Target Shopping List 11/1 – 11/7/09

target

These are the best deals this week at Target.  I actually left off all the candy ones because, frankly, even with coupons the prices seemed way too high.  I also left off most of the gift card deals because they didn’t strike me as great deals.  I welcome you to leave a comment if you see something that is a great deal, in your opinion, but I have left it off the list.  Thanks to Collin for her help getting this list started.

You may want to learn how-to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Your turn: What else did you see at Target that’s a great deal?

Week-Long Deals

GE Smart Energy 13 W CFL Bulb $2.39
Use $1/1 coupon from the 10/4 Smart Source and stack with
$2/1 Target printable coupon
Final price: Free after coupons**
**Hand over the manufacturer coupon first and the coupons should go through without any beeps. (Thanks GiveMeNeither)

Progresso Soup $1.50
Use $1/1 printable coupon (IE) or printable coupon (FF) (if High Fiber varieties are included in sale)
Final price: $0.50 after coupon

Healthy Choice Frozen Meals $2.50
Use $2/1 printable coupon
Final price: $0.50 after coupon (Thanks Marcy)

Buy any 3 boxes of select Kellogg’s cereal at $2.66 each,
Get 1 box of cereal free

Qualifying cereals include Raisin Bran Crunch, Special K Red Berries, Frosted Flakes and select others. I have read online that not all qualifying cereals are actually priced $2.66. Some are more expensive and others cheaper.  Weird.

***Deal idea***
4 boxes of Frosted Mini Wheats for $2.66 each
Use two $1.50/2 Frosted Mini Wheats printable coupon and stack with
One $1/1 Target coupon (coupon does say limit one per transaction, although some stores allow you to use multiple per transaction. If you can use multiple Target-issued coupons you could use three for this deal. They won’t accept a Target coupon on the free box.)
Final price: $3.98 total after coupons or $1.00 per item. It would be $0.50 per box if your store allows you to use 3 Target-issued coupons.

Buy 2 boxes of PopTarts 12-ct for $2.50 and/or Rice Krispies Treats 8-ct for $1.88,
Get 1 free 10-ct box of Kellogg’s fruit snacks, Fruitabu or Yogos

Air Wick i-Motion Starter Kit $5.99
Use $4/1 coupon from 10/11 Smart Source insert
Final price: $1.99 after coupon

Connect 4×4 Game $14.99
Use $5/1 printable coupon
Final price: $9.99 after coupon**
**Specially marked boxes have coupons for free pizza. Keep your eyes out.

On-Going Deals (New to the list)

Buy 5 Glade holiday candle products (candles, warmers + more) for $2.50 each,
Get a $5 Target gift card

You can also buy up to 10 Glade items in the same transaction and get up to two $5 Target gift cards.  Promotion runs through 12/26

***Deal idea**
Buy 5 Glade Scented Oil Candle Christmas Tins
Buy 5 Glade 3 pack Scented oil candle refills
Use five $1.50/1 coupons found inside the tins and stack with
Plus, use five “Buy oil candle holders, get the refill pack free” printable coupons (print limit 2 per computer) or from the 11/1 Smart Source insert
Spend $5, get $10 in gift cards back
Final price: Better than free after coupons**
**On top of that you can submit for the $5 SC Johnson rebate for every 3 Glade products purchased

Hefty One Zip (with travel size items) $1.00
Use $1/1 coupon from 11/1 Red Plum insert (exp 12/31)
Final price: Free after coupon

Tide Travel Size $0.97
Use $1/1 from 11/1 Procter & Gamble insert
Final price: Free after coupon

Select Archer Farms Bakery items $1 or more
Use $1/1 Target printable coupon for bakery item (exp 11/17)
Final price: As low as free after coupon

Wonka Gummies $1.39
Use $1/1 printable coupon (IE) or printable coupon (FF)
Final price: $0.39 after coupon

Zone Perfect Bar $0.97
Use $0.55/1 coupon from the 9/13 Smart Source insert
Final price: $0.42 after coupon

Duncan Hines Cake Mix $0.97
Buy 2 and use $0.55/2 coupon from the 10/11 Smart Source insert and stack with
One $0.50/1 Target printable coupon (coupon says limit one per transaction, although some stores allow you to use multiples)
Final price: $0.45 each after coupons (or $0.20 each if you can use two Target-issued coupons)

