CVS Shopping List 2/5 – 2/11/12

If you’re new to CVS, your first step is to learn the ins and outs of the Extra Bucks program and learn how to read this shopping list. For those who use reusable bags, you may want to buy a green bag tag.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at CVS?

Comments

1. melissa says

If you got the Zarbees deal last time, check your box. There is a $1 / 1 coupon inside.

There is also a printable $10/1 KY coupon

2. Melissa Erlandson says

I still have my extra bucks from last week from the pop, if I use that towards this week will it still print up the new extra bucks?

• JoAnna says

Do you have last wk's ad still? After the fine print for the deal a # is listed. I believe if the number is diff than this ad then the deal is diff and you should be good to go as the limit of one won't have been used yet. Make sense?

3. Dawn N says

I got $1 off Maxwell coffee to use in $10 deal from coupon spitter. Also got $1/2 Hershey Valentine candy from coupon spitter that would help with the deals.

4. Marilyn says

My CVS sales paper says the Progresso soups are 4/$7, receive $2 extrabucks, making them a $1 each after $1/4 coupon and extrabucks instead of $1.25 each.

5. Mrs Kish says

You can get a wicked sweet deal on Suave if you have the right (expired) coupons (sorry, I don't know the insert date. I just know all the coupons expired yesterday.)

4 Men's Suave Shampoo

2 Body Washes

Use 2 $1/2 Men's Shampoos and 2 free body washes when you buy 2 shampoos.

My CVS in Woodbury, off Tamarack, will take off the highest amount off the free bodywash. So even though they are on sale, I still got $3.00 off for each of them.

All my Suave cost $4 bucks OOP and I still got back my ECB's. :)

6. Shelly says

I just got the $2 off Tide coupon in the mail today that I think came through Vocal Point. That will make the Tide deal really great.

7. Sarah says

The cottonelle coupon IP is now get $1.5 both the tissue and the wipes. So a better discount, if you were planning to get both.

8. Thao says

I tried going to the CVS in Woodbury to buy some things so I could reach my $30 limit for the $10 cash card but the lady told me that they were "out of stock" of all the sale items I was looking for and I would just have to wait. I know that's not true because the last time I went in there and all the sale items were gone, another cashier told me that they re-stock them at night but if I needed it then she could get them for me.

Well, during lunch today I stopped off at the CVS in Bloomington and buy two cases of the Ice Mountain water and found a $1 off 2 packs of Ice Mountain water! Be sure to pay attention because it's another savings toward your purchase. I ended up only paying the tax portion which turned out to be $0.42 and received $5 ECB and the $10 cash card.