American Girl Doll Store Sale: Up to 70% Off on Doll Outfits, Girls’ Clothes and Accessories

Since American Girl doll coupons are very rare, a last chance sale at the American Girl store is the best bargain you’re likely to find. No American Girl dolls are on sale, but American Girl doll clothes, coordinating clothes for young girls and accessories are on sale. Items are as much as 50% off their regular price. This is the deepest discount we’ve seen in over a year from American Girl.

I am not highlighting specific products as the selection is fairly small and I suspect things will sell out rather quickly.

Your turn: What did you get?

Comments

1. rachel says

I'm confused, your headline says 70% off and mentions coupon in the body of this, but you don't give us a coupon code or any other help :) Can you update this please

Rachel, the discounts are already on the site, just look at the "Sale" tab.

I ordered my oldest girl the Kit sweater and skirt and cloche hat that matches the doll. My oldest daughter has the mini-doll, has read the stories and seen the movie.

3. JoAnna says

Yesterday I ordered a Christmas outfit for my daughter and the matching Bitty Baby outfit for her dolly.

4. Lynn says

I bought the volleyball outfit for my daughters B-day in September. It was $22 down from $28, so certainly not a giant savings, but since they so rarely have a sale, I'll take it.

5. Jenny says

For those of you who are big AG fans, look into their Warehouse Sale in Madison. It is a benefit sale for the Madison Children's Museum. Dolls are cheaper, but you do have to get tickets. They are currently on sale.

My daughter and I like to make a weekend out of it and have a girly time. It doesn't save me much money, but we have fun.

6. Jenny says

Oh, and…..the sale prices are only valid online. The store won't have those items at the online prices.

I've heard of a few people getting the store to price match, but not often.

7. Stacia says

Jenny-can you share more about the benefit in Madison? I have family there and my husband works for Delta so I'm interesting in learning more about it.

8. Beth C. says

FYI- They have Our Generation doll clothes on sale at Target for $10.99. The outfits come with shoes and a purse or some accessory. They normally are $12.99. Not a huge discount over the regular price, but still a better price then AG. Last week they had dolls on sale for $17.99 down from $19.99. My girls love the Madame Alexander and Our Generation 18 inch dolls. So if AG is out of your price range, I highly recommend those two brands.