Kraft Marshmallows $1.02
Use $1/2 Target printable coupon (exp 11/17)
Final price: $0.52 after coupon

Ongoing Deals (Previously listed)

$0.05 Credit on Your Order for Each Reusable Grocery Bag
Bring your own bags into the store and receive a $0.05 credit for each one

Rolaids 3-pack $1.57
Buy 2 and use the $4/2 coupon from 10/4 Red Plum insert (exp 1/4)
Final price: Two free after coupon

Cesar Bistro Entrée
Use Target-issued buy one, get one free coupon from 10/18 Red Plum insert (exp 12/31) and stack with
Manufacturer-issued buy one, get one free printable coupon
Final price: Two free after coupons

Hormel Compleats $1.89
Use $2/1 coupon from October issue of All You magazine (exp 12/14)
Final price: Two free after coupons

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste (travel size) $1.07
Buy 2 and use $3/2 coupon from 8/16 Smart Source insert (exp 11/30)
Final price: Two free after coupon

Fancy Feast Cat Appetizers $1.29
Buy 2 and use “Buy one, get one free” from 8/9 Red Plum insert (exp 10/31) or 9/13 Red Plum #1 insert (exp 12/31) and stack with
“Buy one, get one free” Target-issued printable coupon (exp 11/21)
Final price: Two free after coupons

Dove Deodorant (travel size) $0.97
Use $1/1 coupon from 10/4 Red Plum insert (register will likely beep because item is valued less than coupon. Cashier should manually adjust the coupon value down to $0.97) (exp 12/27)
Final price: Free after coupon

Skintimate (travel section) $1.47
Use $1.50/1 coupon from October’s Good Housekeeping, Better Homes & Gardens, Ladies Home Journal or Woman’s Day (exp 12/31)
Final price: Free after coupon

Rayovac Alkaline Batteries (2-pack in dollar spot) $1
Use the $1/1 coupon from 10/18 Smart Source (we didn’t get this coupon in Minneapolis, but maybe you did?) (exp. 8/21)
Final price: Free after coupon

Chex Mix (small 3.75 oz bags in checkout lane) $0.99
Use the $1/1 Target printable coupon (exp 11/7)**
Final price: Free after coupon
**The coupon will beep and need to be adjusted down and note that the coupon says limit of one per transaction

Johnson’s Buddies $0.99
Buy 1 and use $1/1 coupon from 9/13 Red Plum #2 insert (exp 11/22)
Final price: Free after coupon

Freshpet Select Homestyle Product
Use “Try me free” coupon from 9/13 Smart Source #1 insert (exp 12/31)
Final price: Free after coupons

Renu Contact Solution (travel size) $1.67
Use $2/1 printable coupon (registration required) or $1/1 printable coupon here
Final price: As low as free after coupon

Beech Nut Stage 3 Homestyle Fruit
Use “Try me free” coupon from 8/2 Smart Source #2 insert (exp 12/31)
Final price: Free each after coupon

All Small & Mighty $1.00 (travel size)
Use $1/1 printable coupon after registering here
Final price: Free each after coupon

Joint Juice $1.00
Use  $1/1 printable coupon
Final price: Free each after coupons

Science Diet Canned Food (price check??)
Use “Buy one, get one free” printable coupon
Final price: Unknown

Kotex pantiliners (price check??)
Use $1/1 Target-issued coupon from 10/25 Target insert and stack with
$1/1 manufacturer printable coupon (IE) or printable coupon (FF)
Final price: Close to free after coupons

Reach floss (select varieties) $1.12
Use $1/1 coupon from 6/14 (exp 5/31/10) or 10/4 (6/30/10) Smart Source inserts
Final price: $0.12 after coupon

Honey Bunches of Oats Pecan Bunches $2.24
Use the $2/1 printable coupon
Final price: $0.24 after coupon

Skippy Peanut Butter $2.04
Use $0.75/1 coupon from 10/4 Red Plum insert (exp 11/29) and stack with
$1/1 Target printable coupon (exp 11/7)
Final price: $0.29 each after coupons
**Look for $1 off any 15 oz or larger Skippy Peanut Butter peelie manufacturer coupons found on the Charlie Brown Halloween DVDs.

