Vocalpoint: Awesome Coupons Mailed to Your Home

Vocalpoint is my favorite coupon program. Hands down. By far.  Why do I love it? Let me count the ways:

1) No need to print coupons.Occasionally they email about a printable coupon, but they mail coupons to my house roughly once per month.

2) Super high value coupons.In the 6 months I have been part of Vocalpoint I have been mailed at least 3 try me free coupons that resulted in free products. I have also been mailed super high-value dollar off coupons like $3/1 box of cereal. Matched with sales I have used these dollar off coupons to get even more free products.

3) Tons of coupons. They only send me stuff once per month (or so), but when they do I usually get 5 coupons for the same product. I already told you that they are high-value coupons so having lots of them is awesome when the product goes on sale.

4) Creative packaging. This is not nearly as important, but I am continually impressed with the creative packaging the coupons come in.

If you’ve yet to sign up, have I convinced that now is the time to register for Vocalpoint?

Your turn:Do you have other reasons you love Vocalpoint?

Comments

1. Katy says

Carrie, I agree that these coupons are incredible! I bought several boxes of Kashi Go Lean cereal for pennies per box. How can we afford *not* to contribute to food pantries with these super deals? I love it!

2. Andrea says

I tried to register, but they told me that I didn't fit what they were looking for…………….anyone know what that is?

3. April says

I had the same problem too. I thought it was because I said I was single with no kids. Guess they think I have more money to spend because of it :(.

4. charity says

I just tried and they said I didn't meet the criteria either. I am married with one child. So I don't know what they are looking for. Its kinda upsetting b/c I'd really like more coupons!

5. Diana says

Vocalpoint is a website that was designed for moms. If you mentioned that you did not have children, it would have said you did not qualify!

6. Laura says

I have been a member for 2 months and haven't received anything from them!? Do I have to sign up for the coupons in addition to having a vocalpoint account?

7. Shelly says

I have been a member for a few years. They are great. I also bout a lot of kashi go lean cereal for just pennies and donated to the local food shelf. They always send one to try the product for free or almost free and then coupons (usually 6-8) to give out to friends to try the products.

8. Jennifer says

I registered about a month ago and have already gotten some very cool coupons, like $2.00 off Pantene Shampoo/Conditioner (Got a bottle this week at Walgreens for 99 cents!!). I am married and have no children and young and had no trouble signing up…I think it just depends on what they are looking for at the time…..By the way, love this website!! Bookmarked it a few months back and visit daily!

9. Chris says

I tried & was able to get registered. I'm a married mom with two children 5 & under. Not sure why there is a difference from me and anyone else. I'm looking forward to receiving more coupons in the mail!

10. Lisa says

Andrea, same with me. Told I was eligible then turned me down. We have 5 kids and could sure use the coupons! Besides, it's a little hard on the ego to be rejected by a coupon site:)

11. Heather says

I was told I didn't qualify either. For those that did, did you answer the questions saying you DO like trying new products before others, etc.?

12. Tia says

Do they send you the coupons just for signing up? I signed up a couple weeks ago but haven't gotten anything from them in the mail. Is there somewhere else on their website where you go for the coupons?

13. Gina says

I have been a member for many many months and only got one mailing in the last year. So, I don't know why they don't send me stuff! Is there a way to increase the chance of getting sent things?

14. crystal says

how can i get coupons mailed to my house i have twins and no time to run out and look for them all the time please help me.. thank you

15. holly says

How old are your twins? I have almost 3 year old twins and have been able to get a lot of stuff free within their first year. Also I got product sent to my house.

16. STEVE POPONICK says

I have lost my job recently and any help would be appreciated. Email me for address, etc. Thanks

17. Sharri says

Well I just tried to sign up and it said I have been a member since September and I have yet to receive any coupons from them can anyone tell me why that is??