JC Penney: $10 off $10 Purchase Coupon

JC Penney is offering $10 off any $10+ purchase with the code 4BESTMOM. Shipping starts at $5.95. Watch your mailbox too because many people, including me, are receiving a $10 off $10 purchase coupon that is good in stores through May 9.

By the way, I know this code has been out for a few days, but this is in the camp of “I felt so crummy I couldn’t look at the computer screen, but now I’m back so let’s be grateful for that.” A lot of the online clearance is already out of stock, but if you have a few minutes you can browse around and find something for yourself, your kids, your hubby or for a gift.

Shop through cash back sites like Ebates to get 6% cash back at JC Penney (Cashbaq is only paying 1% and Shop at Home is paying 3%). If you are new to any of these cashback sites you’ll get a $5 bonus credited to your account for signing up and then within 30 days of your purchase you’ll receive a credit for a percentage back of what you spent. When your account balance reaches $10 you’ll be mailed a check.

Your turn: What did you buy with this coupon code or in store with your $10 off $10 coupon?

**Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read Pocket Your Dollars’ disclosure statement for more information.

Comments

1. Shannon says

I never thought about going through an online site like ebates to shop — I guess this is one thing that I really should check out as I hate to shop in stores.

2. Kierstien says

I posted on facebook but I will post here too! I went to JcPenney on Sunday and bought a pair of flip flops for my 5yr old and a cute little onsie for my 9month old…. after coupon it cost me .95oop!

3. Jane says

How do you get those coupons in the mail? My sister and mom always get them, but I never have. I even signed up on their website and still didn't get one. Anybody have any thoughts?

4. Liz says

@ Jane….I think you have to be a JCPenney cardholder to get some of those great coupons in the mail. Many of them indicated "when you use your JCPenney credit card". HTH!

5. Stacy says

I just tried the code and picked out a clearance item. It wont let me use the code saying "the item does not qualify for this promotional discount." Hmmm….oh well!

6. Stacy says

I called to find out why the code wouldnt work and it said that it exludes "electronics." The little toy I was going to buy for my toddler was considered an "electronic." Shoot!

I haven't used this coupon because the shipping is right around $5, even if I choose in-store pick-up. So, it's not really worth it for me. I do have one for in-store that I will definitely be using though.

8. Jamie says

I actually got two coupons in the mail and I am not sure why. I don't have a cc from JCP but I am pumped to get two coupons. I saw some tops in the ad from Sunday for $12.99 that looked cute. Maybe I can update the wardrobe a bit for cheap?

9. Jeffery T says

JC Penney usually mails out the $10 coupons to their credit card holders for Mothers Day, Father's Day and for the card holder's birthday. But the current coupon that I just received says $10 of $25, not $10 off $10.

10. Beth says

I went Monday and got three shirts for my 3 year old daughter. Two were on sale tunic length short sleeve and one was an on clearance long sleeve (for next fall). The first two items didn't quite make it to $10, so I looked for one more item. All totally cute and my daughter loves them! I paid $2.36 total! With them being on sale/clearance, my $10 off coupon and a "7.25% Tax rebate" promotion they had the day I went, I saved $30.

11. Beth says

I do not have a credit card, and received the $10 off $10. My mom also does not have a credit card with them and received the same coupon. We both have shopped in store but never online with them.

12. Barrie says

I also received 2 coupons for $10 off $10, and do NOT currently have a JCP card! So I got a pair of pj's for my daughter ($9.99), and a shirt for my son ($3.49), and used one $10 coupon – $3.48 total. Then bought 2 shirts and a pair of shorts for her and spent $1.97! So for $5.46 I bought 1 pair of pj's, 3 shirts, and 1 pair of shorts. YIPPEE!

13. Caroline says

I got a set of toddler clothes (7.99) and a toddler shirt (3.99) got everything for

$6.93-mostly shipping and tax