This deal has expired and may no longer be valid.
Enter the My American Girl Doll Drawing for your chance to win a doll from American Girl & Borders. According to the official rules, 100 dolls will be awarded in a random drawing. Limit one entry per person/email address and you must enter by 9/27/10. You must enter for your child, as all entrants must be 18+ to enter.
I don’t usually post sweepstakes deals, but I know that we have a decent-sized coalition of American Girl fans in our readership. Plus, with so many prizes being awarded and there being such a short entry period (less than three weeks from start to finish), your chances of winning are slightly better than usual.
Looking for ways to save on American Girl dolls, clothing, accessories, furniture, etc.? Here are some tips that readers have left in the comments on previous posts:
– There is an American Girl distribution center in Madison, WI and the Kenosha/Milwaukee/Racine, WI area. Check Craigslist in these areas, as employees get a discount and may be looking to resell the dolls for a small profit.
– Craigslist in general is a good place to look for gently-used American Girl products.
– The warehouse in Madison, WI has a benefit sale each year in July to help out the Madison Children’s Museum. Tickets need to be ordered in late May/early June. All dolls are priced at less than $50 and cheap furniture is available for sale, too.
– The American Girl outlet store in Oshkosh, WI has a clothing sale in June.
– Michaels carries some American Girl crafts.
– And for our Minnesota readers, you can always check the American Girl store in the Mall of America to see if they have any specials, too.
Your turn: Where else do you find good deals on American Girl products? (Also, please let us know if you win!)