Degree Products
Buy Degree Fine Fragrance deodorant for $3.29 and
Buy Degree Fine Fragrance body mist for $3.29 and
Use two $1.50/1 manufacturer-issued printable coupons here IE or Firefox and stack with
Target-issued $3/2 printable coupon
Final price: $0.29 each after coupons

Quaker Oatmeal Cups $1.00
Buy 2 and use $1.25/2 coupon from 8/30 Red Plum insert (exp 11/30)
Final price: $0.38 each after coupon

Fiber One Bars (2-pack found near registers) $0.87
Use the $0.40/1 coupons from 9/13 Smart Source (exp 11/7) or 10/4 Smart Source inserts (exp 11/28)
Final price: $0.47 each after coupon

Chex Mix $1.99
Use $0.50/1 coupon printable coupon here and stack with
$1/1 Target coupon (exp 11/7)
Final price: $0.49 each after coupons

Archer Farms Water Crackers $1.49
Use $1/1 Target-issued printable coupon (exp 11/7)
Final price: $0.49 after coupon**
**Start stocking up for holiday meat and cheese trays

Musselman’s Totally Fruit $1.54
Use the $1/1 printable coupon here
Final price: $0.54 each after coupon

Jimmy Dean Scramble Bowls $2.29
Buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon from 8/30 Red Plum insert (exp 11/30) or
Buy 1 and use $0.55/1 coupon from 10/4 Red Plum insert (exp 1/31) and stack with
$1/1 Target printable coupons
Final price: $0.74 each after coupon

Ocean Spray Juice $1.98 (through 11/30)
Use $1/1 Target-issued printable coupon (exp 11/7)
Final price: $0.98 after coupon

Aveeno Oatmeal Bath 1.5 oz or Anti-Itch with Calamine Lotion $2.99
(these are found in the First Aid isle)
Use $2/1 printable coupon
Final price: $0.99 each after coupon

Del Monte Fruit Chillers $2.00
Use $1/1 printable coupon
Final price: $1.00 after coupon

Venom Energy Drinks $2.00
Use $1/1 printable coupon
Final price: $1.00 after coupon

Birdseye Steamfresh Meals for Two $4.00 (estimated price)
Use “buy one, get one free” coupon from 10/18 Smart Source insert (exp 11/28) and stack with
$1.50/1 coupon from 9/13 Smart Source #2 insert
Final price: $1.25 each after coupons

Kellogg’s Cinnabon Bars $2.79
Use $1/1 printable coupon
Final price: $1.79 after coupon

Columbia DVDs $5.00 (select titles)
Use $3/1 printable coupon after registering here
Final price: $2.00 after coupon

Pocket Your Dollars is part of BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering, a compilation of shopping lists for stores nationwide. If you want a shopping list for a store not covered by Pocket Your Dollars, then check out the Grocery Gathering.

About Carrie Rocha

I am passionate about helping people live within their means so they can get out and stay out of debt. I live in Minneapolis, MN with my husband and two little girls.

Comments

1. Melissa Engel says:

I don't see the Aveeno coupon on their site, but they are offerring free shampoo and conditioner samples.

2. Lindsey M says:

Looks like the Chex Mix Target coupons are either $1/2 or .50/1, not $1/1.

3. Lindsey M says:

Totally Fruit is .40/1, not $1/1.

4. Christine Voigtlande says:

Where is the toilet paper coupon for Lunds & Byerlys? I would also like the deals list. Thank you so much for your work!

Christine

5. Print limit is already reached for the $1.50/2 Frosted Mini Wheats

6. Has anyone actually seen the small tubs of bakery items such as the scones and brownie bites? I think the stores buy my house are on to the fact we can get them free, and don't have any out. I actually buy the scones all the time so this is a huge bummer to me.

7. HI! I was at the Target in WSP this past weekend & the gal at Guest Services told me that they DO accept expired q's. She said if a cashier gives you a hassle to ask for a manager & they will confirm it. Great news!!

8. The Glade link above did not work for me. I went here: http://www.rightathome.com/offers/0910glade/Confi

9. The link above for the glade scented oil candles coupon (buy tin get the refil pack free) was not working for me. However I did find another link that does work.
    also the $4 printable for the sense and spray is out of prints.

10. Just walked out of Target only paying tax for: Tide, rolaids, lightbulb and the Hefty One-Zips. So fun!

11. I used the $2.00 cpn for Purina One cat (or dog) food from the paper a couple weeks ago and saw Target JUST posted another $1.00 off target cpn for Purina One so got 2 bags of cat food for $2.99 each ($5.99-$2.00-$1.00)

yeah!

