Whole Foods: Free Oikos Greek Yogurt (Exp 2/9)

Yes, you read that headline correctly. You can get something free at Whole Foods right now. Oikos Greek Yogurt is on sale for $1 now through Tuesday, February 9. Match that store sale with this $1/1 Oikos printable coupon and you can get a cup of organic yogurt totally free. (Thanks The Thrifty Mama)

Whole Foods’ store sales can vary by location so find your local store and check out its ad to confirm. (I have confirmed that the yogurt is on sale at both the Minneapolis and St. Paul Whole Foods locations)

Your turn: All you organic shoppers – what else are you getting a deal on this week?

Comments

1. Noelle Kuitunen-Johs says

We buy a lot of Greek yogurt. My husband prefers the plain drizzled with honey. I was buying regular plain yogurt b/c it's cheaper and the container is bigger. Last week we bought the Greek Gods brand and I ate a spoonful and then profusely apologized to him for making him "suffer" with "substandard" yogurt! ;) Yes,Greek yogurt is that much better……there is an article too in Experience Life magazine website about the benefits of eating Greek yogurt. Probably like from the August issue?????

2. Heather says

Also any of you Whole Foods shoppers, do you know of a cheap filler to make this trip worth it for just yogurt as I am assuming the total can't be $0.

3. Shelly says

Thank you so much, Carrie, this is my daughter's favorite yogurt, and it's pricey! Heather, there are a lot more cheap fillers at Whole Foods than there were just a few year ago. Their "generic" brand is called 365 and many things are very reasonable now. It's also a place to get bulk spices for a fraction of the price of grocery store containers (and they're better). But, it's still a rare stop for me even though we live near the Calhoun location. I like Trader Joes about 100 times better : )

4. Shelly says

Oops, Carrie! Forgot to say that you can also get a $1 off coupon for this yogurt in the recent "Organic & Natural" free magazine in the front entry of Byerlys and Lunds!

5. Kristin says

I was able to print more than 2 of these coupons!! When you go to the link and click on "print coupon" it brings you to a page with just that coupon on it, and your print dialoge box pops up. It is not printed by a coupon generator. So, you should be able to go back and print as many as you want until they remove the coupon. I printed 6, since you never know when it will dissapear! I live in rural MN, with no Whole Food nearby, so I plan to take this to Wal Mart and use it on the 16 oz container, making it ~ $2.50. Not bad for Greek Yogurt!

6. Kristen says

Olu – this post is a year old! At any rate, I had been mistaken a year ago, the coupon was for another brand :)