in the 2/12 RP insert so making M&M's deal better yet.

13. Chris says

For the revelon nail polish deal, does the manufacture coupon from the 03/11 ad work? It says it is for a color cosmetic. Is nail polish considered a cosmetic? The pic on the coupons shows eye shadow. Thanks!

14. Liz says

Hi, I noticed in the 3/18 smart source insert there is a buy one get one free coupon for purina beneful baked dog snacks, which can be combined with the target printable coupon for .75 cents off one. Not sure what the cost is for one at target but this sounds Iike it might be a good deal. Also wondering if target let's you use their coupons on the free items you get with manufacturers coupons..?

15. Sarah says

Not sure if the target aquafresh oral care Q is on the website still, but if it is-the kids aquafresh toothpaste is a great deal. It's on price cut for $1.50. The shelf tag still shows $1.89 but if you scan it it will show the $1.50 price. So with the $1/1 Q it makes the toothpaste just $0.50.