Target Shopping List 12/4 – 12/10/11

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

1. Josh says

"$1/2 Tide Detergent, Downy, or Bounce Target coupon from 10/30 Red Plum insert (we didn’t receive this coupon in Minneapolis)"

——————————–

Both Star Tribune and Pioneer press got this coupon.

???

2. Josh says

BTW…got an even sweeter deal on the Bounce Dryer Bars today!

Anyone who got the "Vocalpoint" coupons a couple months ago got 1 – $2.50 coupon and 3 – $1.50 coupons.

I used my $2.50 coupon for a 3-month dryer bar on clearance for $3.00 at Rainbow so it only cost $0.50(and I'm glad I saved my other $1.50 coupons for this Target deal because after coupons, gift card and rebate the 6-month dryer bars came to $1.49 a piece!

3. sheepy says

I went to get the Starbucks coffee today. I had completely forgotten that on the side of most of the bags (if not all, not sure because I didn't check each variety) there is a coupon for a free cup of Starbucks at their shops! This was a good deal to start with, but now I feel like I got an amazing deal!

4. Rachel says

For the One A Day women's vitamins 10 ct, would you be able to use the $2/1 or $5/2 coupon that was in this Sunday's paper?

5. elsa says

What target stores are people finding the travel size one a day womens vitamins? I have been to several stores and can't find them. Please help this is such agreat deal I don't want. pass it up

6. Sarah Sonnier says

Anyone know if the $5 gift card from Starbucks (not the Target one) is limited to a certain # per household? I'm viewing it on my phone and don't see that noted anywhere.

7. Amy says

What size is the Nestle Hot Cocoa for $1.05? I've checked my local (regular) Target and a SuperTarget and couldn't locate. My small Target didn't even carry the box & SuperTarget had it for $2.xx?

8. Erin G. says

If you also have the Target coupon book entitled "Happy Thanksgiving, Good Savings we Bring" (They were handing these out a the store one day with samples) There is a $1/1 Starbucks beans coupon…netting the Starbucks deal down to only $3 / bag!

9. Rachel says

I didn't find them at the Apple Valley (Cedar) or Burnsville Target. Anyone know if they are at Lakeville or Woodbury?

• mary says

You're right. It is. I just bought some today using the most recent coupons. It's been added back onto the list. Thanks for the reminder!

10. Erin G. says

The Kikkoman Panko bread crumbs are $1.97 at my Target, use the $3/1 printable and they are a $1.03 MM! They are near the other Asian products, underneath the soy sauce, on the very bottom shelf.

11. gina says

I am having a memory lapse. To get the gift card does your total have to be $50.00 after all coupons and other discounts have been applied? Thanks.

• Gina says

Will this work??

I need Charmin and Bounty so I plan on taking advantage of the gift card deal.

If I give them the $10 gift card coupon first, then my smaller coupons, and I plan on using $15 in gift cards (under the assumption I will get $15 back)– I will still get the $10 gift card even though my total would be under $50? Thank you!! :)

• Sarah Sonnier says

I figured as much but couldn't see the form. Thanks! Still an awesome deal…and now the $10 off $50?! Woohoo!

12. Sarah Sonnier says

Nestle coupon is out of prints…but I wonder if the Swiss Miss coupons listed in the database, one a Target $.50/2 and one from 11/13 SS could be combined for a good deal? I don't know the price for a box and it isn't online.

13. Anne says

found it! Thanks, I was upset about losing my receipt and not getting the $5.00 rebate, but now I'll be getting 3 free coffees anyway!

14. lisa says

I looked last week and this week for the transformer, printer paper, and NYC color select cosmetics coupons, and didn't find any of them after searching through the 169 coupons. Am I just missing them?

Thanks for any help!

15. rachel says

Question on the starbucks rebate…. wouldn't you have to cut the barcode off each bag to send in for the rebate fulfillment? Considering gifting these coffees but then would not be able to get rebate if I have to send in a upc from the bags. Anyone know how it would work?

16. JP says

I'm not sure if anyone did a price check on this… but the Swiss miss hot cocoa was 1.29 each making it .79 for each 10pk.

17. Amy says

Hey everyone there is a goody giftcard deal at some targets so if you do the 50 dollar giftcard this is also available and its for 5 and it's total is 6.57 so its only like spending 1.57 for applying it to the other giftcard deal.

18. Tarah Huston says

I just scored an awesome deal on an Ipod touch! Target is now doing a 3 day sale (thurs-sat). You get a $25 gift card wyb an 8 gb Ipod touch. Then I used a 10% off coupon from the target website (or the Making savings bright book) + the coupon for the $10 gift card wyb $50. Original price was $195 + tax (was about $206)…I paid 185.16 and got $35 in gift cards! With a Target Red card, you could get another 5% off too.

• Tarah Huston says

Sorry that was unclear – that is a 10% ipod coupon I was talking about from the target coupon website or the Making Savings Bright book.

I should also mention on the sale, they have a Nintendo 3DS for $169.99 with a $50 gift card back – also a steal!

19. Corey says

Went to Target today…total was 51.94, but after $10 gc and coupons paid $21.28! Love it! If you buy two Classico Alfredo sauces, there is a hang tag on them to get a red pasta sacuce for free. Right now they are $2., plus you get a $1 off any two on your next purchase. If you have the $1 Puffs Tissue coupon you get a three pack for $3.14 (after coupon). Plus they have $10 worth of coupons inside that are good till end of next year.

20. chris says

Carrie/ Laura – Any chance one of you will be putting a list together for the 3-day sale? I got the ad in Thursday's PP and via email. And additional mobile q's. I love how you do the work for me so I can get the best prices.

21. Amanda says

Where is your target wracking my brain trying to find these have been to multiple targets/walmarts looking for the panko! Help please :)