12. Laura – what size bag (how many pounds) is the cat food?

13. I found neo to go for clearance at $1.98 (from 3.98) with $1 coupon it was only $.98. It sounded like a great deal to me.

14. This week at Walmart per the weekly ad – campbells cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup are on sale for .58 – I know there are coupons out there for these – just not sure where – even without a coupon this is a stock up price in my book and probably won't see this price till next hoilday season.

Also – in the weekly ad Betty Crocker boxed potatoes are on sale for .78 a box – and there is a .40/1 on coupons.com – so .38 a box. We like these at my house so I plan to stock up with however many coupons I can get my hands on.

I plan on trying to price match at Target – I just prefer to shop there and my boyfriend requested that I try to support Target over Walmart whenever possible – I agreed, as long it made sense and didn't cost me to much! So I will go through the hassle of trying to price match – have tried it twice before without luck – but I just can't imagine this won't work – it is very obvious in the weekly Walmart ad.

I haven't been able to confirm this but someone was saying that Del Monte can veggies are on sale at Target .66 a can and use the $1/5 from (i think) the 10/11 SS – works out to .46 a can. Heard they are on sale thru 12/26 – but not sure when the coupon expires – I plan to check it out this week. I think .46 a can is a good price and will probably stock up. I am loving all the staple items on sale lately. I just got 100 rolls of White Cloud bathroom tissue for .25 a roll – good price to me – and a decent tissue also.

15. Christina says:

The steamfresh meals were around $6 at my Target.

16. Has anyone else been finding that the coupons are missing inside the Glade tins? I had to search for 3 (only 3 in a sea of about 25) that still had the $1.50 coupons. Are people stealing these out of the cans? I assume. Also, in my search, found 1 tin that didn't even have a candle in it…..so sad! Happy shopping! p.s. this was at "my" Target, I haven't been to any other locations lately.

17. Shawna – I don't think people are stealing these – hopefully. When I have gone before the coupons have been on the floor – people open these up to smell them and the coupon falls out – I went one time and there had to be about 10 coupons on the floor under the candles and on the shelf. I also assume that the cleaners just sweep them up as trash. At least that is what I have seen before. I would suggest looking around the display – thats where I usually find the coupons – not in the actual tin half the time! :)

18. On the GE light bulbs there is a coupon in this sundays paper Nov. 1st for $1.25 off GE Reveal CFL or GE energy Smart and another one for $1.00 off. So if you double it up with the $2.00 off two Target coupon what a deal!

19. Mandi Presley says:

FYI – The first Target printable above for the GE bulbs is $2/2 not $2/1. Thanks for the great list!

20. mandi – there is also a $2/1 there too – there are both of these coupons – or at least there were last night when I printed them. I only printed the $2/1 coupons to stack with the MC for a great deal. My coupon was in my zip 55044.

21. Got to Target tonight and there were NO COUPONS in the tins for Glade…this was at the Coon Rapids location. I looked through ever

22. continue from above….

I looked through every tin and no coupon. Any suggestions or success at other locations?

Also, I saw a 2.00 off coupon on a box for the Sense and Spray but didn't see any other coupons on other boxes….I grabbed it and it was FREE!…kiinda feel like I hit the jackpot!

23. The SC Johnson rebate form indicates that you can get 3 – $5 rebates, but each must be mailed separately and needs the original store receipt. Is there a way to buy the 10 Glade items, get the gift cards and submit it for 3 – $5 rebates? I can only think of splitting the order and losing one of the rebates. Thanks!

24. I called SC Johnson, they said don't send the receipt the first time, or send them a copy, then when they contact you that they need the receipt, telll them you only have a copy and send that. It will only work if you have the letter requesting the receipt from SC Johnson. The operator said that's how they get around lost receipts on their end.

It's worth a try!!!

25. I bought the GE bulbs today, they scanned the manufacturer coupon first and then the target coupon would not go through. She tried to tell me I could not use both coupons since it had beeped, but then called someone over from another register and was told she could push it through. So everything worked out, but it was a hassle and held up the line.

Would it work better using the target coupon first?

