Today’s Groupon offer for Minneapolis/St. Paul is a 26-week subscription of the daily Star Tribune newspaper for $25. Maybe you have a friend or family member that is just getting into coupons and has yet to order a home delivered newspaper. This could be a great early Christmas present.
Here’s all the fine print for this deal:
- This offer is limited to new subscribers only in a limited set of zip codes.
- Limit 1 per household (assuming you are a new subscriber), but you may purchase multiples as gifts
- You will be charged a one-time payment for the initial 26-week subscription period, paid through your Groupon account.
- At the end of the 26-week period, you will be notified and your subscription will continue unless you contact the Star Tribune to cancel.
- The value stated in this deal is an introductory price only. If you choose to renew your subscription through the Star Tribune once the initial 26 weeks are over, the same price is not guaranteed.
How to Buy This Groupon
Here’s how to order:
– Click the green “Buy” button and enter the payment information
– Within a few minutes of purchasing it you’ll receive an email receipt confirming that your card has been charged. Your receipt will describe how to print your Groupon, and your Groupon will include everything you need to know to redeem it.
Other Newspaper Deals
Star Tribune. If you miss this or are a current Star Tribune subscriber that wants to have additional papers delivered each Sunday (translation: more coupons) you can get 2 passes to the Water Park of America for each paper you order when you order through Pocket Your Dollars. A 26-week Sunday only subscription in the metro area costs $32.50 and then you get the Water Park passes valued at $40-$80 (depending on teh day you choose to go). Read the ordering instructions on this blog post for details on that deal. Again, this is different than the Groupon in that you can be a current subscriber.
Other newspapers. If you live in an area not serviced by the Star Tribune and are interested in deals for your local paper, check out the rates offered through Discount Newspapers.
Your turn: How many copies of the newspaper do you get home deliverd?
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for Pocket Your Dollars.com. See Pocket Your Dollars’ disclosure statement for more details.