*SOLD OUT* Kohls.com: KitchenAid Artisan 5-qt. Stand Mixer for $121.49 after Kohl’s Cash and Rebates

**Update: If you’d rather get a more basic version, the KitchenAid Classic Plus 4.5-qt. Stand Mixer will be $93.99 after Kohl’s Cash and $20 mail-in rebate along with the coupon code mentioned below.

If you’ve been looking for a great deal on a KitchenAid Stand Mixer, you can currently get this KitchenAid Artisan 5 qt. Stand Mixer for as low as $121.49 (plus tax) on Kohls.com after 20% promo code, Kohl’s Cash and mail-in rebate – a 72% savings! (Note from Laura: This deal is so good that I convinced my husband to let me buy it as a Christmas present for myself. I. Am. So. Stoked. Note from Carrie: My husband and I agreed on “only essential” spending as we are buying a new house, but he insisted I get one since it was such a great price, but boo hoo, they are all sold out now. There’s always another sale.)

Shipping is free, however, there is a shipping surcharge of $7.50, making the price $121.49 shipped (+ tax) after all discounts.

Here’s how to get this deal:

1. Visit Kohls.com and add this KitchenAid Artisan 5 qt. Stand Mixer for $269.99 (originally $399.99) to your cart.
  2. When you are ready to checkout, enter promo code CON20HH4 in the space provided on the checkout page, which will deduct $54 off your total. Your total out-of-pocket expense will be $223.49 (plus tax), which includes the shipping surcharge.
  3. Once you pay for your purchase, you will get a total of $60 in Kohl’s Cash, which will be sent via email.
  4. After you receive your order, submit for this $30 mail-in rebate, which also includes a free 1-year subscription to Food & Wine or Travel & Leisure, for purchasing a select KitchenAid 5- or 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer. If you prefer not to receive the free magazine subscription ($12 value) and would instead like a $12 rebate, you can follow the instructions found in the fine print on the lower left-hand corner of the rebate form. Rebate is valid for purchases made through December 10 and must be postmarked by January 10, 2012.

Your grand total for this mixer will be as low as $121.49 (plus tax) after the 20% discount, mail-in rebates and once you factor in the value of the Kohl’s Cash you receive for the purchase. If you decide to get the free magazine subscription, the final cost of the mixer will still only be $133.49 (plus tax).

According to CamelCamelCamel.com the lowest price this Kitchenaid mixer has ever sold for on Amazon (and it was back in June 2010 – almost 18 months ago) was $199.95.

What is Kohl’s Cash?

For those of you unfamiliar with Kohl’s Cash, it is a coupon you can earn for every $50 you spend on any sale-, regular-or clearance-priced merchandise during a Kohl’s Cash promotion either in-store or online.

Normally you will earn $10 for every $50 you spend, however, through 11:59 CDT November 27, Kohl’s is giving customers $15 for every $50 spent. Kohl’s Cash is redeemable during certain dates, in this case between November 28 and December 5. There is no minimum purchase for using Kohl’s Cash, meaning that you can use the $60 in Kohl’s Cash to purchase $60 worth of merchandise at Kohl’s, no questions asked.

Your turn: Did you get in on this deal?

Comments

1. Jenn says

I got in on this deal about an hour ago — as a Christmas present to myself, too! I ordered it in the Blue Willow color, how about you???

2. sheepy says

I was going to order the basic, which was about $80 after the Kohl's cash was factored in, but as soon as I hit the final complete button, it wasn't available.

Since I don't really shop at Kohl's, and was going to give it to my mom who may or may not spend it by December 5, reason took over and I didn't order the more deluxe model.

Next year I am sitting on the Kohl's site all day until I get the basic model. The exact same "sold out" after I finished the process thing happened last year, too.

3. Darcy says

Thanks Laura. Mine is ordered! FYI everyone — the gray color is out of stock. I got metallic instead. Also went through Chase Utlimate Rewards for an additional 10% back in rewards and used my Chase Freedom card for an additional 5% rebate (need to sign up for their quarterly 5% reward). Great deal, thanks!

4. Sheri says

I was charged $7.50 for shipping plus $7.50 for a shipping surcharge. Will have to call and deal with that …tomorrow.

5. Ashley says

Okay…I'm super-psyched because I just got the $499.99 KitchenAid Professional 600 Stand Mixer for only $162.99! That's a 67.4% savings! Thank you Carrie and Laura!

6. Karin says

I tried to get the pro 600, but they were sold out. I ended up with a blue Artisan, but am still happy about this purchase. Didn't have to go to Sears at 4am to get it. BTW, tried to Black Friday shop at MOA and Walmart Bloomington and it was the craziest thing I've ever been a part of. At one point I was trapped in Walmart with about 2,000 people and a guard telling us we couldn't leave through the entrance (he said we had to go all the way back through the store, somehow squeezing by all these people, to get out). We were smart and just ran out the door. It was a nightmare in there! MOA was pretty bad too. So thanks for the tip on the mixer Carrie, you helped make my BF so much better!

7. Julie says

If you go through Ebates today you get 10% cash back— so my net cost was $116.16 since I am not going to get the magazine subscription and plan to take the $12 rebate. Thank you for notifying me of the ourstanding deal!!

8. Cassandra says

Just ordered mine. The buttercup is the only color left right now. Hoping to bring in into the store once I receive mine to see if I can trade it for a different color. I am so excited as I have wanted one of these for 3 years!!! Thanks so much!