This deal has expired and may no longer be valid.
I have a new website to share with you which you are going to especially enjoy if you like earning free gift cards. The site is called DailyFeats and it encourages you to complete challenges (or “feats,” as they call them) to help you make positive changes in your life.
There are tons of feats to choose from ranging from flossing your teeth once a week to running a marathon. There are even feats for what many of us already do every day, including doing the dishes, laundry, making the bed, going grocery shopping, turning off lights, or even for using coupons!
This website could be a great motivator for those of you who are looking for a bit more motivation with sticking to a budget, exercising, keeping up on household chores, learning something new, or any other area you want to challenge yourself in.
How to Get Started
- Sign up for a free DailyFeats.com account. (Use the promo code pocketyourdollars50 to instantly add 50 points to your account upon sign-up.)
- Once you’ve signed up, you can browse through the various daily feats and select the ones you would like to accomplish. A number of categories are available for you browse through, including health, money, productivity, balance, learning, family, and more.
- Once you select a feat, click on the “Plan it” link to choose whether you would like to do it every day, every week or on the weekends.
- For every feat you complete, login to your DailyFeats account using your computer or by using their smartphone apps (apps are not yet available for Android or iPhone devices) within 24 hours of completing it to receive credit. You can even send a text to 617-934-2858, if you prefer this method, though keep in mind standard messaging rates apply.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the “checkins” link at the top of the page and type in the feat you completed in the “What did you do today” space. After you click on the yellow “did it” button, you will earn anywhere from 1-50 points for every feat you “check in.”
If you are comfortable with doing a bit more with the website, you can earn a lot more points by regularly completing what they call “challenges”. You can find an extensive list of available challenges by clicking on the “feats” link at the top of the page, then clicking on the “challenges” link (also towards the top of the page). Once you accept a challenge, you will have to accomplish certain feats within a specific time frame, and upon doing so, you will earn a big points bonus.
What Can I Win?
When you accumulate enough points, you can redeem them for various rewards in DailyFeats’ rewards catalog, including gift cards and coupons. You can find coupons and offers exclusive to your area by selecting the “local savings” option under the “Rewards” category.
Or, you can click on the “premium rewards” link to view the various gift cards you can redeem your points for, including Starbucks, eBay, Best Buy, Toys ‘R Us and more.
Whereas the coupon rewards cost as little as 25 points, most of the gift cards cost 5,000 points. This threshold seems a bit high, but many readers elsewhere are reporting that reaching it is pretty easy to do if you remain consistently active. The quickest way to earn points is to complete the challenges as they are worth a lot more points than the regular feats. Do know there is a limit of 1 gift card per 30-day period for a majority of the gift card rewards.
Don’t forget to enter the promo code pocketyourdollars50 in the promo code box when you sign-up for a new account for 50 bonus points to get you started.
Your turn: Have you ever heard of DailyFeats.com? What do you think of it?