This deal has expired and may no longer be valid.
Still haven’t sent your Christmas photo cards yet? I (Laura) haven’t, but they should go in the mail today once I get them labeled and stamped. If you’re still looking for some other last-minute photo deals (including photo cards) before Christmas, you still have a few options.
Here’s a list of those options (marked with **) and other photo deals currently available:
**– Spend $50 and get free 2-day Express Shipping when you use the coupon code FASTSHIP by noon today (Tuesday, 12/21).
– Get 25% off all photo books when you spend $30, no coupon code necessary (exp 12/23).
– Get 30% off all photo mugs + free standard shipping when you use the coupon code mug-23 (exp 12/31).
– Get 25% off all photo cards + free standard shipping on orders of 60+ when you use the coupon code cards-37 (exp 12/31). I know people that send out photo cards on New Year’s, Valentine’s Day or even Easter instead of during Christmas – maybe that’s an option for you?
– Get 30% off all photo ornaments + free standard shipping when you use the coupon code ornament-2 (exp 12/31).
**– Get 25% off items in the holiday catalog with coupon code MERRY2010, then choose to pick your order up in-store at Walgreens or Walmart to pick it up the same day (exp 12/31).
– Get a free customized photo calendar or mug (you will have to pay shipping) through Hershey’s Make Moments Land promotion. You’ll need to sign up for a Hershey’s account or login, then click “Enter UPCs” and click “Don’t Have UPCs?” (this is a no-purchase required offer). Once you choose your offer, you’ll receive a code via email that you can use on the Snapfish website. (Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)
**– Get 25% off last-minute photo gifts (including photo cards) with coupon code HURRY25 (exp 12/25) and choose to pick up your order in-store (if available).
– Get 40% off photo books with coupon code BESTGIFT (exp 1/1).
Your turn: Which of these photo deals did you grab?
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for Pocket Your Dollars.com. See Pocket Your Dollars’ disclosure statement for more details.