26. Tonight when I went to Target I did the Glade deal Carrie suggested:

Buy 5 Glade Scented Oil Candle Christmas Tins

Buy 5 Glade 3 pack Scented oil candle refills

Use five $1.50/1 coupons found inside the tins and stack with

Plus, use five “Buy oil candle holders, get the refill pack free” printable coupons (print limit 2 per computer) or from the 11/1 Smartsource insert

Spend $5, get $10 in gift cards back

When the cashier scanned my "get the refill pack free" coupons it only took off $1.50 instead of $2.50 (which is the purchase price). This was because the refund value is $1.50. So if you catch it at the cash register it is much, much easier to fix it all than later at the customer service counter.

27. Thanks a lot Rhonda! The candles weren't $2.50 at the Target I went to, so I ended up getting them at CVS.

28. The Andover Target has the Glade candel tins with the coupon in them! Coon Rapids and Champlin didn't have them. :(

29. The cashier at Target said if you tell them you want more than 1 receipt they can do it before they finish checking you out…I was too late. Customer Service can't do it.

30. Lori Morris says:

FYI The Columbia DVD coupon is dead. I went to print it and realized the coupon expiration date is 10/31/09. Thanks for posting it.

Lori

31. Shalome Westberg says:

Cesar Bistro Entrée

Manufacturer-issued buy one, get one free printable coupon

Final price: Two free after coupons

This coupon has nor prints left per their website.

32. Last night I got 2 artisan loaves of bread (using the $1 a Archer Farms Bakery Purchase), 2 cake mixes (Duncan Hines Coupon from Target + Newspaper), travel size Tide and 4 lightbulbs for .64 cents! Not a bad deal! Plus got 3 Wii games for $32.

33. Does anyone know if the Halloween candy at Target has gone to 75% off yet? I was in yesterday, and the costumes were 75% but the candy was only 50% off.

34. Lanie, I was just there and the candy was still 50%.

35. Could not find the 1.50 coupons inside the Glade Tin Holiday Cans? Are they located some place else in Target? I found the glass ones …

36. Regarding Target and expired coupons– I called corporate today to get the definitive answer–they do NOT accept expired coupons their own or manufacturers– I don't know if I read here or on other sites, but I have heard yes and no regarding this, and have been confused. So that's the final answer!

37. I know Halloween was last week, but I a "Nightmere at Target today! I did the Glade candle deal, but the 2 $5 target gift cards did not occur..I had my print out with me so I told the cashier about the deal…she was bewildered, so I asked her to page a manager. The manager came over and said I was incorrect, so I showed her my print out from PYD's. She looked through this weeks ad and said I was wrong. By this time the line behind me had grown and I could feel the stares.

Then another manager walked up and I showed the print out to her..Yes..you are correct! She made what ever correction and I received my cards.

I love Target, but today was very frustrating.

Is this deal on the target website or ? I just want to be prepared..I'm returning tomorrow to do this deal one more time. I had 5 $2 off tin or holder..not sure where I found these..but even at $2.99 each it was a great deal.

38. Just got back from a very fun shopping trip to Target in the Midway. Every Glade candle tin I looked in had the $1.50 coupon! Halloween was 75% off (just candy corn left for candy), the Rice Krispie treats deal worked out well, and all my $5.00 gift cards were given to me. The most fun was that the Reach dental floss was only 97 cents – giving me a 3 cent overage for every coupon I had! I love this site – I would miss so many deals without it!

39. Penny – I had the same problem – although I didn't have anything with me in print. I am hoping to go back with my receipt and some kind of proof about the $5 gift cards. Is this a regional thing only? Can anyone else help? I'm in Colorado – it was not in our Target ad either. Thanks!

40. I was just at the Target in Otsego and they have a lot of candy left. I believe it was for 75% off. I know they had other things listed at 75% off for Halloween as well.

41. Target in CR has the 13 count gallon hefty bags onsale as a temporary price cut. I couldn't find the travel size and for some reason wandered down the regular aisle – that worked out well since I hit cub a couple times for the chicken this week and need to split it up.

42. And I meant to say they were a $1 per box :)

1. [...] has a lot of awesome deals for the week.  Check out some great coupon matches HERE, HERE and [...]

2. [...] Hefty One Zip Bags (with travel size items) – $1/ea Use $1/1 or $1/2 in 11/1 Red Plum insert Final Price = FREE or $0.50/ea when you buy 2 (Thanks, Pocket Your Dollars!) [...]