This deal has expired and may no longer be valid.
If you spend $75 in-store at Target between 5 pm tonight (12/16) and noon tomorrow (12/17), then you’ll get a $10 Target gift card at checkout (as advertised in this special 2-day ad or on their Facebook page). Here’s the fine print I pulled out of the special 2-day Target ad:
- Limit one per guest.
- Your single transaction after subtotal (after all applicable discounts) must be $75.
- Free $10 Target GiftCard® offer valid on a single, in-store transaction of $75 or more based on merchandise subtotal (after all applicable discounts).
- Offer valid Friday, December 16, 5 pm – close, and Saturday, December 17, open – noon.
- Sales tax, Target gift cards and prepaid cards, prescriptions, clinic services, Target Optical® eye exams, Target Mobile® and alcohol will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal.
- Not valid on previous purchases.
- Limit one free GiftCard per qualifying transaction, per guest. If any portion of the qualifying purchase is returned, the refund value will be reduced by the prorated amount of the free GiftCard. Terms and conditions apply to GiftCards. (Yes, this seems to contradict the first point, but I’m copying the fine print as I read it.)
Your turn: Are you going to make a special trip to get in on this deal?