Target Shopping List 12/4 – 12/10/11

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

About Carrie Rocha

I am passionate about helping people live within their means so they can get out and stay out of debt. I live in Minneapolis, MN with my husband and two little girls.

Comments

1. "$1/2 Tide Detergent, Downy, or Bounce Target coupon from 10/30 Red Plum insert (we didn’t receive this coupon in Minneapolis)"

——————————–

Both Star Tribune and Pioneer press got this coupon.

???

2. BTW…got an even sweeter deal on the Bounce Dryer Bars today!

Anyone who got the "Vocalpoint" coupons a couple months ago got 1 – $2.50 coupon and 3 – $1.50 coupons.

I used my $2.50 coupon for a 3-month dryer bar on clearance for $3.00 at Rainbow so it only cost $0.50(and I'm glad I saved my other $1.50 coupons for this Target deal because after coupons, gift card and rebate the 6-month dryer bars came to $1.49 a piece!

3. I'm not finding the TGI Friday Target printable. Anyone else?

4. Love the Starbucks coffee deal. A coffee mug and a bag of coffee is a great gift.

5. I went to get the Starbucks coffee today. I had completely forgotten that on the side of most of the bags (if not all, not sure because I didn't check each variety) there is a coupon for a free cup of Starbucks at their shops! This was a good deal to start with, but now I feel like I got an amazing deal!

6. For the One A Day women's vitamins 10 ct, would you be able to use the $2/1 or $5/2 coupon that was in this Sunday's paper?

7. What target stores are people finding the travel size one a day womens vitamins? I have been to several stores and can't find them. Please help this is such agreat deal I don't want. pass it up

8. If anyone has ovaltine coupons they aren't using I would love them. Email me at mndaybreak@aol.com. Thanks all, Great list this week!

9. Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers link no longer works.

10. Sarah Sonnier says:

Anyone know if the $5 gift card from Starbucks (not the Target one) is limited to a certain # per household? I'm viewing it on my phone and don't see that noted anywhere.

11. What size is the Nestle Hot Cocoa for $1.05? I've checked my local (regular) Target and a SuperTarget and couldn't locate. My small Target didn't even carry the box & SuperTarget had it for $2.xx?

12. There is another coupon for spend $50 at Target, get a $10 coupon available through facebook (Target Style)! This one is valid through 12/10. I printed and used the one last week, and was able to print this one as well. Here's the direct link:

13. If you also have the Target coupon book entitled "Happy Thanksgiving, Good Savings we Bring" (They were handing these out a the store one day with samples) There is a $1/1 Starbucks beans coupon…netting the Starbucks deal down to only $3 / bag!

14. I didn't find them at the Apple Valley (Cedar) or Burnsville Target. Anyone know if they are at Lakeville or Woodbury?

15. Rethinking Savings says:

Has Target changed there coupon policy and will no longer except expired coupons?

16. Target has never officially accepted expired coupons—some locations did outside the corporate policy.

17. Isn't the Curel promotion still going on? There is another $1/1 in the 12/4 Smart Source.

• You're right. It is. I just bought some today using the most recent coupons. It's been added back onto the list. Thanks for the reminder!

18. Stephanie R says:

Looks like the Maybelline baby lips MF printable is gone.

19. The Kikkoman Panko bread crumbs are $1.97 at my Target, use the $3/1 printable and they are a $1.03 MM! They are near the other Asian products, underneath the soy sauce, on the very bottom shelf.

20. I am having a memory lapse. To get the gift card does your total have to be $50.00 after all coupons and other discounts have been applied? Thanks.

• Gina–hand that coupon first and you will get the gc right away. Then hand the other coupons.

• Will this work??

I need Charmin and Bounty so I plan on taking advantage of the gift card deal.

If I give them the $10 gift card coupon first, then my smaller coupons, and I plan on using $15 in gift cards (under the assumption I will get $15 back)– I will still get the $10 gift card even though my total would be under $50? Thank you!! :)

21. @ the bottom of the form " Limit one Starbucks Card or Starbucks Card eGift per household."

• Sarah Sonnier says:

I figured as much but couldn't see the form. Thanks! Still an awesome deal…and now the $10 off $50?! Woohoo!

22. Stephanie R says:

Carmex lip balm printable $.30/1 is gone

23. You can get print out a coupon for a $10.00 Giftcard on a $50.00 purchase now through Saturday. This is a Friends and Family promotion at Target. (instore only at target).

24. Sarah Sonnier says:

Nestle coupon is out of prints…but I wonder if the Swiss Miss coupons listed in the database, one a Target $.50/2 and one from 11/13 SS could be combined for a good deal? I don't know the price for a box and it isn't online.

25. found it! Thanks, I was upset about losing my receipt and not getting the $5.00 rebate, but now I'll be getting 3 free coffees anyway!

26. I looked last week and this week for the transformer, printer paper, and NYC color select cosmetics coupons, and didn't find any of them after searching through the 169 coupons. Am I just missing them?

Thanks for any help!

27. Question on the starbucks rebate…. wouldn't you have to cut the barcode off each bag to send in for the rebate fulfillment? Considering gifting these coffees but then would not be able to get rebate if I have to send in a upc from the bags. Anyone know how it would work?

28. I've never seen the box at any Target I go to, however Walmart has them 1.00 a box. Hope that helps.

29. There is an online/digital option for the Starbucks rebate if you have access to a scanner.

30. I'm not sure if anyone did a price check on this… but the Swiss miss hot cocoa was 1.29 each making it .79 for each 10pk.

31. Not at Stillwater or either Woodbury Target

32. Hey everyone there is a goody giftcard deal at some targets so if you do the 50 dollar giftcard this is also available and its for 5 and it's total is 6.57 so its only like spending 1.57 for applying it to the other giftcard deal.

33. I don't see them either. The post has been updated.

34. Tarah Huston says:

I just scored an awesome deal on an Ipod touch! Target is now doing a 3 day sale (thurs-sat). You get a $25 gift card wyb an 8 gb Ipod touch. Then I used a 10% off coupon from the target website (or the Making savings bright book) + the coupon for the $10 gift card wyb $50. Original price was $195 + tax (was about $206)…I paid 185.16 and got $35 in gift cards! With a Target Red card, you could get another 5% off too.

• Tarah Huston says:

Sorry that was unclear – that is a 10% ipod coupon I was talking about from the target coupon website or the Making Savings Bright book.

I should also mention on the sale, they have a Nintendo 3DS for $169.99 with a $50 gift card back – also a steal!

35. Went to Target today…total was 51.94, but after $10 gc and coupons paid $21.28! Love it! If you buy two Classico Alfredo sauces, there is a hang tag on them to get a red pasta sacuce for free. Right now they are $2., plus you get a $1 off any two on your next purchase. If you have the $1 Puffs Tissue coupon you get a three pack for $3.14 (after coupon). Plus they have $10 worth of coupons inside that are good till end of next year.

36. Carrie/ Laura – Any chance one of you will be putting a list together for the 3-day sale? I got the ad in Thursday's PP and via email. And additional mobile q's. I love how you do the work for me so I can get the best prices.

37. Not at Fridley or Brooklyn Park.

38. Where is your target wracking my brain trying to find these have been to multiple targets/walmarts looking for the panko! Help please :)

1. [...] Find more Target coupon match-ups and Target deals valid through 12/10/11 at We Use Coupons and Pocket Your Dollars. [...]